• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa

Banned
In the ban list i saw a requested ban from a guy joined in the 2014...so i suppose there's no way for a user to delete the account
Maybe Is something to add so less work for the mods 🤷🏻‍♂️

I reckon it's better to just leave it as a ban instead of deleting the account altogether in case they change their mind later.

Just noticed you were talking about Heebie Jeebies. Shame, I liked that guy. Hope all is well and he's just cutting the cord of addiction.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I reckon it's better to just leave it as a ban instead of deleting the account altogether in case they change their mind later.

Just noticed you were talking about Heebie Jeebies. Shame, I liked that guy. Hope all is well and he's just cutting the cord of addiction.
A DELETE button would be pretty tits though.

brap

Banned
I'm sorry for not being here everyday?
YOU WERE GONE FOR A WEEK

0sbv9TO.png

Fushitsusha

Banned
Om Brap’s ban, he and Jooxed Jooxed Jooxed Jooxed are really good friends, talking on Discord all the time and such.

Hence despite how that came off, it was most likely the two continuing their banter about the Switch, which has been going on for months, and is a positive, friendly in-joke between the two.
True that. He's posted way more rude things and evaded a ban. This is probably one of those where it's not just a single post, but overall.

Last edited:

Jooxed

Gold Member

I am not sure who I should reach out to about this but Brap and I are actually pretty tight, that was just a normal back and forth between us? EviLore EviLore , Mod of War Mod of War . If I need to I will post PM's of us confessing our undying love for each other. But I would rather not have his ban about me.

Last edited:

Melon

Banned
Idk. I've found moderation being very.....hit and miss lately? People get banned for the dumbest shit, while others can say shit that is ten times worse and have nothing happen to them. And before I hear a "b-b-b-b-b-but context, Melon!", lemme just say that there have been very obvious bants -- like bright neon signs saying THIS IS BANTERING -- and the person still gets banned.

Just been leaving a sour taste in my mouth lately.

Idk. I've found moderation being very.....hit and miss lately? People get banned for the dumbest shit, while others can say shit that is ten times worse and have nothing happen to them. And before I hear a "b-b-b-b-b-but context, Melon!", lemme just say that there have been very obvious bants -- like bright neon signs saying THIS IS BANTERING -- and the person still gets banned.

No one should question the moderation of out savior, lord of the GAF realm and overseer of the 4 universes [4 forums sections GET ITT]. He's all mighty and most holy. Every man and woman should fear him and his bannhammer.
joking, I love you Melon

Now after seeing what I wrote, I realize that I deserve a trophy.
Sucking%20up%20to%20the%20boss

-Arcadia-

Banned
No one should question the moderation of out savior, lord of the GAF realm and overseer of the 4 universes [4 forums sections GET ITT]. He's all mighty and most holy. Every man and woman should fear him and his bannhammer.
joking, I love you Melon

Now after seeing what I wrote, I realize that I deserve a trophy.
Sucking%20up%20to%20the%20boss

He’s not going to fuck you remove your tag, bro.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
What is odd is that he said that in a place where people bant. I've been called worse by letterposters and they are still around 🤷‍♂️. Now that we have said our piece we can just wait on the mods for an answer I guess and remember this thread isn't for shitposting.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It’s far from isolated to that exchange. Brap has been pushing the limits lately — n-bombs all over, fa-bombs, plus the 4chan memes and general hostile shitposting. We know it’s mostly joking banter and that’s why he’s been handled with kid gloves this whole time. We’re not 4chan though, and this kind of tone doesn’t set a great example to everyone else on the boards about what the rules are. The ban is sustained but I’ve noted that the exchange with Jooxed was banter between friends and that won’t be held against him overall.

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member

It’s probably due to that we can’t see everything and not everything gets reported.

I mainly stick to gaming side with moderating and even then most of my actions are nudges, quotes, deleted posts or thread bans. It’s blatant history of recent actions with zero care to correct that earns a ban on that side.

The reports have also been far less than before even though activity in the site is up and up. So the community seems to be tolerating more, and what gets actioned are usually reports.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
It’s probably due to that we can’t see everything and not everything gets reported.

I mainly stick to gaming side with moderating and even then most of my actions are nudges, quotes, deleted posts or thread bans. It’s blatant history of recent actions with zero care to correct that earns a ban on that side.

The reports have also been far less than before even though activity in the site is up and up. So the community seems to be tolerating more, and what gets actioned are usually reports.
I'll PM you my hit list

It’s far from isolated to that exchange. Brap has been pushing the limits lately — n-bombs all over, fa-bombs, plus the 4chan memes and general hostile shitposting. We know it’s mostly joking banter and that’s why he’s been handled with kid gloves this whole time. We’re not 4chan though, and this kind of tone doesn’t set a great example to everyone else on the boards about what the rules are. The ban is sustained but I’ve noted that the exchange with Jooxed was banter between friends and that won’t be held against him overall.
Plus, I'm pretty sure he shops at Hot Topic. That deserves a time out in and of itself.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
You're really gonna tell me this is less feminine than muscular women with 0 tits and 0 ass
ac9e73462448811e85d030a6dc8c3082--black-stockings-black-lingerie.jpg

AFFj0T2.jpg

Z8G8wrl.jpg

Real """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'women""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'
1703e027ac5106932e89d8b738dfe8c6.jpg

e4f88cf4c963a16049315c5dfecd242a.jpg
Judging by the pictures, you just have a fetish for silicone and make up and dislike a natural, yet active look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom