• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Games of the Year 2015 Awards

jV5fbzm.png

OVERALL ◆ GENRE ◆ PLATFORM ◆ BONUS ◆ CENSUS ◆ FULL DATA

Notes

GbzRC7f.png
mNRUWWo.png

01. Bloodborne = 2729 points, 27 honorable mentions
hal9001 said:
My very first type of souls game. Brutal to the point of screaming in difficulty but so so worth it. You feel like a god every time you beat a boss. No other game gets you addicted to pain and reward so much. The atmosphere/level design locations are some of the best I've ever encountered. HP Lovecraft would be proud.
Karl Hungus said:
One of the most intense and rewarding games I have ever played. The close to perfect gameplay is matched by the dark and disturbing world and a haunting atmosphere that gets under your skin. A truly addictive experience that you cannot stop playing or thinking about.
Hobbestetrician said:
A haunting and oppressive game world that will get your heart beating through your chest and your hands sweating. A faster-paced and more offensive combat style than previous Souls games. Grotesque and frightening enemy design.
Zolbrod said:
Or as I tend to call it: "The Souls game I've always wanted." Bloodborne finally does away with the Souls series' penchant for sluggish, trial-and-error gameplay, and replaces it with some much-needed fast-paced, offense-oriented combat.

C6K84hP.png
9xUkXfx.png

02. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt = 2460 points, 27 honorable mentions
juicyb said:
What an achievement this game is. The Witcher 3 is an enormous and expansive open world game with amazing writing, memorable characters, and engaging side quests even! Never has a game combined so many different elements while still retaining its identity of character driven narratives. The world is gigantic, and the characters that inhabit them even more so. Each quest, and I mean each, not just the main quests, but the side quests, the contracts, the gwent tournaments, just everything in this game has a place and history within the world. The way in which Geralt grows as a father figure to Ciri throughout the journey is amazing and well thought out. I don't want to give too much away, but this game is the best Western RPG ever created.
Zophar said:
I expected Bloodborne to be my favorite game of the year, but I was completely taken by surprise by The Wild Hunt. I had tried a little bit of each of its predecessors, but neither really gripped me quite like the third installment. I haven't played an RPG this engrossing in years; maybe ever.

NAjzBmq.png
vWIEz8F.png

03. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain = 1786 points, 35 honorable mentions
JGLS said:
With over 270 hours played, this game consumed my life for the months of September and October. A tremendous achievement in gameplay, it allowed me to tackle a multitude of different situations in a creative and unrestrained way. Overly ambitious to it's detriment, disappointing story and FOB Konami hijinks aside, no other game has come close to fully realizing my dream of a freefrom open approach stealth game. A truly flawed masterpiece and one of the best games of recent years.
Vire said:
Simply put, this game is the best open world stealth game ever created. One can wonder what the possibilities would have been for this game with an unlimited budget and the curiously absent 'Chapter 3'... but sneaking around and infiltrating a base as The Final Countdown is playing and I'm rocket punching fools is absolutely one of my favorite moments of gaming this year. The amount of incredible options to continually do dumb shit in this game is astounding.

NADSxfU.png
VYsfmhi.png

04. Rocket League = 1237 points, 21 honorable mentions
Roboleon said:
This game is a fucking sensation. Every once in a while someone comes up with a stupid concept for a game that against all odds turns out to be absolutely amazing. The concept for Rocket League is: Monster Trucks/Cars with rockets charge after a gigantic ball in a game of football. The basic controls are simple enough, drive car into ball to score goal, pick up boost and use charge to gain speed or to fly through the air. Still it takes a lot of time to master your vehicle properly, to get a good feel of the game and not least how to cooperate with your team. When the feeling of mastery hits you, there's no escaping this pleasure machine.
Jawbreaker said:
It's not often that I'm hooked on a multiplayer game, but this title is pure digital crack. I knew it was special the moment I felt my body jerk forward in anticipation as I was hurtling towards a large soccer ball, bracing for impact. Just one more.

dvsU9Kp.png
JhPPjGE.png

05. Life Is Strange = 1030 points, 20 honorable mentions
Wizerd said:
I always appreciate games that try to do something other than give people fun ways to kill things. Gameplay is nonexistent, but that's to be expected. This is a game about story, interactions with NPCs, and the world of Arcadia Bay. All in all, this game was a fun ride, and deserves its praise not only for its quality but also for the fact that this is an excellent game about a normal, teenage girl . Life is Strange is a brilliant game out there helping to legitimize games as an art form.
AniHawk said:
wowee, a 'your-choice-matters-but-not-really' game that actually works. life is strange feels like a david cage game that doesn't suck, and a telltale game where your decisions feel like they have weight. going in without any expectations, i was surprised to find the story of a high school photography student with time manipulation powers. the time manipulation is not only fun to mess around with, but it allows the player to weigh their decisions based on the reactions of the characters in the game. when the player makes their choice, they're not doing it as part of a qte or by plucking floating answers in a tense situation. they make a consideration and then own it.

CO7Ndir.png
jVWFehN.png

06. Splatoon = 997 points, 23 honorable mentions
Timeaisis said:
No other game comes close to the joy Splatoon has brought me this year. It is the not only the most fun I've had all year, it also boasts the most refreshing and brilliant game design I've played in a long, long time. Blending and mechanics of old while synthesizing completely new ones, Splatoon plays like nothing else before it and stands assuredly on it's own as one of the most fantastic and unique multiplayer experiences.
ShockingAlberto said:
Earlier this year, I was playing Rising Thunder and thinking about the emphasis that game makes on different aspects of fighting games. Execution matters, yeah, but so does being clever and creative, playing mind games with the opponents. I think Splatoon does this same thing for shooters. It simplifies the shooter to the point where the battle itself is an artistic performance. It makes it all sound so grand, but in the moment, it's just a fun thing where you do your best and have fun. It's the espresso shot shooter and it's masterful at it.

mjQcPnH.png
ovafy7R.png

07. Fallout 4 = 832 points, 28 honorable mentions
Blue Ninja said:
In a year filled with great games, Bethesda's latest outing still manages to take home my absolute favor. No game does exploration, discovery and general randomness better than a Bethesda game, and Fallout 4 delivers that in spades. The studio still sorely needs a few new writers, but their vision of post-apocalyptic retro-futuristic Boston is one that no other game in 2015 has managed to top.
DeadlyParasite said:
Without a doubt the most entertaining world to fight in and explore this year. A new building or location to explore every few metres with a little pre-war backstory sprinkled in to make you feel like the world was truly lived in. The combat was a blast and the leveling system promises to make a second playthrough a reasonably different experience. Definitely the game I spent the most time on this year.

GVHdVyg.png
KOp2llz.png

08. Undertale = 791 points, 27 honorable mentions
pantsmith said:
Undertale is both my favorite game of the year, and the one that stuck with me the most . I actually laughed out loud, felt tremendous sadness, and grew attached to characters portrayed by crude sprites because their writing was just that good. It's wacky, inventive, genuine, scary, and brilliantly unlike anything else I've ever played. It's also fun to play, challenging and a great example of tight pacing. I can't say enough nice things. Play this game.
nckillthegrimace said:
I think we undervalue sincerity because it's really easy to be cynical. Cynicism helps protect us from disappointment and cynicism helps us feel smart because we're not falling for that one. But, you know, cynicism will eat you alive as that doubt turns inward. Undertale completely rejects cynicism and, consequently, is the most sincere game I've ever played. It's a shame that I cannot say any more because I want people to play the game for themselves and reach their own conclusion about its themes and content. It's also a shame that the previous sentence has been said so many times about Undertale that people who haven't played it are sick of reading it and have perhaps turned on the game without checking it out. But maybe you should let your shield down and trust that no one's trying to fool you and the effusive praise around the game is just as sincere as the game itself.

