• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Arcadia-

Banned
JrFKakU.jpg

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
So they stripped you of your face and your voice? That's terrible! Here, grab my sword and fight the good fight for rock music (said sword may have been stolen goods)!

It has been an ... emasculating experience, but fear not. With your (stolen) sword, and my axe (on which I will now shred out my frustration) I shall be back stronger.

C

Contica

Unconfirmed Member
Please don't sperg out. Or say the n word like Her Fuhrer.

jpYgD7P.jpg

I had to google sperg.

I'm demotivated though. Gaf just reminded me of era and it's kind of like when everyone is having fun and then suddenly someone screams "wrong hole!".

-Arcadia-

Banned
Hello everyone. It seems this thread has been derailed by quite a bit. We would ask that you move this conversation over to MetaGAF so we can move this thread back on topic.

Apologies. Sometimes fun gets a little out of hand, and you forget where you are.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Did I see Daniels is banned!?

Hot damn.

Have to admit I'll conceede and say I feel like my reports to try and clean these threads up seem to have been seen. For a long time I felt like they never were. So good on the mods.

Papa

Banned
No. You're still acting like a mod.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST ASK FOR A LONGER BAN THAT'S NOT RIGHT
*sips soylent and watches japanese disney movies aka ghibli dogshit*

Also please change matts tag to 'Jordan Peterson's Cock Sleeve'

Right. Sticking up for a banned member (who I don’t get along with) by telling someone not to ban beg is backseat modding.

Stay in school, kids.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
No. You're still acting like a mod.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST ASK FOR A LONGER BAN THAT'S NOT RIGHT
*sips soylent and watches japanese disney movies aka ghibli dogshit*

Also please change matts tag to 'Jordan Peterson's Cock Sleeve'
Based Japanese Disney movies suck.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I like how she mentions buddy cop movies and you instantly go to zoom zoom shit. You could've been the Brandon Lee to my Dolph Lundgren but alas...

Showdown in Little Tokyo

Dolph Lundgren and Brandon Lee team up in some early 90s buddy cop movie to kick the Yakuza's ass. In one scene Brandon Lee says Dolph has the biggest dick he's ever seen on a man. This movie is just plain dumb fun. It runs at only 78 mins too so it never feels boring. It's basically everything you expect from a 90s buddy cop film. God, Dolph Lundgren was such a fucking chad. Could literally turn me gay. His japanese was pretty shit in this movie though. Hopefully the uncut version surfaces on blu-ray one day.

What exactly are you wanting here? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom