• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, did I just get called out by Microsoft's JEFF BELL?!

Tartarus

Razoric said:
Fight for Freeform said:
Jeff Bell ****ing RULES.

I completely understand the hate, it's jealousy.

Jeff Bell is the sort of guy you want in marketing, he's articulate and well spoken, always has a smile, and is obviously comfortable at public speaking.

And for someone with apparent social skills to be seen at E3, that definitely irritated some people on this board.

+1 Jeff
Trying to get a job at Microsoft? :lol

If he works for 1UP like some guys suspect he already has it secured. *wink wink*

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
If it is him, then he actually don´t need to post anything more.. he went from "ohh noo" to a god among men (according to gaf) with just a line of text...

his work is done.. booyakasha..

Razoric

Banned
A snippet of who's online right now:
Calcaneus, fastasleep, DIrtyWeasel, Lynko, jmdajr, freethought, goompapa, Ravager61, StoOgE, Kerm 1, santacrews, Lucky Forward, jonabbey, Penguin, Hesemonni, HylianTom, azxza, mpau25, DMczaf, Milkman, Jcgamer60, Haleon, bell801, Salmon, LakeEarth, kahni, MirageDwarf, Elfenhain, bumpkin, keiichi, Adam Blade, spliced, LJ11, Erdrick, Stevek211, UltraMarioMan, Baker, Ghost, shaunLEGEND, thelastword, wavedash101, Fizzbox, Salazar, storybook77, spermatic cord

:lol

Razoric said:
A snippet of who's online right now:

:lol

6fjms0x.gif

dunno why that made me think of this... :lol

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
I wonder if Bell is laughing it up right now or on the verge of shitting his pants. Internally, MS is probably going nuts right now.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Speevy actually looks like a Ginger Little Nemo.

Im serious, I have pictures.

And I have his college transcript.

Proelite

RSTEIN said:
I wonder if Bell is laughing it up right now or on the verge of shitting his pants. Internally, MS is probably going nuts right now.

I thought MS was quite laid back about stuff like this.

Grecco

RSTEIN said:

Does MS Really care? I dont really think so.

bell801, if you are reading this, I would like to play a match with you in any multiplayer XBLA game of your choosing. You seem like a good sport.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
a Master Ninja said:
bell801, if you are reading this, I would like to play a match with you in any multiplayer XBLA game of your choosing. You seem like a good sport.

play him at Madden, he really sucks.

Quazar

a Master Ninja said:

Hey, dont leave me out!

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Grecco said:
Does MS Really care? I dont really think so.

The story is already on several of the hard core sites, it will be everywhere tomorrow morning. Remember: NeoGAF is the preeminent Internet gaming forum.

Top Bottom