• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
AustralianPope AKA Hunert Smoke was the fucking guy that stole my old account (banned unfairly by bishoptl before the split) and got it fused into his. I never was able to get that account back because EviLore EviLore said they couldn't do anything about it despite my indisputable google evidence showing that my account was stolen and then merged into his. Which never made sense to me because his old account was available so I still don't know why he stole mine or why the mods didn't check to verify he was the owner.

Ha, the crazy fucker tried to come back to steal more accounts I see. Stay down clown.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
AustralianPope AKA Hunert Smoke was the fucking guy that stole my old account (banned unfairly by bishoptl before the split) and got it fused into his. I never was able to get that account back because EviLore EviLore said they couldn't do anything about it despite my indisputable google evidence showing that my account was stolen and then merged into his. Which never made sense to me because his old account was available so I still don't know why he stole mine or why the mods didn't check to verify he was the owner.

Ha, the crazy fucker tried to come back to steal more accounts I see. Stay down clown.
That’s why I use 2 step verification on everything.

plushyp

What is the rule for having avatars that are creepy/disturbing to others or might set off a phobia? Can we ask a user to change them or is mod intervention required?

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
What is the rule for having avatars that are creepy/disturbing to others or might set off a phobia? Can we ask a user to change them or is mod intervention required?

I have a fear of heights, please change your avatar.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Ok boomer.
tenor.gif

bronk

Banned
Lol, there's no such thing that's a myth.

Surely that's not the worst looking avatar on the site.
Myth my ass when that mlb glitch was being posted everywhere it would kill me. Felt like a million ants running down back of neck. Just thinking about it dirsturbs me. 😅

Edit: Welp sorry everyone..... someone is gonna post it now. My eyes are ready to avert.

Last edited:

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Myth my ass when that mlb glitch was being posted everywhere it would kill me. Felt like a million ants running down back of neck. Just thinking about it dirsturbs me. 😅

Edit: Welp sorry everyone..... someone is gonna post it now. My eyes are ready to avert.
Oh God, I remember that pic really messing with me.

This article actually gave me some tips on how to deal with that shit, but the avy in question is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom