• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I lost my thread making privilages. Is that like a permanent thing?
I see that it expires in a year. That seems a little harsh. You could've just given me a warning about poop threads and I'd stop making them.

That's harsh as fuck tbh - I enjoyed the one that got locked though I can't for the life of me see why it got locked. Very poor form from the mods there.

That's harsh as fuck tbh - I enjoyed the one that got locked though I can't for the life of me see why it got locked. Very poor form from the mods there.
They have it in for me. El patron especially.

inKMqf6.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I lost my thread making privilages. Is that like a permanent thing?
I see that it expires in a year. That seems a little harsh. You could've just given me a warning about poop threads and I'd stop making them.

I would say it was probably more to do with your crying about a funny little title and making a thread to bitch about it. Less about the poop threads (though that may have also had a small hand in it).

I do have to say this. Evilore is one cool dude. With all the drama I caused over the last few days and being all bitchy and salty, he could've banned me and be done with it. But he didn't.
I begged him to give me my thread making abilities back, and he did. I also promised I'd never make poop threads and any threads about him. And I promise to you all that I'll make good on that promise.
And you Evilore, you really are a cool dude. Thank you kind sir. I really mean it.

Mista

Banned
I do have to say this. Evilore is one cool dude. With all the drama I caused over the last few days and being all bitchy and salty, he could've banned me and be done with it. But he didn't.
I begged him to give me my thread making abilities back, and he did. I also promised I'd never make poop threads and any threads about him. And I promise to you all that I'll make good on that promise.
And you Evilore, you really are a cool dude. Thank you kind sir. I really mean it.
I respect you even more now because of this post. I appreciate a proper man that admits his mistakes

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

No poop threads? I say better to be banned than not be able to make poop threads.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Cool. Now, let’s work on that fat fetish.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness

Good stuff. Glad you’re sticking around. This won’t be awkward at all...

zOF0QtT.jpg

So I left a fire rection to some people. Those who got it, I hope you die.

I would have put you out of your fucking misery. Props if you earn this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom