• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamGhobad

Banned
K.

Here's a 2 minute post history search for you.

Does that"prove" anything? I can't prove what's in someone's heart. All I can go off of is what you post, and you seem to have an uncanny way to prop up Iran and talk shit about Jews in most of the threads I've seen you in.

all of it is factually true. keep bitching.

TeamGhobad

Banned
I returned from a ban then headed straight here to hurl insults in post #4,230. When people insulted me back, I reported them and asked the mods to protect me. The mods told me not to provoke people and stop crying. I cried about the mods in post #4,255
it seems the mods here accept vile slander of ones character and talk about having backbones. this will be my last post here.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
it seems the mods here accept vile slander of ones character and talk about having backbones. this will be my last post here.
Rather than blaming others and the mods for your behavior you could have just either reported posts you deemed unfair or damaging. Or go about this differently without insulting other members before literally just doing this.

His posts are still less retarded than the entire Chobot thread though.

Toecutter

jameson-slander-libel-spider-man.gif

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

You start shit constantly and make thinly veiled threats. Literally everyone can see it so don't act like a little kid and cry to the mods when you get what you dish out. Grow the fuck up.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Unfortunately, the last 2 pages of this thread show quite well, why GAF will have a very hard time to get back to its former glory. Tolerated childish behaviour, tolerated insults left and right, overall low quality posts by the typical suspects.
Usually what you’re describing is just good natured fun among people who mean no ill will.

that’s not what I’ve gotten out of the hezbolla guy so I’m frankly a bit surprised he’s still here.

brap

Banned
Unfortunately, the last 2 pages of this thread show quite well, why GAF will have a very hard time to get back to its former glory. Tolerated childish behaviour, tolerated insults left and right, overall low quality posts by the typical suspects.
if you dont like it then fuck off tbh. should i alert the uk thought police that youre posting on a nazi site in the first place?

Ornlu

Banned

Really? Someone getting dunked on by other members is what's holding the forum back? I'd rather have my peers make fun of me if I start posting stupid shit than to have the mods permaban people all day for straying from the accepted forum opinions.

What are you advocating for?

brap

Banned
Rat Rage Rat Rage is one of those invisible people that pops up every now and then to make a thinly disguised disparaging comment about GAF and you wonder why the fuck they are even here.

Too much free time?
And it's always somebody who just joined or who hasn't posted since like 2017. Like are we supposed to care? Go back somewhere else then. I'm not gonna cry over some dude with 180 posts that joined like 6 months ago that I've probably seen like 3 posts from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom