• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

petran79

Banned
He said this:

A post that some creep from Era then referenced in defending the discord shit. "You can't criticise them when one of your own members said this". Mods kind of had to act, unfortunately.

I like the weirdo and wouldn't have permabanned him, for the record.
From the context he did not define sexuality as teens and children regard themselves vs sexualization of them by others. Big difference

plushyp

Not even that. I have a land line.
Rare picture of MetalAlien secretly walking his pet dinosaur. Circa 1999.

maxresdefault.jpg

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Wait is just having a KiwiFarms account a bannable offense here?
Look at the latest ban.
To be honest, last night I realised that I first noticed that guy in the controversial era thread, constantly stirring up shit. Then I noticed him in other threads, just shitpost arfter shitpost. So, I decided to look at his post history and it was pitiful reading.

I realised he was just a troll trying to shit up the place and sow discord here. As a rule, I do not report posts (unless I think it’s spam), but I considered reporting him as a troll account. In the end I didn’t and slept on it instead.

I wake up today and to no surprise whatsoever, I see he is banned. I don’t care where he came from, it’s clear his intentions were not positive or honest.

Don’t cry for this one, Argentina.

Whitesnake

Banned
To be honest, last night I realised that I first noticed that guy in the controversial era thread, constantly stirring up shit. Then I noticed him in other threads, just shitpost arfter shitpost. So, I decided to look at his post history and it was pitiful reading.

I realised he was just a troll trying to shit up the place and sow discord here. As a rule, I do not report posts (unless I think it’s spam), but I considered reporting him as a troll account. In the end I didn’t and slept on it instead.

I wake up today and to no surprise whatsoever, I see he is banned. I don’t care where he came from, it’s clear his intentions were not positive or honest.

Don’t cry for this one, Argentina.

Yeah I assumed that the ban message meant “was here to stir shit so he could post it to Kiwi Farms”, but as the message just said “KiwiFarms member” I wanted to know if that in itself is a bannable offense, seeing as I have an account there myself.

nush

Gold Member
Yeah I assumed that the ban message meant “was here to stir shit so he could post it to Kiwi Farms”, but as the message just said “KiwiFarms member” I wanted to know if that in itself is a bannable offense, seeing as I have an account there myself.
Reported! /s

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Happy birthday.

No.

Man actually nevermind, I spoke to marrec and he said he didn't want to be unbanned after all. He called you human filth and a few other things that don't even bear repeating because they were so out-of-line and quite frankly offensive.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Man actually nevermind, I spoke to marrec and he said he didn't want to be unbanned after all. He called you human filth and a few other things that don't even bear repeating because they were so out-of-line and quite frankly offensive.
Sounds like a very special human.
Not many can speak while they have their head so far up their own ass.

Fushitsusha

Banned
You come here to do his bidding and when he doesn't get what he originally wanted throws a tantrum acting like he never wanted it in the first place?

Change:
"I was only pretending wishing to be unbanned"
into:
"I was only pretending to be retarded"

That's m*rrec.

What an absolute fucking loser. Never mention him again.

Last edited:
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You come here to do his bidding and when he doesn't get what he originally wanted throws a tantrum acting like he never wanted it in the first place?

Nah I thought he would want to be unbanned and thought i'd surprise him, but when I told him that i'd asked he laughed and said that Tyler was a little fuckslut (and a bunch of other things that aren't even worth dignifying) and told me not to bother.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fushitsusha

Banned
Nah I thought he would want to be unbanned and thought i'd surprise him, but when I told him that i'd asked he laughed and said that Tyler was a little fuckslut (and a bunch of other things that aren't even worth dignifying) and told me not to bother.
Glad to hear he have at least two brain cells working together to understand that an unbanning would likely never happen.

It's nice that you keep including some of the insults. Let's face it, it would have been nearly impossible not to do so.

Who are you trying to kid?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Some thin skinned cunts around here. Maybe NeoGAF hasn't changed all that much at all.
You wouldn’t have a fucking clue what’s what since you just popped back in to shitpost and stir the pot.

Not much goin’ on in yer life right now, mate?

choodi

Banned
You wouldn’t have a fucking clue what’s what since you just popped back in to shitpost and stir the pot.

Not much goin’ on in yer life right now, mate?
Nah, not really. Sitting on a bus right now, but I might take a dump later. The dunny would be a great place to do some shitposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom