• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

Gold Member
Solid trilogy of posts here, some points aged better than others.

5eQaNQp.png

Welcome back Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage

Kagey K

Banned
Imagine the site owner is someone other than Evilore. Those cunts would never been accepted back but yeah whatever, “welcome back”
It’s nice to see him try to put water under the bridge for some of these people. I imagine some of their stays are going to be shorter then others. In the end whatever reputation they have previously means very little to me, and I’ll judge them based on what they post now.

Papa

Banned
How the fuck do you report a post as extreme faggotry? I’m very curious to see the post that he reported to get himself banned.

Perhaps?

You got me all wrong mother fuckers.

My blow up thread was created as I am a prophet and foresaw the coming shift on this site regarding rules.

You can thank me in this thread.

Also, I'm only back because PoliEra said I would be and they love me so goddamn much that they watch my YouTube channel, twitter, and other activity on the internet to smear me as the [checks notes] leftist fighter for equality and, both socially and economically? Buncha fuckin moderates wearing "Progressive" clothing. 🖕🖕

Weird.

The only cringe in that post I'll own is what I guess my tag is. You're too kind lol

Goddammit EviLore EviLore I worked for YEARS for a tag. Didnt know your former God-mod was mass-banning people for no good reason, tho I shouldnt be surprised.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Kagey K

Banned
It was this post:

Dude was really triggered by anyone speaking ill of Rockstar shooting mechanics. He had a couple posts in the approval queue melting down about it, too.
I’m not seeing the extreme faggotry he reported. I’d say that was as good of a ban as it gets. He obviously doesn’t want to try to have a conversation.

i expected it to be a Papa Papa and brap brap exchange.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Took long enough for Wolfgang to get banned. A few more just like him or even worse are still out there unfortunately.

Kagey K

Banned
Took long enough for Wolfgang to get banned. A few more just like him or even worse are still out there unfortunately.
If they bother you, ignore them. You can do the job of 1000 mods with the press of a button.

I used to be anti ignore, until I realized some people just can’t be reasoned with.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
If they bother you, ignore them. You can do the job of 1000 mods with the press of a button.

I used to be anti ignore, until I realized some people just can’t be reasoned with.
If the ban history has taught me anything it's that most of these posters rarely change their ways even after getting punished once or twice.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Tesseract was one of my favorite posters. We disagreed a lot but he was always just as respectful as I was to him. I'd buy that guy a beer and a ScarJo clone anytime.

Same. I have one on ignore... A particular Quantum Theory concept.

bronk

Banned
What happened to wario64? Is he woke now? He move to Resetera? I remember him always posting all the deals.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Why the change of heart?

It's a long story so I will try to keep it short.

When all the shit went down, I was frustrated due to the political discourse / moderation on the site. I used the accusations as guise to express my frustration. I was angry and lashed out at the wrong person, at the worst possible, time using terrible means.
I was hesitant at the new place and it wound up being far worse. Caught a perm there a year or so ago and just stopped posting online altogether.
I came back here every now and then when I wanted to read about a specific game or political event. I liked the changes. I thought about what went down, what I said, and realized I was stupid and made a mistake.

Through the whole thing, I tried creating a few alts and got rejected. I wound up looking in this thread on how to appeal and did so the proper way.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken

When all the shit went down, I was frustrated due to the political discourse / moderation on the site. I used the accusations as guise to express my frustration. I was angry and lashed out at the wrong person, at the worst possible, time using terrible means.
I was hesitant at the new place and it wound up being far worse. Caught a perm there a year or so ago and just stopped posting online altogether.
I came back here every now and then when I wanted to read about a specific game or political event. I liked the changes. I thought about what went down, what I said, and realized I was stupid and made a mistake.

Through the whole thing, I tried creating a few alts and got rejected. I wound up looking in this thread on how to appeal and did so the proper way.
Thanks for the explanation. Sounds reasonable. Welcome back. (y)

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

That takes balls.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member

wRwBI1s.gif

Bakkus

What happened to wario64? Is he woke now? He move to Resetera? I remember him always posting all the deals.
He quit this site long before youknowwhat. I believe you can still find him tweeting all day long under the same username.

Sad to see Tesseract taking a break. Probably the most likable out of the very active posters.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
That’s how you return. Unlike that arrogant cunt that thinks highly of himself when he’s actually nobody :)

Top lad. Welcome back mate and we’ll definitely have you back without any grudge too. You see that’s what I was telling the fam the other day. You come back explaining yourself, apologising and it’s all good. But when someone returns and acts like a cunt, like if he’s doing us a service then no, anyone like that can fuck off. Glad to have someone like you back. Now let’s see you more around yeah? :)

Mista

Banned
Nah, he isn’t even active nor era. He’s just on Twitter now doing what he does best

If you remember Nibel too he stepped down as an admin and also only active on Twitter. Poor blokes, didn’t know what they were going to get into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom