• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

Racism and a general slide into hate. See this post comparing "lesser races" to Chihuahuas:

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by Top Talent

NickFire

Man... holy shit at Voost Kain and Freedom Gate Co. being AfroRepublican alts... this is some hot drama.
Sometimes I assume running a place like can't be that hard for people who know the software. Then it turns out that EL doesn't just have to moderate people arguing with each other, and that he also has to somehow moderate people arguing with themselves????? That's some crazy shit right there. If I read something like that in the news my first thought would definitely, unquestionably, absolutely be "I bet the dude lives in Florida." :messenger_tears_of_joy:

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
The post was probably deleted but he was basically saying some races of people are more intelligent than others and that it had a biological basis. A flat-out awful thing to say that I'm glad isn't tolerated here.

I remember getting a row with him about that topic back in 2017 or 2018. Was definitely a pet topic of his.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Where is the bad page if I may ask?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
That's definitely the bad page

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I thought it was known (albeit it has been some time) that Afro had Voost and Freedom as alts.

having said that:
- i never had an alt here.
- Yoshi Yoshi may have been an alt sometime of someone, but it wasn't me.

2000s it wasnt me GIF

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Racism and a general slide into hate. See this post comparing "lesser races" to Chihuahuas:

That's actually crazy, especially how elaborate and coldblooded it is. Also German Shephard...I mean it's not a reach to think that he probably sympatise with one of the most vile person in history. I've heard this before from skinhead... Not what I expected to read before my launch.

Can i ask why phonepunk was banned? Not sure if i got the name right, he was pretty active in the reeee topic.
He was falling into pet of madness lately and call EvilLore that he is narc and that he is asking for permaban. Seems like it takes toll on his head the current pandemic situation, because his post sometimes get really heated, as seen in my thread for example:

And that was way before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom