• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
This meme is starting to get old.
MixedUncommonImago-size_restricted.gif

mcz117chief

Yo, maybe give HenkDV another chance, please? I don't think his comment was intended to be malicious, it was a jab for sure but I think it was mostly in jest. I'm willing to take a ban for one month to give HenkDV one last chance.

Papa

Banned
Yo, maybe give HenkDV another chance, please? I don't think his comment was intended to be malicious, it was a jab for sure but I think it was mostly in jest. I'm willing to take a ban for one month to give HenkDV one last chance.

I don’t think they do ban trades. Henk was an idiot with that post though. He’d been here long enough to know that direct aspersions about EL’s character, especially after the stuff that went down in 2017, are almost always met with the banhammer.

mcz117chief

I don’t think they do ban trades. Henk was an idiot with that post though. He’d been here long enough to know that direct aspersions about EL’s character, especially after the stuff that went down in 2017, are almost always met with the banhammer.
Yeah, I know and you are right, but I think warning would be better than just outright ban (or just temp ban).

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Yeah, I know and you are right, but I think warning would be better than just outright ban (or just temp ban).

Do you not consider the previous bans of other people for the same thing as fair warning? I can see your point about a temp ban though.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
I agree a temp would be better, but I also agree that the perm is not surprising considering history of ban reactions to similar postings.

Kagey K

Banned
becuse they could not find a justifiable reason in the 6 posts he made and the fact that he was banned because he used to post here.
They can justify anything with their weaselly worded excuses.

It looks like they went out of their way to ban him, but not on any particular post.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
What the fuck🤣You guys make me feel that I'm not always around
I didn't know about this😭😂 I TOLD YA HE'S A PSYCHO. Glad I called him out too
You’re too busy greeting everyone in the Introductions thread. You should be more arsehole, like me. It focuses your attention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom