• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burned, lol. Thread is The Outer Worlds discussion on feminine characters, if you'd like to refresh your memory.

I'm not here to say if I do or don't have a superiority complex -- that's up to other people. I also won't get mega-triggered if they do decide I have one.

That's the thing with you. You have this incredible sense of arrogance, and I can't really figure out where it comes from.

You float around telling people what to do, what to think, what is acceptable to discuss. You have no sense of humor, or fun. You dont forge any kind of friendships. You seem to dislike everyone. You're just kind of miserable to be around, and the holier-than-thou self image caps it off.

I thought you were really cool for a while in Meta Gaf. You were lightening up, having fun, and I really liked you. I miss that Vyse. You should bring him back, versus this constant self-superior drag on everyone's fun.
You haven't read all of my posts, if your conclusion of me is that I have a superiority complex. I don't laugh at every joke by the Discord Krew or whatever you want to call yourselves but that doesn't mean I dislike fun or that I don't make light-hearted posts. I don't think you even attempted to read my previous post because it was Matt telling ArchaeEnkidu what not to do.

plushyp

I also won't get mega-triggered if they do decide I have one.

That's the thing with you. You have this incredible sense of arrogance, and I can't really figure out where it comes from.

You float around telling people what to do, what to think, what is acceptable to discuss. You have no sense of humor, or fun. You dont forge any kind of friendships. You seem to dislike everyone. You're just kind of miserable to be around, and the holier-than-thou self image caps it off.
After removing the specific info about Vyse, this is actually a pretty good general post that fits the profile of some members. I'm talking about those who just come into threads to outright insult other members and belittle them just because they have a different view. They don't even want to discuss the topic on hand but seem more interested in waving around their false sense of moral superiority. It's come to the point where I can predict and be right 99% of the times regarding what they say when a certain hot button topic pops up. Why is it so hard for them to have a discussion in good faith?

-Arcadia-

Banned
You haven't read all of my posts, if your conclusion of me is that I have a superiority complex. I don't laugh at every joke by the Discord Krew or whatever you want to call yourselves but that doesn't mean I dislike fun or that I don't make light-hearted posts. I don't think you even attempted to read my previous post because it was Matt telling ArchaeEnkidu what not to do.

Yes, another arrogant cunt with absolutely no respect for people who liked a user, that decided to deliver a shitty hot take on someone that can't defend themselves.

Matt had a good reason to tell him to knock it off.

You on the other hand, just seem to enjoy telling people what to do, despite the fact that nobody takes you seriously.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
After removing the specific info about Vyse, this is actually a pretty good general post that fits the profile of some members. I'm talking about those who just come into threads to outright insult other members and belittle them just because they have a different view. They don't even want to discuss the topic on hand but seem more interested in waving around their false sense of moral superiority. It's come to the point where I can predict and be right 99% of the times regarding what they say when a certain hot button topic pops up. Why is it so hard for them to have a discussion in good faith?
@ me next time

plushyp

@ me next time
tenor.gif

-Arcadia-

Banned
Anyway, this is enough of a misery for the mods to deal with. I am sorry about that, but I didn't see another way.

I made my point, and I'm out.

brap

Banned
Hey Grand Theft Scratchy Grand Theft Scratchy

Just heard the news that GAF Member# 762375, who has been here for a solid 3 months, no longer likes you.

I hope you're doing ok. PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on.
Gaf Member for 15 years made another post nobody gives a fuck about. Somebody alert the news!!

Lol there is no Discord Krew.
No no no that's untrue. Certain people on here are friends so that must mean there's some underground conspiracy gang. Why doesn't anybody like me?

brap

Banned
I’m sensing quite a few fucks being given..

Imagine your whole Krew turning out to be a bunch of over emotional crybabies.
Where? You've been on here for 15 years. How long does it take for you to realize nobody likes you and that you've never posted anything worth a shit?
And there goes the whole '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''discord krew'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' thing again. Find some friends. Go hit up vyse.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Where? You've been on here for 15 years. How long does it take for you to realize nobody likes you and that you've never posted anything worth a shit?
And there goes the whole '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''discord krew'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' thing again. Find some friends. Go hit up vyse.

brap
lacks self awareness

Yes, another arrogant cunt with absolutely no respect for people who liked a user, that decided to deliver a shitty hot take on someone that can't defend themselves.

Matt had a good reason to tell him to knock it off.

You on the other hand, just seem to enjoy telling people what to do, despite the fact that nobody takes you seriously.
Stop putting words in my mouth. ROMhack was right but you were too busy replying to Xaero Gravity with a stupid quip about me when what I initially posted didn't concern you and was no reason to get upset.

He got himself banned like any other member who disobeys the rules. Big surprise; not everyone likes him. It's not the end of the world.

Where in that post am I telling anyone what to do? What about this?

Obviously I do [like people]. But ArchaeEnkidu and others are free to say what they want. Matt will get over it, I'm sure.
The post after that where I do reply to you was only natural to defend myself from you insulting me.
Anyway, this is enough of a misery for the mods to deal with. I am sorry about that, but I didn't see another way.
Are you sure? Because I will admit we could have taken this to private messaging, that is assuming you really were concerned about the thread going off-topic. I think you just wanted to impress Matt and the others. :)

Last edited:

Papa

Banned

You guys are taking it way further than I intended. I just don’t like ban celebrations no matter who was banned or who is doing it. NoT a GoOd LoOk. Me and Claus are tight anyway.

Melon

Banned
Are you sure? Because I will admit we could have taken this to private messaging, that is assuming you really were concerned about the thread going off-topic. I think you just wanted to impress Matt and the others.

Y'all should hate-fuck and send me the footage; for research purposes of course. :messenger_smiling:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Stop putting words in my mouth. ROMhack was right but you were too busy replying to Xaero Gravity with a stupid quip about me when what I initially posted didn't concern you and was no reason to get upset.

Where in that post am I telling anyone what to do? What about this?

The post after that where I do reply to you was only natural to defend myself from you insulting me.

Are you sure? Because I will admit we could have taken this to private messaging, that is assuming you really were concerned about the thread going off-topic. I think you just wanted to impress Matt and the others. :)

I have no desire to continue to be angry, or create a reply chain of 'yuh-huh' and 'nuh-uh' for several pages with someone who doesn't want to listen.

I wrote what I felt, and in quite a bit of detail. Take it or leave it.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I disagree with a lot of Geki's opinions, but I absolutely respect them. I just feel he's can be a bit too hostile and abrasive when he presents them while showing a lack of respect for differing opinions.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I really, really don’t need to cause any more thread drama, so...

Geki could be a good poster, obviously there’s good writing ability and intelligence there, but the way he conducts himself in arguments is horrendous.

Other people have mentioned the tone, but I’d be willing to put that aside, if he would, as the ban reason states, engage honestly. I don’t interact with him, because I know there’s no point. He isn’t there to listen, or get in a conversation, but to smash the opposing viewpoint, through whatever means are necessary.

With some defense of him popping up, I feel it’s important to highlight that.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Rather than fighting/having a pissing match over nothing you could be turning your dick into a weiner bread by pulling over your foreskin or meditation. Chewie sperged out to mods and rather than chill he cried wolf. Matane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom