• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ornlu

Banned
If you put even 1/10th the effort into searching for it, like you do with made up articles and managing several alt accounts then you would have your answer in which you seek.

Image result for wtf gif

Ornlu

Banned
Although you’re a letterposter peasant, I still love you bitch.

You shall be spared during the great Letter Poster Uprising. We can always use Bourgeoisie Allies to the Proletariat. We shall seize the means of posting, and the likes shall be plentiful and shared among every man and woman of the Revolution.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

You shall be spared during the great Letter Poster Uprising. We can always use Bourgeoisie Allies to the Proletariat. We shall seize the means of posting, and the likes shall be plentiful and shared among every man and woman of the Revolution.

Here use this, it's sideways, it'll freak people out.

VoolDFl.png

Sup Guys.

I was hanging out at Starbucks on my way home from work when I stumbled upon a thread I posted in 2 years ago and noticed my username was no longer crossed off, so I logged in and it works! I was permanently suspended for some silly reason back then and figured it wasn't worth fighting for my account and just complained about it on social media, though it seems my account has returned!

I'm just wondering whether I was unbanned recently or if my permanent suspension was overturned years ago and I just didnt know? I was banned only a short time after everyone stopped freaking out over the rumors going around so all the new bells and whistles are new to me. I hope I'm posting this in the right thread.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Sup Guys.

I was hanging out at Starbucks on my way home from work when I stumbled upon a thread I posted in 2 years ago and noticed my username was no longer crossed off, so I logged in and it works! I was permanently suspended for some silly reason back then and figured it wasn't worth fighting for my account and just complained about it on social media, though it seems my account has returned!

I'm just wondering whether I was unbanned recently or if my permanent suspension was overturned years ago and I just didnt know? I was banned only a short time after everyone stopped freaking out over the rumors going around so all the new bells and whistles are new to me. I hope I'm posting this in the right thread.
Evilore unbanned a lot of unfairly banned members from the last few years. That might be why.

Mista

Banned
Sup Guys.

Lots of unfair bans were overturned. Probably you’re one of the victims of the old system

It sucked, it wasn’t fair and definitely out of control. Welcome back bro :)

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Politics section I’m assuming?
Gaming

Here's the initial post in question

Here's the follow up ban request

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Gaming

Here's the initial post in question

Here's the follow up ban request
Thanks for catching me up. 👍

DGrayson DGrayson coming in with the OK to the permaban request made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom