• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't checking this thread lately, what's with all the drama.
And also, what's this, unconfirmed member?

oks2aKY.jpg

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
I got a warning because I used the term " Sony Ponies" when referring to all the damage control articles that came out recently.

Smells like weak sauce to me but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
That was weird, bye!

Holy meltdown...

People need to grow a thicker skin. If a throwaway joke is what sets you off, you probably react poorly to a lot of things in life.

@Contica , wish you the best, cool off and relax.
I wish we were nicer to each other really. Yes.
"I'm not a pedo, UR the pedo!" I guess under your logic you should get a ban for that. mods halp!
Again learn to read. They were saying retarded things as well lol calm down.

Streisand Effect in full force

Ed getting rekt in his no no square

Fine work, comrades
oh no when will matt be stopped bros?

This is the thing I can't quite fathom. Why keep creating alt accounts after your previous one gets banned if you claim to hate the place so much? Are these people stuck in some sort of never ending time loop?

source.gif
Inferiority complex syndrome among that segment is a real thing.

When will these people learn, whether you like PlayStation or Xbox doesn't matter nearly as much as how you behave and treat others in your posts. Sometimes I think these guys just don't give a shit, that they think they can get away with their childishness because the PS4 performed so well for Sony. That said, I just want to thank the moderation team for cracking down on the console warring on all sides.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Are the mods actually sure Goliathy isn't another of the 15 alts? Seeing as his ban isn't a perm I guess they reckon he isn't?

Was wondering the same thing right before I came to this thread. Reminds of Meirl (one of the alt-family) with the constant console warring. That's an Xbox fanboy I was surprised to see last as long as he did without catching a ban. Hopefully if he's not an alt, he can change his ways and stick around. Us Xbots are getting short supply.

On another note it's nice to see 2 of the worst PS fanboys finally caught bans.

I think Goliathy is someone more than a random poster. The ban message reads as if they forced the mods hand, but the mods hold no grudges. Joined March 18th 2020? A ten day old noob account would have copped for a perm In no time...

Smells like an alt or an older member.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
I think Goliathy is someone more than a random poster. The ban message reads as if they forced the mods hand, but the mods hold no grudges. Joined March 18th 2020? A ten day old noob account would have copped for a perm In no time...

Smells like an alt or an older member.
5284683-4797926-conan-detective-conan-12631044-1024-768.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned
There is a meme thread and you were also warned about low effort xbox warring. It's clear why you're here. Like your posts, you are unfunny but your brain does appear to be backwards compatible. Bye

The ban I get, but did you have to absolutely murder the guy on top of it? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

-Arcadia-

Banned
The Mods ban comments are absolutely ruthless and totally hilarious. I always check out the Ban page just to read the comments. I guess if I ever catch a ban I'll hate those comments but as an observer they're super entertaining to read.

Yeah, I was having a really shitty night, and reading that ban comment made me laugh so much I actually felt a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom