NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
Oct 9, 2006
Chicago, IL
www.twitter.com
I'd think Mr. Bell is busy with Microsoft goings-on to reply to this public outcry.

Plus, he's on PST, so he probably won't log on for another couple hours or so. That's when I'll be coming back for the verbal smackdown he shall delivereth from his mountain of power.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Oct 11, 2005
LTTP, but my take:

The thread is awesome, patrick at 1up sucks and is trying WAY TOO HARD to be the next Luke or something, and what the mods did was irresponsible. But wasabi already addressed the last part, and patrick will continue to post non-news like this for hits, so yeah.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
Oct 9, 2006
Chicago, IL
www.twitter.com
itsgreen said:
We should have a Neogaf calender, so everybody knows who we are bashing this week...

I vote Miyamoto for not innovating enough! or J Allard for dissapearing!
Careful, Miyamoto posts here as Wario64. :lol

no he doesn't

And for the record, next week, we're bashing Reggie. Some of us will die in the process, but its for the good of us all.

Apr 14, 2007
Guys were getting some hate.

"those f!cking pr*cks, Jeff is a stand-up guy and I think he nailed his performance on stage, I gotta say nintendo and especially sony's conference weren't dead on either with perfection. F!ck those kids all they do is post bullsh!t on a site and giggle to their b!tch selves."

-poster on another site responding to this story!

Sep 9, 2006
Firewire said:
Guys were getting some hate.

"those f!cking pr*cks, Jeff is a stand-up guy and I think he nailed his performance on stage, I gotta say nintendo and especially sony's conference weren't dead on either with perfection. F!ck those kids all they do is post bullsh!t on a site and giggle to their b!tch selves."

-poster on another site responding to this story!
Kids?

Seriously we need a "Nuclear launch detected" in this thread.

Feb 17, 2006
eXxy said:
Still, I won't apologize for it -- I still think it's incredibly bad form on Microsoft's part and reflects badly on their community focus.
David Jaffe, a Sony exec (oh, wait, according to you he left Sony) posts regularly, sometimes with insults. What the HELL is he doing?!? What bad form! I want daily news coverage. Why on earth isn't 1UP posting a news story every time he posts here? Real journalists my Aunt Fanny. You should be on the phone to Sony right now demanding why someone in Jaffe's position was allowed to come into direct contact with the internets.

Feb 16, 2007
You know, it's going to be funny as hell if it turns out his kid was using his laptop and got pissed that someone was making fun of his dad. I know that's the story I'd be selling if I were Jeff Bell:lol

Sep 17, 2006
Puerto Rico
besada said:
You know, it's going to be funny as hell if it turns out his kid was using his laptop and got pissed that someone was making fun of his dad. I know that's the story I'd be selling if I were Jeff Bell:lol
Oh come on...
You know the account of one of his kids is besada...

Oh wait! :O!!!

Sep 24, 2006
Extremely funny?: Definitely
Actually news worthy?: Not the slightest.

1up is really reaching for hits with this one. I think its pretty cool that some execs/developers post here. Is 1up now gonna write a story every time one of them posts?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Dec 15, 2006
Absolutely awesome...

Is Jim in trouble for outing him? I hope not :(

Dec 16, 2006
If I had a high level executive representing my company that I was paying a six-figure salary, I would expect him to act somewhat professionally. The very least of which would include not getting involved in sophomoric drama and childishly insulting people over an internet message board. Is this the kind of behavior Microsoft finds acceptable from their management? Blows my mind.

Aug 17, 2004
Roddimus_Prime said:
If I had a high level executive representing my company that I was paying a six-figure salary, I would expect him to act somewhat professionally. The very least of which would include not getting involved in sophomoric drama and childishly insulting people over an internet message board. Is this the kind of behavior Microsoft finds acceptable from their management? Blows my mind.
Do you want these guys to be part of the community or not?