• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
1*gkw4KXHMS3nCRAFV-QAJDg.gif
This was only supposed to be used on me

I feel like we have a lot more people signing up than we do those who are requesting bans so we're still steadily growing as a community. That is to say I remember first googling NeoGAF and "dying" was among the first auto-fill results but I've been here for almost 9 months now and to me it's more like NeoGAF growing or NeoGAF is good again and I hope older members can see that and continue returning (to be a part of us, not prolong any cross-forum drama).

Yep. I’m pretty fair (despite what some people might think), but it was obvious they were not here to post honestly. Better off without them in the community.
When he said Kobe deserved to die tragically, I knew something wrong was in his mind. Someone should tell that man to seek some help or else he will end up like many other mentally ill males who have not been treated.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Thanks for getting rid of Terra Torment before they got a foothold on this community

I don’t mean to poop on your point but I feel this point is worth making. IMO that was a boring poster who wouldn’t have lasted and didn’t have a remote chance of getting any traction here. The quick ban was a mercy kill to save everyone the trouble.

I don’t mean to poop on your point but I feel this point is worth making. IMO that was a boring poster who wouldn’t have lasted and didn’t have a remote chance of getting any traction here. The quick ban was a mercy kill to save everyone the trouble.
Mods definitely 360° no scoped his ass the fuck out of GAF
whew.png

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
"What do you search for? “Crayon pictures for spastics”?"

d3ekm62.jpg
You are a funny guy (fanboy), but the happy reality is, it’s actually me (slim & fit) sitting in the backyard in 42°C(107.6°F) heat, sipping on a stubby (beer), smoking a durry (cigarette) and replying to you on my mobile phone.

No Nintendo posters or fat guts in sight.

Although, I did just come out after a complete playthrough of OG Super Mario Bros. on the Nintendo Switch! God’s honest truth.

nush

You are correct, right up until the point you are proved so very very wrong when Dick Jones drops some drama that no longer is "Dick Jones" drama but OMFG!!!WFTBBQ look how bad the people that post on GAF are. The point of him getting banned (and you're right it was inevitable) was anywhere between dropping an N bomb or actually dropping a nuke. "Getting a foothold" meant, being associated with in the context I used it.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
You are correct, right up until the point you are proved so very very wrong when Dick Jones drops some drama that no longer is "Dick Jones" drama but OMFG!!!WFTBBQ look how bad the people that post on GAF are. The point of him getting banned (and you're right it was inevitable) was anywhere between dropping an N bomb or actually dropping a nuke. "Getting a foothold" meant, being associated with in the context I used it.
That’s true. I hadn’t looked at it from that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom