• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
This was likely the post that got you banned, going by your tag. Construed as console warrior behaviour.
Reading it without context really makes sense to be banned... if that was the reason I can understand it.

Said that I posted in reply to another guy... it was not meant to everybody... I read the thread and it was fine in the discussion.

Last edited:

O-N-E

Is there a reason Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme isn't banned?

why she begin to disrespect religion, it deserved it.

Today's moral is, Respect the religion of others.
Never mess with religion and less with Muslims
I won't say anything else.

Just respect the religion of others, that's all.

This isn't a commentary on Islam. Just that this person seems to strongly condone beheading people for drawing a picture offensive to their religion.

Personally, if I thought the same, I would have to go on a shooting spree at Atlus, due to all the religious depictions in the SMT series (nevermind fighting them as bosses).

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Is there a reason Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme isn't banned?

This isn't a commentary on Islam. Just that this person seems to strongly condone beheading people for drawing a picture offensive to their religion.

Personally, if I thought the same, I would have to go on a shooting spree at Atlus, due to all the religious depictions in the SMT series (nevermind fighting them as bosses).
Not because I respect the opinión of the people and I respect the religión.

If people want I will edit my message.... Is not a message of hate. I think that all religions should be respect.

By the way I am Catholic.

I am not muslim

Last edited:

notseqi

Reading it without context really makes sense to be banned... if that was the reason I can understand it.

Said that I posted in reply to another guy... it was not meant to everybody... I read the thread and it was fine in the discussion.
I like you dut
And your avatar is great

Could you please calm the fuck down and take a second

O-N-E

Not because I respect the opinión of the people and I respect the religión.

If you want I will edit my message.... Is not a message of hate. I think that all religions should be respect.

why she begin to disrespect religion, it deserved it.

Today's moral is, Respect the religion of others.

So did the person deserve to be beheaded or not?

Heimdall_Xtreme

Equating someone being beheaded to someone making fun of religion means you need some serious help. They're not even remotely in the same ballpark.
It is their belief.

If there is respect, there should be no violence.

But if they make fun of something that is sacred in their beliefs ... there what should be done?

And is not the first time that this happend. People. Know that is a bad idea speak without respect abot mahoma

notseqi

Just that this person seems to strongly condone beheading people for drawing a picture offensive to their religion.
None of the quoted replies reflect that and I strongly
Equating someone being beheaded to someone making fun of religion means you need some serious help. They're not even remotely in the same ballpark.
I don't know the argument and I don't care for it but you do realize that you yourself are delving into deeply political things by merely commenting on it?

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
It is their belief.

If there is respect, there should be no violence.

But if they make fun of something that is sacred in their beliefs ... there what should be done?

And is not the first time that this happend. People. Know that is a bad idea speak without respect abot mahoma
It doesn't justify murder. It's not that difficult of a concept to grasp. Fuck your religion, now come choppy choppy my head off.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I do not support violence and less to beheadings.

But my message is that you understand, why do they make fun of people's religion if they already know its consequences with Muslims in advance?

Fuck people’s religion. No idea is immune to criticism. And it’s extra reason to do it when a religion teaches people to be man babies and chop off heads every time their fee-fees get hurt.

Heimdall_Xtreme

No, because I'm not an unhinged lunatic. I would go somewhere else and continue about my day. Why would I want to physically attack someone because their mind doesn't work identically to mine? That's some noodle-ass shit.
I would not attack either, in fact I am not Muslim ... I do not understand the messages that go to me, I did not kill anyone.

I would not attack either, in fact I am not Muslim ... I do not understand the messages that go to me, I did not kill anyone.
No-one is accusing you of killing anyone. People are taking issue with the fact that you are trying to justify the beheading of a human being because he tried to teach young people the importance of diversity of thought.

Bakkus

But my message is that you understand, why do they make fun of people's religion if they already know its consequences with Muslims in advance?
You're asking the wrong question; The real question is: 'how are these people gonna be capable of living in a civilized country when this is how they react to their prophet being drawn on a piece of paper?'

Heimdall_Xtreme

With words, possibly. Depending on the severity or if the person was worth caring about, or how much influence they have.

Not fists.

And not beheading.

And why the fuck do you need to be taught that?

I repeat, I am against violence, but I am against disrespect for people's beliefs.

Is there something wrong with this?

notseqi

No-one is accusing you of killing anyone. People are taking issue with the fact that you are trying to justify the beheading of a human being because he tried to teach young people the importance of diversity of thought.
Was he? I didnt see him getting much into an argument about anything.

KingT731

Contrary to what some people may think, the mods aren't everywhere, all at once. There's a good chance that a post will never be seen by a mod unless it has been reported. If someone on politics is posting racist shit, report it and they will get banned. I've seen quite a few recently.
I know but when some of them just give it a pass or wave it off...

I've seen many people cry racism when it's just a difference of opinion and persepective.
There's a clear difference.

Heimdall_Xtreme

You're asking the wrong question; The real question is: 'how are these people gonna be capable of living in a civilized country when this is how they react to their prophet being drawn on a piece of paper?'

I don't know, I'm not Muslim, ask them. Each person in his mind is a different world

nush

Gold Member
Would you attack someone who would freely make fun of something sacred to you, like your beliefs or your family values?

No because someone saying "Ur Mums a slag" would not get me out of court if I kicked the shit out of that person and he pressed charges.

*Your honor, he did call my mum a slag*
Judge: I guess your aggravated assault can be overlooked in this case then. He well deserved that!

I repeat, I am against violence, but I am against disrespect for people's beliefs.

Is there something wrong with this?
Not at all. I believe the world is flat, and none of y'all delusional ppl can tell me otherwise. Beheadings will be handed out instead of bans. Fight me.

the world is actually round, if you look at the horizon through a convex lens. Please don't behead me mods, forgive me for I have sinned

Heimdall_Xtreme

My message is .... Please respect the beliefs of others. And I am not a supporter of violence, but it is not fair that they make fun of what people think

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
That thread is something else man.

TBF on that same thread we have people saying shit like "man they should have beheaded the guy as well" and "fuck x religion". I thought nonexistent cat mentioned people behaving better in that same subforum and that we would judge the individual not the group. So what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom