• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Real pics or BAN!)!

iH440.jpg

Revelation with circle pad, nitendogs and Tales of the FUCKING Abyss!!!

A portable Charger for anything that can be conected by usb (works with vita, 3ds, cellphone, love it)
And of course Vita <3

Bii

I'm loving everybody's Vita pickups.
I need to be reminded to preorder Xenoblad Chronicles. Can't miss out on the US release.

6778772886_06934e71a7_b.jpg

6924904369_0611b0a76f_b.jpg

PS Vita Wi-Fi $249.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss. PS Vita. $34.99
Wipeout 2048. PS Vita. $29.99
Rayman Origins. PS Vita. $29.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational. PS Vita. $29.99
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. PS Vita. $29.99
Super Stardust Delta & Blast Pack. PS Vita. $14.99

Not pictured is the Starter Kit w/4GB memory card and the Cradle. Maybe I'll do a proper launch pickup photo with everything in one shot. So far, I'm impressed. I've only begun to play Super Stardust Delta and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I'm having a lot of fun. If Amazon includes Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Lumines and Dynasty Warriors in their Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion, I'm definitely getting those. If not, I'll probably have to scrounge up the energy to go looking for those three games at my local Targets. The Vita has already pulled me away from my 3DS time.

6778772676_e1c65cd060_b.jpg

6778773058_34335dec06_b.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D Accessory Set. Hori. $29.99

I've been wanting this ever since it was announced a few months back. I had nearly preordered this from Japan since I wasn't sure if a US release was that far behind. It's a good thing I waited and preordered on Amazon, not knowing the exact release date since it wasn't on the product page. This kit includes a set of decorative skin, a front/back protector (as seen on my 3DS), a stylus (too neon green for my tastes but I do like the retracting stap attached to it) and a pouch. The pouch is pretty neat. Not only does it fit the 3DS with the protector on, but also when I have my Nyko Power Pak+ attached to the bottom of my 3DS. As seen in the photo, there's also room to place some other things with the leftover space. You can also store two 3DS games in the pockets on the side.

6924890945_e9727b29db_b.jpg

Derrick Rose Revolution 30 Replica Jersey. Adidas

Been a Bulls fan since the Jordan era. Never thought to buy a jersey but my girlfriend did. <3

I also got a ton of other stuff but will probably wait until the weekend to take photos of/post them.

NFreak

6924890945_e9727b29db_b.jpg

Been a Bulls fan since the Jordan era. Never thought to buy a jersey but my girlfriend did. <3

GO BULLS!!! Been a Bulls fan myself since I was 4 years old. D Rose is a monster. Playoffs are gonna be a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

Also jealous of everyone's Vita pickups.

Sagitario

I'm loving everybody's Vita pickups.
I need to be reminded to preorder Xenoblad Chronicles. Can't miss out on the US release.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7040/6778772886_06934e71a7_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7208/6924904369_0611b0a76f_b.jpg

PS Vita Wi-Fi $249.99
Uncharted: Golden Abyss. PS Vita. $34.99
Wipeout 2048. PS Vita. $29.99
Rayman Origins. PS Vita. $29.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational. PS Vita. $29.99
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. PS Vita. $29.99
Super Stardust Delta & Blast Pack. PS Vita. $14.99

Not pictured is the Starter Kit w/4GB memory card and the Cradle. Maybe I'll do a proper launch pickup photo with everything in one shot. So far, I'm impressed. I've only begun to play Super Stardust Delta and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I'm having a lot of fun. If Amazon includes Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Lumines and Dynasty Warriors in their Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion, I'm definitely getting those. If not, I'll probably have to scrounge up the energy to go looking for those three games at my local Targets. The Vita has already pulled me away from my 3DS time.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7189/6778772676_e1c65cd060_b.jpg

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7177/6778773058_34335dec06_b.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D Accessory Set. Hori. $29.99

I've been wanting this ever since it was announced a few months back. I had nearly preordered this from Japan since I wasn't sure if a US release was that far behind. It's a good thing I waited and preordered on Amazon, not knowing the exact release date since it wasn't on the product page. This kit includes a set of decorative skin, a front/back protector (as seen on my 3DS), a stylus (too neon green for my tastes but I do like the retracting stap attached to it) and a pouch. The pouch is pretty neat. Not only does it fit the 3DS with the protector on, but also when I have my Nyko Power Pak+ attached to the bottom of my 3DS. As seen in the photo, there's also room to place some other things with the leftover space. You can also store two 3DS games in the pockets on the side.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7069/6924890945_e9727b29db_b.jpg

I also got a ton of other stuff but will probably wait until the weekend to take photos of/post them.

I love the quality of your pictures!

mollipen

You've convinced me to import a pink psp...... or maybe get the lilac purple one.

Just keep in mind that pink =/= pink when you're talking about PSPs. With as many color variations as have come out, one style isn't always the same as another. Like, when I bought the PSP in the photos (a PSP-2000), the same store also had a pink PSP-3000, and that one didn't have that same sparkly quality.

Isn't a big deal to everyone, but had I not seen them in person I'd never have known the difference just from standard online shop/ebay photos.

vitacola

3DS pickups:
http://i.imgur.com/n3UXS.jpg
Good People Die

e-Shop pickups:
http://i.imgur.com/uaVsX.jpg
True Remembrance
OK, please tell me, how are those two? Especially Good People Die. ;)

My pick-ups this month:

Humble Bundle Mojam
QnyUs.jpg

Game Music Bundle #2
zE05I.jpg

TLS, Ghost Trick and Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice
Already played through Ghost Trick and it was awesome. Didn't like the Ray part though ...
Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice is my first of the series, because it was the only one I could afford. It was a steal 7&#8364;. Let's see how it is.
TLS Special Edition is awesome. The steel book is gorgeous. I definitely want a bigger version of the artwork on the back.
uRGl4.jpg

EDIT: Oh, forgot to hate those USK logos ...
Fuck you, Uschi!

There are two limited editions on the Bioware store actually,the $80 edition gets a fancy case plus an extra twenty something pages that feature art from the comics,and mine($40) just has a extra slipcover for the book.

But both editions are limited,the $80 edition = 1500 copies and the $40 edition = 1000 copies made.The reason I bought mine from the Bioware store is that it was the best option price wise.

Sylver

Banned

Theonik

This + http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=1045 more 1300 euros less than 1400 (with deal points). As I said before all were three differents orders & retailers and some item aren't yet dispatched (sony cardle, Thrumaster VIP case, Resident Evil ORC).
Comparison size with UMvsC3
http://i.imgur.com/nGtBO.png
That box contains the regular edition box + soundtrack + 12 sketches
So it seems like it has the same size as the PS3 LE then in the pics they released it seemed like the Vita box would be slightly different. Also that's a lot of money for launch!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
9nXpDl.jpg

Sennheiser 595's, FiiO e7 USB DAC and Amp, some resistance bands for working out, and line in jack for the iPhone.

R2VbIl.jpg

Vita 3G, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, 8gb card which just got replaced by...

0dRg4l.jpg

BOOM! What a haul.

Tunic

Wow, quite a substantial package.

Most opulent LE Nintendo have ever produced?

20120224_125537.jpg
20120224_125919.jpg

I am really hoping that they do this for the NA release. That is one of the nicest collections I have seen recently for a game. I am super jealous!

Bliddo

Vita, 16 gig + free 8 gig memory card, uncharted, reckoning, mgs:hd collection
foto2.jpg

turtle beach px5
foto1.jpg

not pictured RE:revelations

expensive month

andylsun

9nXpDl.jpg

Sennheiser 595's, FiiO e7 USB DAC and Amp, some resistance bands for working out, and line in jack for the iPhone.

BOOM! What a haul.

Nice - wondering about getting a USB DAC for my Sennheiser's (595 and 565's). Making do with the onboard sound card in my laptop for now. Wonder how much of a step up it really is. I get plenty of volume out of my onboard, so don't need any more gain. A line-out jack for my iPhone would be awesome. What's the Fiio model number of the jack?.

eXistor

Last Story LE, I wasn't expecting the CD and artbook to be this packaged this nicely, the whole packaging is very nice actually.

uGbZj.jpg

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Nice - wondering about getting a USB DAC for my Sennheiser's (595 and 565's). Making do with the onboard sound card in my laptop for now. Wonder how much of a step up it really is. I get plenty of volume out of my onboard, so don't need any more gain. A line-out jack for my iPhone would be awesome. What's the Fiio model number of the jack?.

To be honest, I don't really use the AMP for anything but my Mac. Works awesomely, but if you're getting good/great sound out of your PC, I wouldn't worry about it. I got the line-out jack on amazon, I'll edit the link in later.

irriadin

Dkcvp.jpg

Book pickups

• Diablo - The Book of Cain
  • Bakuman 1,2
  • 20th Century Boys 19

nWEKf.jpg

Got these for my office. Hopefully I didn't get too many chocolate flavored ones...

AwXWx.jpg

Video pickups

Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Limited Edition Set 1
Sengoku Basara - Samurai Kings 2
One Piece Collection 5
Broken Blade
Mardock Scramble

RS3ho.jpg

Soul Calibur V and Final Fantasy XIII-2. The guide for SCV is absolutely massive.

Wqdyq.jpg

Some Resident Evil Revelaitons and other 3DS games.

6l7qR.jpg

Some VITA goodness...

umFiF.jpg

This launch lineup is much better than what was available on the 3DS. Blazblue, Rayman Origins and Lumines.

x5HCu.jpg

30" monitor by HP featured to the left. 2560x1600 is glorious!

godnorazi

Banned
-picked up an e3000 (put tomatoUSB on it) to replace the main router
-picked up the 400n (put DD-WRT on it) to be the access point on the 3rd floor
-64gb M4 SSD for the netbook and the 120gb Force3 SSD for the main rig
-nook simple for bathroom reading (rooted with android)
-macbook air 11 (low end model with 2gb ram only, feels snappy and usually has about 1gb free at any given time)

ih7SzaruunaZ9.jpg

andylsun

I wasn't sure if this was a bootleg or a prototype/preview version - I've never seen a silver/pressed game bootleg before (and obviously it won't work without a modchip). I now know a bit more about Silver Hong Kong bootlegs and won't pick up another one! It was only 50 cents from a used book store.

Note the carefully scribbled out publisher details.

sGDCv.jpg

1Aj3a.jpg

Saroyan

A lot of gaming pickups for me this month, spent a little more than I usually do hehe!

3DS games from Amazon

Motorstorm from Newegg, they had it for $15.99 w/free shipping so I thought I'd try it.

Hori RAP V3 SA, I'm not great at fighters, but I'm practicing and this is a really neat piece of hardware, found it at my local Microcenter.

I somewhat impulsively bought a 360 because of a decent deal at Target, now I have all 3 consoles.

Games for the 360, still waiting for DoDonPachi Resurrection to arrive from the UK, also bought Trials HD and Ikaruga from Live.

And last but not least, VITA! Its the 3G version. Waiting for Wipeout to come from Amazon, I got it on the B2G1 deal but its backordered.

I have been pretty impressed by Vita and once i had it in my hand i went back on my original plan of sticking with 4gb memory

Picked up the pouch with the amazon credit for buying a 4gb (Thanks amazon)

TP2QA.jpg

32gb memory

So am I the first person to post a picture of their Vita?

Yeah, ah well. I had to make it official and post a pic of it in the pick up post!

4ndps.jpg

I love it so much.

As I posted earlier, also got Wipeout 2048, a 16 GB card, just downloaded Super Stardust Delta last night, and also picked up a travel pouch for the system.

Top Bottom