• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFW Tesseract Tesseract comes back right after Xaero permabans himself:
oP1f1lu.jpg

brap

Banned
Any word from Xaero, Big Mama?
Maybe I’m having a Boomer moment, but he seems to have his Discord friend requests shut down, and there doesn’t seem to be a way to initiate a convo with him.

I guess that means it’s up to him. My door is open to talk about any problems, and I hope he chooses to take advantage.
I get "Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient." so I can't talk to him either.

014.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned
Where you been? Haven't seen you around much.

I kind of ebb and flow when it comes to Gaf. Usually an unhealthy amount of time, followed by doing some other things for a while. : P

I have been a little quiet, though.

That sucks. I really didn't expect Xaero to request a ban and have no idea what might have lead up to it. He was pretty chill in Meta GAF and the few posts I've read of his in Gaming were normal.

My best guess is that he has some stuff going on. I could say more, but I think that’s for him to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom