• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
tenor.gif

you learned

-Arcadia-

Banned
W wishfkg Mar 1, 2020Permanent[SPAM] �Only if that hung meat is peppered pork jerky, a suitable snack with a pitcher of water, for after we've got made Mrs. Robinson cum the hearth out. Learn more about the best perfume reviews.� LOL WUT?

I guess a spam bot went mad? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Just going to say that sometimes mistakes are made, and an apology can go a long way.

I see this going one of two ways:

-This thread turns into an argument, and two acquaintances that otherwise get along well enough, stop. That would be a shame, esp over such a resolvable conflict

-People talk, apologies are made, and things are patched up

I know which one I’d rather see.

Why didn't you leave a thread if people are posting open-spoilers for a 20+ year old product?

He posted the thread, and made clear that it was his first time playing the game.

I also don’t worry too much about posting spoilers for old things, but the context changes when you know somebody is going through something for the first time, and are directly talking to them.

Why didn't you leave a thread if people are posting open-spoilers for a 20+ year old product?
Because I made the thread in the first place.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Because I made the thread in the first place.

Ending spoiler.. Brap is still banned.

Nickolaidas

I think CameFromNearFuture CameFromNearFuture 's ban was not warranted THIS time. The guy didn't do anything worse than Tommy Fisher (who got a pass or a slap in the wrist every single fucking time he would post another one of his 'facts'). Especially considering the fact that the post he was banned for was quite possibly a joke, mimicking Sony's own words.

I think it's unfair, and I don't even like the guy.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Did the user get permbanned for a spoiler via PM?

I also don’t worry too much about posting spoilers for old things, but the context changes when you know somebody is going through something for the first time, and are directly talking to them.

It was a spoiler but something you wouldn't understand until you played said game multiple times. Like I said, dick move. But Hackjima asked if he got spoiled and then cried about it.

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
I think CameFromNearFuture CameFromNearFuture 's ban was not warranted THIS time. The guy didn't do anything worse than Tommy Fisher (who got a pass or a slap in the wrist every single fucking time he would post another one of his 'facts'). Especially considering the fact that the post he was banned for was quite possibly a joke, mimicking Sony's own words.

I think it's unfair, and I don't even like the guy.

He has several warnings added up for this behavior. Was banned in the past for the same behavior, and thread banned several times.

He also created an alt account back in December to try and troll which we quickly banned as well.

He was let back in the thread just recently with a promise not to pretend to be an insider or troll, and I had to delete a couple of posts just the other day for it. This has nothing to do with Tommy Fisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom