• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
p2d2Wpm.png

Does this mean what I think it means?

brap

Banned
Wow you have been away for a while huh?

Got read the leaks thread if you want to see psycho “fans.”
I saw enough like a week ago. I couldn't even get through a page. Philip Spencer is god and anyone who slightly criticize him or xbox are just sony fanboys. Certain people here are getting really unhinged.

Kagey K

Banned
I saw enough like a week ago. I couldn't even get through a page. Philip Spencer is god and anyone who slightly criticize him or xbox are just sony fanboys. Certain people here are getting really unhinged.
I guess that’s one way to see it. Probably won’t give you the full picture though.

Saruhashi

Banned
rip OutrageousFarts

LOL. I never really understand guys like that.

He's in his mid-30s and makes posts and threads that are deliberately intended to rile people up.
Yet when someone gives him a bit in return he takes the huff.

Like he must fucking know that he's doing it.
If you are at the pub and you are ribbing one of the lads for liking Coldplay then you absolutely should expect to get some stick over your own tastes.
I mean, surely to fuck you only wind people up if you actively want the banter?

Reminded me of that other dude "aintitcool" even down to the ironic Sarkeesian avatar.
Comes into a thread or starts his own attempting to noise up other users then has a complete meltdown when he is expected to take what he gives out.

All he had to say was "sorry lads, took it too far with the terrorist comment just trying to have a laugh".
Nope. Chooses the meltdown option instead. Like a total chump. :)

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
LOL. I never really understand guys like that.

He's in his mid-30s and makes posts and threads that are deliberately intended to rile people up.
Yet when someone gives him a bit in return he takes the huff.

Like he must fucking know that he's doing it.
If you are at the pub and you are ribbing one of the lads for liking Coldplay then you absolutely should expect to get some stick over your own tastes.
I mean, surely to fuck you only wind people up if you actively want the banter?

Reminded me of that other dude "aintitcool" even down to the ironic Sarkeesian avatar.
Comes into a thread or starts his own attempting to noise up other users then has a complete meltdown when he is expected to take what he gives out.

All he had to say was "sorry lads, took it too far with the terrorist comment just trying to have a laugh".
Nope. Chooses the meltdown option instead. Like a total chump. :)

Participation trophies were a mistake.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Why the hell was Daniels allowed back? Xbox threads are already filled with his nonsense....SOmebody help us all. Help us....HELP US

I WILL FIND HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom