• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
It's a new month! Check out November's thread here:

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Here's what I got today:

Black Hawk Down(Blu-Ray;Not pictured)

And the Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin preorder bonus x 2 and the Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops preorder bonus:

312768429_ca56d99ac7.jpg

312768846_0a5334d19c.jpg

312768648_67fad9d99e.jpg

312769051_1e54cbd4ca.jpg

312769243_4e93d5406a.jpg

312769632_b60804f4d9.jpg

312769468_fc36f3f4e6.jpg

Muppet345

Holy shit

Did you get the Castlevania pre-order bonus from the store or from ordering online? I ordered online and should get one but it hasn't arrived yet

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's... like, wow.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kevar said:
Holy shit

Did you get the Castlevania pre-order bonus from the store or from ordering online? I ordered online and should get one but it hasn't arrived yet

I went to my local GameStop and put the money down for each. They had them in so they gave em' to me right then and there(only reason I even preordered it).

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Jefklak said:
Any chance komani sells castlevania posters somewhere?

Try checking eBay, they have CV posters that pop up from time to time. On the official Konami US store there's nothing CV related really outside of the games, shirts and a replica CV whip... lol.

Here is a link:

Konamistyle Store

Everyone else! Post up your Dec. pickups! Pictures always appreciated. :)

MegaTen

Banned
Kevar said:
Holy shit

I also ordered online. The bonus will most likely ship with the game.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
PoR pre-order bonus. :3

I won't get mine for two days at least. :(

Can you rip the CD?

Rlan

The PoR thing looks awesome. Nice that they're recognising the old Gameboy games.

I doubt it'll come to Australia though :(

I'll post in this topic once the Australian BAAAAARGAINS thread takes off on Boxing Day :D

Only thing I'll get in November is that same Castlevania package (should be shipping this week, and I had forgotten about it, w00t!).

Otherwise, nothing unless I get some good Christmas presents.

Angelcurio

I still havent got it, but i have my very nice preorder :)

medium_b00009p51g.01.lzzzzzzz.jpg

Thanks gaffers that told me that the game was in stock at walmart :)

Notice the only for gamecube banner
:lol

Picked these up today. Hated spending more money after all the Wii and PS3 spending over the past couple of weeks, but I'm enjoying the games so far.

190275b.jpg
190296b.jpg

A couple of weeks from now, I might get:

230051b.jpg
200190b.jpg
190291b.jpg
190372b.jpg
200172b.jpg

jvalioli

MarkMan said:
I went to my local GameStop and put the money down for each. They had them in so they gave em' to me right then and there(only reason I even preordered it).
They gave you two?

Vard

I got the Wii today from Circuit City, along with a Classic Controller. I picked up Zelda last month, but I got Bonk's Adventure through VC today as well.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
just picked up the mgs:po preorder bonus. i thought it was a case, not some foofy shell you're supposed to keep on. but the box is nice, i guess.

Smokey

ps3-clear-black-front.jpg

Just got it today.

It's a sexay beast.

No games though. I'll pick up Resistance in the next few days probably. I just wanted the system for now, the games are plentiful everywhere.

our most recent pick ups:

PICT0031.jpg

my brother picked up Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops w/ psp case

PICT0030.jpg

and just today,

i picked up Final Fantasy V Advance, $22.49 Circuit City, Weekly Ad. :)

So far just CoD3 for PS3, but it was sent to me for review... Later this month I think I'll at least pick up Every Extend Extra (at $20 it's a steal!), but probably not much more than that since I'm still reeling from last month's cluster**** of new consoles and big games.

Wollan

Got my Wii and besides playing and drinking while playing Wii Sports yesterday with a couple of non gamer friends (they liked it) my time has gone to Zelda. Actually I started playing it today and I put in 14 hours and now I'm going to bed. What a beast. The same thing as they managed to do with Ocarina of Time they managed to do here and that is to create this very western friendly 'lotr' feel. That feeling strikes much deeper in Zelda than in some games who's pushing that even harder (this year it was Oblivion) which is very weird considering Zelda features a ton of other inspiration/material not to mention it's artistic look. Hearing the wind in the trees, seeing the goat fence rope-thingy clacking at night, the white flowers among the fur trees.. I'm loving this game. Just finished the second dungeon when I called it a night.

Ckid

just got a couple days ago

PS3 20 gig
resistance fall of man
tony hawk project 8 (came with costco bundle)
extra sixaxis
hdmi cable

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
probably nothing, I blew my wad in November. I might grab EBA or a PSP and PO if I'm feeling rather saucy after my next paycheck. (BTW if I bought a PSP would I be part of the problem or solution?)

fronn

I think the only thing this month has been MGS: PO and Castlevania.

Tempted to pick up Gitaroo man, but I imported it when it came out in JP and have the PS2 version -- curious, is there anything different in the US PSP Gitaroo Man release?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Although not really a pick-up... got this in the mail today for free:

Rogue Galaxy Demo + Pirate Flag:

318456284_774bdd75b8.jpg

318457018_f589125ed4.jpg

Jake.

this month:
ouendan (DS).
bleach (DS).

coming in the mail:
gyakuten saiban (DS).
gyakuten saiban 2 (DS).

tsef

I bought :
A Wii
Zelda
Wii Play
1 Nunchuk

A 360
A second controller and battery packs
Gears and Uno :)

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
12100001is8.jpg

Nintendo Wii / Wii Sports
Twilight Princess
Super Monkey Ball

Rainbow Six Vegas Review Copy

Elite Beat Agents - Sealed because its a gift for a friend... frickin' import tax :(

GhaleonEB

Not getting anything this month. I got Gears of War in November, and Lost Planet is January. I'm not well enough to even get upstairs to the gaming room yet this months. :(

Blunty

Seeing as everybody on here raves about it, I was thinking about getting Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga. Any good? P.S, I'm in Europe so the second one isn't out here yet.

Edit: Or it this the wrong thread to be asking...?

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Blunty said:
Seeing as everybody on here raves about it, I was thinking about getting Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga. Any good? P.S, I'm in Europe so the second one isn't out here yet.

Edit: Or it this the wrong thread to be asking...?

get it if you can. It's pretty scarce I think. I loved it, pre-order and all.

my name is in the manual :0

Top Bottom