• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tschumi

I'd like to get perma banned, please, it's time to cut out this escapism. I'll keep up with my DunDunDunpachi's 'no new games in 2021' thread commitment. Big thanks to teezzy teezzy and Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem and others with whom I've shared great exchanges over various things we have shared enthusiasms about - at long last I found some Sonic Youth that i can listen to on repeat, which is a pretty good payoff. And I am definitely gonna finish Andromeda one day. Those of you who disagree with me? Eh, it happens. Wish you all luck.

8pPf3xI.gif

(fun fact: my wife's grandfather was the dude who chopped a samurai's head off after they cut their belly open - apparently it sounds like a wet towel hitting a stone slab)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to get perma banned, please, it's time to cut out this escapism. I'll keep up with my DunDunDunpachi's 'no new games in 2021' thread commitment. Big thanks to teezzy teezzy and others with whom I've shared great exchanges over various things we have shared enthusiasms about - at long last I found some Sonic Youth that i can listen to on repeat, which is a pretty good payoff. Those of you who disagree with me? Eh, it happens. Wish you all luck.
What the hell happened!?

teezzy teezzy , you've been sleeping around with other men?
YOU WHORE!
tears-137x164.gif

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
I'd like to get perma banned, please, it's time to cut out this escapism. I'll keep up with my DunDunDunpachi's 'no new games in 2021' thread commitment. Big thanks to teezzy teezzy and Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem and others with whom I've shared great exchanges over various things we have shared enthusiasms about - at long last I found some Sonic Youth that i can listen to on repeat, which is a pretty good payoff. And I am definitely gonna finish Andromeda one day. Those of you who disagree with me? Eh, it happens. Wish you all luck.

8pPf3xI.gif

(fun fact: my wife's grandfather was the dude who chopped a samurai's head off after they cut their belly open - apparently it sounds like a wet towel hitting a stone slab)

just take a break, m8

Last edited:

Jethalal

Banned
Better yet take a month break, permabanning is not a solution IMO. If you are really addicted, you will circumvent with an alt. Go for a month, and then realize how to cope without a website. I have quit reddit and quora by following methods:
1. Use Cold Turkey for desktop.
2.Block the site on your router and give the router password to a relative or friend.
3. Start with small steps, try to go without the site in question for 1-2 days and do something productive.
4. Involve your friends to help. Take quitting on your ego, if you join again then you will be berated by your friend or relative.

Tschumi

Better yet take a month break, permabanning is not a solution IMO. If you are really addicted, you will circumvent with an alt. Go for a month, and then realize how to cope without a website. I have quit reddit and quora by following methods:
1. Use Cold Turkey for desktop.
2.Block the site on your router and give the router password to a relative or friend.
3. Start with small steps, try to go without the site in question for 1-2 days and do something productive.
4. Involve your friends to help. Take quitting on your ego, if you join again then you will be berated by your friend or relative.
hey man, thanks for ur thoughtful words, they say i can email if i want to reverse the ban so i'll do that if i feel it :) good for u dropping all those sites... jah bless

Bo_Hazem

Banned

8pPf3xI.gif

No man, no need for that. Play more games, my addiction was tied to PS5 anticipation. Now I come here "normally" or let's say "occasionally".

What the hell happened!?

teezzy teezzy , you've been sleeping around with other men?
YOU WHORE!
tears-137x164.gif

teezzy teezzy nickname is a bit suspicious, Teezy means "my ass" in Arabic.:goog_unsure:

Pre-ordering the Xbox Series X as we speak!

mhk.jpg

Last edited:

bronk

Banned
I had the same problem with Instagram. Disabled it. Learn to not go straight to it when feeling a little bit bored. Once i feel better about it I'll jump back on for memes in my close friend group but I'm gonna try to use it differently. Anytime you stay on your phone for long periods or always reach for it in times of boredom can't be good, but we all do it.

I know that red notification high. I dont get it much here as I need to be more exciting than stale bread. On IG tho.....them red hitters letting me know the dm's are hit up, Oooooweeeee. I know the feeling. Digital drugs ahhh. Be strong, strengthen your resolve and come back homie.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Goth bands

8pPf3xI.gif

The ghost of tschumi indeed

FunkMiller

Gold Member
LOL. No doubt this weirdest guy on this forum. For a month, he was stalking my posts. I've only been on this forum a few years, but he was also the first follower I had right away. Then he left. Then he followed me again. Then left again.

I don’t think he’s weird. I think he’s just a bit too down the rabbit hole on some stuff for his own health. Probably good for him to be off here for a while. I’ve pressed his buttons, and subsequently felt a bit bad about it afterwards and would have liked to have apologised. Some of us are callous old bastards who never let all the bullshit get under our skin, but he strikes me as someone a little less able to roll with the punches. Nothing wrong with that. Wish him the best.... even tho he’d probably see me dead 😋

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
He requested a perm and then posted this:

Judging by B's reply to you, he totally didn't understand what you were trying to say at all.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
LOL. No doubt this weirdest guy on this forum. For a month, he was stalking my posts. I've only been on this forum a few years, but he was also the first follower I had right away. Then he left. Then he followed me again. Then left again.

Just checked. This fucker started following me back in November and now I noticed he ain't following me no more. Fuck him then!! Delivery Stranded is still a shit game and Kojima is a hack!!! :messenger_face_steam: :messenger_face_steam:🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom