• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheContact

I would like to buy people Gold but:

A) I don't like people enough to spend money on them.
B) See A

It would be good for newcomers to want to make a good impression, then if they are taken out of context or have one bad ranty post, they aren't kicked to the curb immediately because they have good will behind them.

Am i too Soy? :unsure:

eh I do it to support the forum. I don't even like the auto scroll and I'm using the default PPP

Kadayi

Banned
I usually buy them gold for a month.

Though I do hear that auto-refresh is a curse to some.

Same. I usually throw some gold at people once or twice a month if I stumble across a post that either cracks me up or they've put a lot of effort into, like an OT. Generally keep it anonymous though, because I'm not about that 'Thanks for the gold' thing.

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Always remember.

:lollipop_kissing:
TbNyrMN.png

:lollipop_squinting:
nuuwCwT.png

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Let's welcome back Bobs Big Boy Bobs Big Boy , unjustly banned on ideological grounds in 2016 for mentioning GamerGate, wanting to talk about Allison Rapp, and telling Milo's cancellation mob to not take the low road. Capital offenses at the time...

Let's let them alone to die with their misguided opinions and not fall to their level.

RJHvlZx.png

Not to be a little bitch but can we get some clean up in politics? We've got thread derails in every Biden thread. And whether or not the accusations are true, it makes it tough to say that the derail isn't co-ordinated.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Not to be a little bitch but can we get some clean up in politics? We've got thread derails in every Biden thread. And whether or not the accusations are true, it makes it tough to say that the derail isn't co-ordinated.
But that Trump guy though! Just report their asses.

Last edited:

Hostile_18

Banned
Ask and you shall receive. Just make sure the comment along with your question, is suitable for the tag you'd be ok with. I love hot sauces and peppers, and when asking the mods, I got a Spice Girls/Parody/Ice ice baby reference lol. Ruby get me wrong, I love and embrace it

I really want an Uncharted/Last of Us/Naughty Dog one. Pretty much so I don't have to say "Naughty Dog are my favorite developers" in every thread I go into" 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom