• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalAlien

Banned
Okay Brap's gone. If he's reading this, please know I liked you (but just as a friend).

You were the butt of every joke. You lit up my sky.

That said, you literally did not pay a single iota of attention to being banned and for that you were rightly sacrificed.

I look forward to dining on Brap meat tonight.

RIP old friend.
He was just so innocent.

giphy.gif

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
Oh shit, @Elektro Demon got a temp? Damn

I mean, I can’t speak for him, and I won’t speak for him, but allow me to ponder aloud:

is it possible they maybe he just is looking for clarification on what “the line” is, when it comes to thread creation in OT? I mean, I get it, chubby chick appreciation isn’t the most popular arena, but I feel like I’ve seen worse threads allowed to run their course. It seems like losing his thread creating privilege was what kinda ticked him off.

I think he’s a funny dude. Hope it all evens out alright. I know a two day stint is short and minor, not their to raise hell here or anything

So message one of the many staff members, specifically EviLore EviLore and ask. Not go on a passive aggressive tantrum attempting to call him out over several threads. That, and the constant personal vendetta of hostility towards another member with the linked post in the ban.

This is a slap on the wrist and if introspection can't be reached by Friday, it will be extended longer. We are not babysitters, so if you claim to be an adult, then act like one at those times you should be.

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
I think he was banned for a week before. Now it's two weeks.
I thought he said something to get permabanned a couple of months ago. Either way he's just another console warrior idiot and I'm sure he'll end up that way sooner or later.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Welcome back brettski2024 brettski2024 !

Welcome back Brettski! Though I wasn't posting at the time. I questioned her physical condition as well. I mean... I didn't know what was going on here:

To this day, I don’t know what was going on with her, but am confident we were being fed a load of BS. That gif looks exactly like someone having some kind of small seizure/spasm, but trying to play it off. There was so much weirdness all around, like with completely beginning to lose the ability to stand up, and being tossed in the back of the van.

To this day, I don’t know what was going on with her, but am confident we were being fed a load of BS. That gif looks exactly like someone having some kind of small seizure/spasm, but trying to play it off. There was so much weirdness all around, like with completely beginning to lose the ability to stand up, and being tossed in the back of the van.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

When the body starts to have issues with the harvested brain serum.

Kadayi

Banned
So message one of the many staff members, specifically EviLore EviLore and ask. Not go on a passive aggressive tantrum attempting to call him out over several threads. That, and the constant personal vendetta of hostility towards another member with the linked post in the ban.

This is a slap on the wrist and if introspection can't be reached by Friday, it will be extended longer. We are not babysitters, so if you claim to be an adult, then act like one at those times you should be.

Thank you.

TBF he did come to the Discord looking for answers and used the @ and didn't get any.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
ShamefulTheseKoala-max-1mb.gif

So that excuses his behavior how?

5d2d34186583acb769ea576e7dbf66bdde61179ad7c40eeae387729b4fca376f_1.gif
8ElAST8.gif
0043_mvrms.gif
you-had-one-job-gif-10.gif

I'm merely pointing out the fact that he did ask for clarification, and didn't receive any. That that he's repeatedly acted out on the forum came after the fact from what I can tell. Does that excuse him from throwing a tantrum? No. But maybe if he'd had some response in the discord he wouldn't have acted out in the first place.

A bit more Mod presence in the Discord wouldn't go amiss tbh. 🤔

Last edited:

Mod of War

Ω
Staff Member
8ElAST8.gif
0043_mvrms.gif

I'm merely pointing out the fact that he did ask for clarification, and didn't receive any. The fact that he's repeatedly acted out on the forum came after the fact from what I can tell. Does that excuse him from throwing a tantrum? No. But maybe if he'd had some response in the discord he wouldn't have acted out in the first place.

We have come full circle and where one should act responsible with their actions. He went on a temper tantrum, harassing other users in the linked ban post and was given a slap on the wrist for lack of patience like someone who has never been told the word "no" before. People have pressing issues in their everyday lives as well, now more than ever. When one says jump, we don't answer with "how high".

Why are we ignoring the linked ban post?

Our main community is here first and foremost. Discord is a side piece.

Your boy boldly going, where many have gone before.

Kadayi

Banned
We have come full circle and where one should act responsible with their actions. He went on a temper tantrum, harassing other users in the linked ban post and was given a slap on the wrist for lack of patience like someone who has never been told the word "no" before. People have pressing issues in their everyday lives as well, now more than ever. When one says jump, we don't answer with "how high".

Why are we ignoring the linked ban post?

Our main community is here first and foremost. Discord is a side piece.

Your boy boldly going, where many have gone before.

He's not my boy (not a fan tbh). I was merely pointing out some facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom