• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade returns as NeoGAF Marketplace

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hi everyone. We've received a lot of feedback from users wanting a reboot of the classic Buy/Sell/Trade thread in the time since the reboot of the Communities section. Rather than bring back B/S/T in its original format, which was a useful resource but had its shortcomings, we've developed a custom set of features for the new NeoGAF Marketplace section. In the new NeoGAF Marketplace, members will be able to sell and trade items (e.g. games) and use our integrated feedback system to leave positive, neutral, or negative feedback. It's free to use for any active members, and Gold Members will get a gold highlight on their posts for some additional visibility.

For additional details, check out Palliasso's full briefing at the Marketplace.

Thanks!

fatty

I am trying to get out of debt and have been debating about selling my retro video game collections. This comes at a good time and I might have to really consider using it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This is awesome and I will definitely be using this

just noticing where the Marketplace section is now.

maybe consider adding B/S/T to it as marketplace can easily be mixed up with what you find under the "merch" section.

"Marketplace B/S/T" or "BST Marketplace" might be clearer...

looking forward togetting my first listing up soon as i can. really missed this feature the past year or two

Last edited:
i know we had an old feedback list on google sheets. is that still in effect because i know i have a lot of good feedback by doing business here.
samesies, but i think itd be hard to implement, unless the gaf staff are willing to handle it on a case by case basis

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
i know we had an old feedback list on google sheets. is that still in effect because i know i have a lot of good feedback by doing business here.

We’re not carrying over legacy feedback to the new system, but feel free to manually link to that feedback in your listings if you’d like.

Cato

Banned
We’re not carrying over legacy feedback to the new system, but feel free to manually link to that feedback in your listings if you’d like.

What about physical games?
I am in asutralia. It would not make sense for me to advertize and sell games to someone in the US since shipping would be prohibitive.

What I could do though is if GAF had a physical donation and resell store, then I could justify to myself sending some 20-30 physical games in a single box to GAF for you to have in your library/shop and maybe you can sell it to someone that wants them.
I pay for shipping of the box to you. You list it. Someone buys it cheap, you keep the money for website upkeep.

We can donate and send duplicate physical copies of games to you and you can sell them in a GAF retroshop. You keep the monies made.

Last edited:

marquimvfs

What about physical games?
I am in asutralia. It would not make sense for me to advertize and sell games to someone in the US since shipping would be prohibitive.

What I could do though is if GAF had a physical donation and resell store, then I could justify to myself sending some 20-30 physical games in a single box to GAF for you to have in your library/shop and maybe you can sell it to someone that wants them.
I pay for shipping of the box to you. You list it. Someone buys it cheap, you keep the money for website upkeep.

We can donate and send duplicate physical copies of games to you and you can sell them in a GAF retroshop. You keep the monies made.
If it's a game that I'm looking for I would gladly pay for the shipping.

Cato

Banned
If it's a game that I'm looking for I would gladly pay for the shipping.

Had a quick look and these are the ones on my shelf right now. I think my daughter might have taken the better ones so Ill follow up later when she tires of them and I get them back:
I know I have PS3 dupes too but have no idea where they are

PS1:
sles-01584 fifa 99 disk, manual fromt/back covers ok, plastic case is busted
sles-01576 shane warne cricket all in ok-ish shape
sles-01875 afl 99 plastic case damaged otherwise all ok
sces-02380 gran turismo 2 platinum edition all in decent shape including plastic case

ps2:
sces-53358 24 the game good shape no manual
sces-50934 w2c extreme cover is in bad shape
sces-51719 gran turismo 2 good shape
sles-55218 tiger woods 09 good hape
sles-51168nafl live 2003 good shape
sces-53449 afl premiership 2005 good shape
sces-50294 platinum gran turismo 3 good shape
sles-52559 fifa football 2005 good shape
sles-53106 mx vs atv unleashed good shape

ps4:
cusa-00207 bloodborne no manual otherwise okish. lots of stickers on case but vinegar and mineral turp is your friend

Anyone interested in this Sam & Max stuff? (this meant so much to me when I was a youngin.

MYHlTE5.jpg

6DGpkvs.jpg

aYRCn0t.jpg

30ok6R2.jpg

TrAFA7a.jpg

w9pYohs.jpg

SAM & MAX POSTER 1; SIGNED BY STEVE PURCELL

jeHSIRi.jpg

8fyQkjn.jpg

RFlFMRi.jpg

a7XRNn3.jpg

3jnbm2A.jpg

QnSGuFj.jpg

SAM & MAX POSTER 2; SIGNED BY STEVE PURCELL

Pmq14jZ.jpg

tVymEJy.jpg

FLnJalh.jpg

H11oS85.jpg

ppC76Y6.jpg

VsdvDcW.jpg

STEVE PURCELL: THE AGE OF S&M: Sam & Max Sketchbook

GR6Fzbs.jpg

IuNhBqr.jpg

YZLDYQy.jpg

aYINbIy.jpg

nBf0Egz.jpg

STEVE PURCELL: THE EFFIGY MOUND: Sam & Max Sketchbook

Rjeyt8p.jpg

TGP2uVl.jpg

SAM & MAX: FREELANCE POLICE: CASE FILE S1

H5p2LAS.jpg

JRlby7O.jpg

3igRKbT.jpg

pnlPBM7.jpg

SAM & MAX: FREELANCE POLICE: SOUNDTRACK 1 & 2

Last edited:

SLB1904

Banned
sup guys. im selling my nintendo acccount with animal crossing nh for £30.
if you are interested pm me

Looking to sell my Destiny Taken King LE PS4 console with new controller and 1TB HDD.

Also selling a brand new Death Stranding and the clear orange controller. These do not have to be purchased together.

PM with offers if interested. Will ship internationally.

Last edited:

Hulk_Smash

Banned
Willing to trade or sell:

Switch:
Just Dance 2020 (still new/unopened)
Starlink (Star Fox and red starships)

PS4:
Call of Duty Black Ops 4
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered

Looking for Switch and PS4 games. Pretty open to suggestions.

I just need a left joycon for my nintendo switch
dont feel like buying the set of 2.
Had a quick look and these are the ones on my shelf right now. I think my daughter might have taken the better ones so Ill follow up later when she tires of them and I get them back:
I know I have PS3 dupes too but have no idea where they are

PS1:
sles-01584 fifa 99 disk, manual fromt/back covers ok, plastic case is busted
sles-01576 shane warne cricket all in ok-ish shape
sles-01875 afl 99 plastic case damaged otherwise all ok
sces-02380 gran turismo 2 platinum edition all in decent shape including plastic case

ps2:
sces-53358 24 the game good shape no manual
sces-50934 w2c extreme cover is in bad shape
sces-51719 gran turismo 2 good shape
sles-55218 tiger woods 09 good hape
sles-51168nafl live 2003 good shape
sces-53449 afl premiership 2005 good shape
sces-50294 platinum gran turismo 3 good shape
sles-52559 fifa football 2005 good shape
sles-53106 mx vs atv unleashed good shape

ps4:
cusa-00207 bloodborne no manual otherwise okish. lots of stickers on case but vinegar and mineral turp is your friend
Anyone interested in this Sam & Max stuff? (this meant so much to me when I was a youngin.

MYHlTE5.jpg

6DGpkvs.jpg

aYRCn0t.jpg

30ok6R2.jpg

TrAFA7a.jpg

w9pYohs.jpg

SAM & MAX POSTER 1; SIGNED BY STEVE PURCELL

jeHSIRi.jpg

8fyQkjn.jpg

RFlFMRi.jpg

a7XRNn3.jpg

3jnbm2A.jpg

QnSGuFj.jpg

SAM & MAX POSTER 2; SIGNED BY STEVE PURCELL

Pmq14jZ.jpg

tVymEJy.jpg

FLnJalh.jpg

H11oS85.jpg

ppC76Y6.jpg

VsdvDcW.jpg

STEVE PURCELL: THE AGE OF S&M: Sam & Max Sketchbook

GR6Fzbs.jpg

IuNhBqr.jpg

YZLDYQy.jpg

aYINbIy.jpg

nBf0Egz.jpg

STEVE PURCELL: THE EFFIGY MOUND: Sam & Max Sketchbook

Rjeyt8p.jpg

TGP2uVl.jpg

SAM & MAX: FREELANCE POLICE: CASE FILE S1

H5p2LAS.jpg

JRlby7O.jpg

3igRKbT.jpg

pnlPBM7.jpg

SAM & MAX: FREELANCE POLICE: SOUNDTRACK 1 & 2
Is it possible to purchase NTSC Retro games for people in PAL regions?

I am in the UK and looking to purchase some rpgs on the ps1 which werent released here.

Thanks.
Same for me. I'm in France.
Hello, I am looking for any and all Animal Crossing Amiibos and cards. I will pay good money in April. Thank you!
sup guys. im selling my nintendo acccount with animal crossing nh for £30.
if you are interested pm me
Looking to sell my Destiny Taken King LE PS4 console with new controller and 1TB HDD.

Also selling a brand new Death Stranding and the clear orange controller. These do not have to be purchased together.

PM with offers if interested. Will ship internationally.
$50 eBay code

Will sell for $25
WTB a PS3 account with jojos heritage for the future hd version.
Willing to trade or sell:

Switch:
Just Dance 2020 (still new/unopened)
Starlink (Star Fox and red starships)

PS4:
Call of Duty Black Ops 4
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered

Looking for Switch and PS4 games. Pretty open to suggestions.

you should be posting in the actual gaf marketplace HERE

Last edited:
Top Bottom