• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand console warriors. I own all three and find pros & cons in all of them. Switch is great for when I travel for work. PS4 is great for exclusives. Xbutt is a great all-rounder with the only controller that isn't made for tiny child/Asian hands.

Are they just poverty-stricken scumlords who can't afford them all? Are they such pathetic losers that they need to tie their identity to a fucking gaming console? Imagine getting butthurt about people not liking your particular console of choice.
I am a Sony fanboy and this post offends me.

I wish to file a complaint.

I will never understand console warriors. I own all three and find pros & cons in all of them. Switch is great for when I travel for work. PS4 is great for exclusives. Xbutt is a great all-rounder with the only controller that isn't made for tiny child/Asian hands.

Are they just poverty-stricken scumlords who can't afford them all? Are they such pathetic losers that they need to tie their identity to a fucking gaming console? Imagine getting butthurt about people not liking your particular console of choice.
Switch on the shitter. Ps4 on the TV and my pc is my sexbox. And her name is thinkpad. She's a classy gal that gets work done that doesn't have gamer fuel.

plushyp

Switch on the shitter. Ps4 on the TV and my pc is my sexbox. And her name is thinkpad. She's a classy gal that gets work done that doesn't have gamer fuel.
fa4.png

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

I don't own a console but I was there for the ST vs Amiga wars. It was ever thus. As a kid I engaged in that shit, now as an old fucker I have better things to do. Maybe the issue is bored 14-year-olds?

brap

Banned
I don't own a console but I was there for the ST vs Amiga wars. It was ever thus. As a kid I engaged in that shit, now as an old fucker I have better things to do. Maybe the issue is bored 14-year-olds?
LOL. Some console warriors in here are in their 30s and even have children. It's pathetic. Grow up. Spend time with your family.

Last edited by a moderator:

nush

Gold Member

I had a Master System, when most people had a Speccy or C64 so I was shielded from the platform wars as an outlier (apart from a console was stupid because you could not get "Free" games). Master System owners needed to work together to trade games because they were so expensive, so there was a good camaraderie.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
He has a long history of ‘Death to America’ (tongue trilling) type comments, iirc, which is probably the problem here. It’s less joke, and more serious desire.
Oh he posts in the politics section?

-Arcadia-

Banned
Yes.

Actually though, I’m unsure enough to where I want to retract that. That’s just something I remembered him for, but I also don’t want to slander someone unless I’m sure.

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
Yes.

Actually though, I’m unsure enough to where I want to retract that. That’s just something I remembered him for, but I also don’t want to slander someone unless I’m sure.

Nah, slander away. Everything he posts in politics is "America is evil, Jews control the world. Vote for Hezbollah btw". He's skated by a couple bannable things already just in the time I've been here.

Papa

Banned
Let's take the "fanboy commentary" to either the Meta thread, or make a new threads to discuss possibly titled, 'Fanatics, Why Tho?!'

ROMhack

Edit: See Evilore's post below for an explanation.

I don't get why this guy got a permaban. Isn't GAF about being able to state your opinion freely? Isn't that what makes this forum an interesting place to visit, in contrast to the shithole hivemind that is Resetera?

Will bring this up here because I also thought this one was strange taken in isolation (see banned post below)

I wonder, was this an isolated thing? Or perhaps they'd said something in a previous thread which added to it?

BANNED POST

I got nothing else to add but I too want to dismantle colonial, racist, patriarchal systems of oppression. I may have little interest in her or this doc unless it gets a positive reception and/or critical traction BUT she seems like a smart kid campaigning for the right causes. The disability awareness she raises is another plus. Frankly, the biggest one on a personal level as the 2 smarts people I met have Asperger.

Isn´t the politiXs corner a better fit for all of this btw?

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Will bring this up here because I also thought this one was strange taken in isolation (see banned post below)

I wonder, was this an isolated thing? Or perhaps they'd said something in a previous thread which added to it?

BANNED POST

-Arcadia-

Banned
if i knew who u were i would sue you. im a US born citizen bitch. u better fucking apologize NOW.
Nah, slander away. Everything he posts in politics is "America is evil, Jews control the world. Vote for Hezbollah btw". He's skated by a couple bannable things already just in the time I've been here.

Sounds like I wasn’t too far off the mark. If two separate people walked away with the same impression, perhaps you should reflect on what you post more.

TeamGhobad

Banned
Sounds like I wasn’t too far off the mark. If two separate people walked away with the same impression, perhaps you should reflect on what you post more.

show proof of anything being said is true. should be easy everything is recorded here. u made these claims, now back it up.

-Arcadia-

Banned
show proof of anything being said is true. should be easy everything is recorded here. u made these claims, now back it up.

I’m not spending all day digging through your post history. I frankly don’t care that much. Other posters more familiar with your work, will have to chime in on who’s right or wrong.

Fact is, I already pulled the original post, with a retraction, almost immediately after it went up. Not because you’re such a nice guy, but because any tiny fraction of uncertainty is a good reason to do so.

If we’re going to push it this far, I don’t think I’m wrong. I have a really good memory for people’s actions and behavior, and it seems backed up by a respected poster. The question you should probably be asking yourself, is if people get this impression of you, do you need to change your behavior?

TeamGhobad

Banned
I’m not spending all day digging through your post history. I frankly don’t care that much. Other posters more familiar with your work, will have to chime in on who’s right or wrong.

Fact is, I already pulled the original post, with a retraction, almost immediately after it went up. Not because you’re such a nice guy, but because any tiny fraction of uncertainty is a good reason to do so.

If we’re going to push it this far, I don’t think I’m wrong. I have a really good memory for people’s actions and behavior, and it seems backed up by a respected poster. The question you should probably be asking yourself, is if people get this impression of you, do you need to change your behavior?

but you care enough to slander me? ur lucky ur anonymous and ill leave it at that. same with the other idiot.

Ornlu

Banned
post proof of this punk.

K.

Here's a 2 minute post history search for you.

keep bitching..

keep dreaming rat. one phonecall to hezbollah and all of israel goes back to living in bunkers.
OMG killing jews!!!! No. It's more about a facist racist apartheid state that has occupied Palestinian people for over 60 years.
arabs and israel are the same. enemies of iran that spread misinformation.
means nothing that he agrees. just symbolism. why do they want him off? for the reasons i explained in my initial post. bipartisan support for impeachment is huge. and there is only one lobby group that can pull it off.
the biggest israel critics are actually jews themselves.
this documentary was created by jews inside of israel. its a good watch if you want to learn about the occupation and how israel influences western media:

no they weren't. this is how misinformation is spread by the zios
you think spencer and farakhan are anti-semites? they are the cartoon equivalent. try coming to europe and lll show you some real anti-semites.

Does that"prove" anything? I can't prove what's in someone's heart. All I can go off of is what you post, and you seem to have an uncanny way to prop up Iran and talk shit about Jews in most of the threads I've seen you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom