• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF FEBRUARY Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

Aadil

Banned
180256b.jpg

Great game :)

Jason

Some gaming and non-gaming stuff.
febstuff.jpg

Also downloaded Super Mario World from the VC. Hoping to get Chulip on monday.

Picture2.png

Okay, AR doesn't count, but I purchased them all at the same time. Everything was $20 and under: AR was $20, WLK was $15, and GSH was $10. K-Mart FTW. AR and GSH both get high ratings from me, but I haven't gotten a chance to play WLK yet. I hear it's "just more of the same", which is good, I guess, because I loved Katamari Damacy, but I don't want my perception of the first to be ruined. Oh well, at $15, I couldn't say no.

Oh, and I also got these:

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

I don't usually go for action figures, but I loved REmake, and these were 75% off at Sam Goody because they're closing. They were about 3 dollars each. :D

So far this month I've picked up the following for the 360:
Crackdown
Oblivion
Kameo
Blazing Angels
Need for Speed Carbon
Sonic, =[
NCAA College Hoops 2k7
John Madden 2007 (rebought)
Fight Night
Call of Duty 3
Home Court a few nights

mikeGFG

Banned
wow-logo1500.jpg

Took the plunge and I've been playing non-stop since last week The quests are generally awful, but I love the instancing and raids. It's awesome to team up with 10-15 random people and have a mostly balanced, well-coordinated role-playing experience.

logo.jpg

Still in-transit. :(

ff6_logo.jpg

The shitty music qual doesn't bother me one bit. Portability FTMFW.

Jason

I <3 Emily.

I picked up God Hand a couple days ago and I'll be damned if it isn't the greatest game in the history of games. Soooooooo much fun. :D

I love this thread. It puts my buying compulsion at an all-time low to see pictures of things I want which other people have purchased.

Seriously, thank you GAF for spending my money for me without having me spend my money : ) Now someone buy Sonic and the Secret Rings so they can post a shot of it.

ant1532

Banned
internetfriendltcg7.jpg

Was going to pick up Sonic but reviews to mixed for my likings right now. Maybe later.

Brother got NBA 2K7 for PS3 too

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm too lazy for pictures.

Gaming: 20GB Playstation 3, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ridge Racer 7, Virtua Fighter 5, Gripshift (on PSN), Yakuza, Okami, and Crackdown.

Non-gaming: Rather Ripped by Sonic Youth on vinyl (for Valentine's day), New Magnetic Wonder by the Apples in Stereo, Drum's Not Dead and The Boy With the Arab Strap by Belle & Sebastian on CD. The Departed, Marie Antoinette, and The Science of Sleep on DVD.

Still to come: MLB 2k7 (360), flOw (PSN), Abandoned Language by dälek on CD.

_Angelus_

Banned
961439071-00.jpg

Finally tracked down the PC version. Been playing it with the 360 pad,damn what a difference analog control makes.

cover_s.jpg

No surprise with this one,its one killer game.

I would also have Fear to play,but as my luck would have it some asshole decided not to ship my game and kept the money order I sent him. So now I'm filing a dispute with Ebay towards him.:/

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Lambtron said:
I'm too lazy for pictures.

Gaming: 20GB Playstation 3, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ridge Racer 7, Virtua Fighter 5, Gripshift (on PSN), Yakuza, Okami, and Crackdown.

Non-gaming: Rather Ripped by Sonic Youth on vinyl (for Valentine's day), New Magnetic Wonder by the Apples in Stereo, Drum's Not Dead and The Boy With the Arab Strap by Belle & Sebastian on CD. The Departed, Marie Antoinette, and The Science of Sleep on DVD.

Still to come: MLB 2k7 (360), flOw (PSN), Abandoned Language by dälek on CD.

I just saw Science of Sleep. So good.

You have good taste, buy MLB: The Show :)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Musashi Wins! said:
I just saw Science of Sleep. So good.

You have good taste, buy MLB: The Show :)
I haven't watched yet. Just haven't had a chance; 13 hour days at work for the looose.

I've been getting the MLB games the last couple years. Definitely grabbing The Show for PS3 when it comes out. But I don't want to wait another month, and 2k7 looks so hot, I'm going to bite the bullet.

Hyrup66

Banned
Angelus said:
961439071-00.jpg

Finally tracked down the PC version. Been playing it with the 360 pad,damn what a difference analog control makes.

cover_s.jpg

No surprise with this one,its one killer game.

I would also have Fear to play,but as my luck would have it some asshole decided not to ship my game and kept the money order I sent him. So now I'm filing a dispute with Ebay towards him.:/

Is the marking for the Halo 3 beta on the plastic seal or the box ? Just curious

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
This will be here in about 5 days, and I got it for $13! I'm so hyped for this shit.

dqheroesrocketslime.jpg

I got this for Valentine's Day:

795_51101020061005_005152_3_big.jpg

(and its much harder than NSMB. Great music, great art, great platformer).

_Angelus_

Banned
Hyrup66 said:
Is the marking for the Halo 3 beta on the plastic seal or the box ? Just curious

Its a little sticker that is slapped on the shrink wrap. You get a card inside the box that says youre given an invite for Halo3.

I had no plan on getting a next-gen system for the foreseeable future, but some good things happened, so I'm not complaining!

B000IZWNLG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

20 GB model
B000JLIXIG.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B000JLIXI6.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Snagged a $15 used copy. I heard it's bad, but what the hell.

B000MKQ0UM.09._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45769171_.jpg

Preordered

No images, but I got Crackdown on Tuesday. Really, really like it so far, no surprise. And I too bought a 32" Samsung LCD, last month, and really love that as well. :)

EktorPR

Yeah, 32" Sammys do kick ass. I got one for myself last november, just before Wii launch, and I love it so far. All the 480p content looks nice and clean, just as I like it, and when I get an Xbox 360 next month, I'll be able to see this beauty in all its 720p/1080i glory. :D

For February, nothing for me gaming-wise, except

02_gamepage_logo_ssxblur.jpg

Otherwise, all my savings will go for one of these babies

Imac-core-duo.gif

Top Bottom