AQ3NmKv.png
a9ckkXV.png

09. Until Dawn = 698 points, 24 honorable mentions
shinobi602 said:
This practically took me by complete surprise this year. I didn't get it at launch but I played through it in two sittings . I couldn't get enough. Supermassive did such a great job making all the characters come into their own, and you definitely will have favorites by the end. A surprisingly well made story, fantastic acting and writing with what felt like real, emotional interactions between the characters. That Killzone engine does wonders too as these are some of the most lifelike characters I've seen in a game. I didn't want the game to end.
Mexican Sting said:
A lot has been said about how you're "not supposed to take this game seriously," or some such. But everything about it forces you to once you're inside. I felt genuine fear as I walked through blizzards in the middle of the night with nothing but a flashlight. The characters felt rounded, real, and I cared about some as much as I didn't for others— and that's the brilliance of this game. A unique, fresh take on a genre that has been getting worn out by it's own pioneers, and a AAA game that stands fiercely apart from any of it's competitors this year. Until Dawn is my 2015 game of the year.

qXlgED7.png
TZTXi41.png

10. Super Mario Maker = 679 points, 31 honorable mentions
RexNovis said:
I will admit I wrote this game off prior to release as just another wacky gimmick game but having sunk an unreal amount of hours into the game I could not have been more wrong. Nintendo has managed to make the act of creating levels so intuitive and simple that it is actually fun. Playing through the creations of others leaves me constantly floored by the creativity they bring to bear. Of course this is all made possible by the rock solid platforming that has always been a staple of the Mario franchise. It is this core that provides the game with the vital backbone upon which it builds one helluva package. To put it simply this is the most fun I have had with Mario in a very very long time.
Forkball said:
I cannot think of a more perfect way to celebrate thirty years of Mario than this game. This title allows us to share what we love about Mario through our levels. Whether it's insane platforming, clever puzzles, or straight up goofiness, we all get to express our own ideas about what Mario games should be like. It is by far the best use of the GamePad and making levels is so stupidly easy that I wonder how so many other developers messed it up before. The game also gives you a tremendous appreciation for the folks who actually make Mario games. There are so many factors and small changes that can completely alter a level, and the fact that Nintendo has pumped out dozens of levels of incredible Mario levels throughout their history shows how singular they really are.

LSZfDK4.png
gwD8Ldk.png

11. Xenoblade Chronicles X = 650 points, 27 honorable mentions
mobilesworking said:
A powerful reminder that games are more than the sum of their parts. In the year of Witcher 3, the hardware compromises of XCX glare brightly. The dub is frequently annoying, and the story is fine but lacks the grand ambition of XCX's predecessor. Yet these complaints are petty when stacked against the game's expansive alien landscape which, unlike so many open world games, stirs real curiosity and rewards exploration. The game's complicated systems are intimidating, but to master them is to create and merge with a dynamic, living world. Perhaps the year's deepest game, and one of the best at inspiring awe.

O768Ekz.png
kw4gfLz.png

12. Ori and the Blind Forest = 598 points, 21 honorable mentions
RoKKeR said:
Rare is the game that sets its sights so high and surpasses them with the grace, quality, and beauty of Ori and the Blind forest. To say this is an expertly crafted game in every department is a criminal understatement. There is so much about Ori that deserves praise, but I have to start by acknowledging the overwhelming beauty of this game's visuals. The hand-crafted vistas are varied, vibrant, and full of depth. This is easily the most beautiful game I have ever played, and the visuals give a unique character to each distinct section of the game. Underscoring the visuals is the sublime soundtrack, which perfectly sets the mood for each environment, situation, and set piece with beautiful themes and ambient tracks. Simply put, Ori and the Blind Forest is an audiovisual masterpiece.

N5x3Kmy.png
Vx4v3Nm.png

13. Batman: Arkham Knight = 531 points, 20 honorable mentions
dancingphlower said:
Outside of the Batmoblie portions, this was the perfect Batman game. One thing that stood out to me was the level of polish on display here. I loved the way gameplay and story were integrated. The story in this game was actually great, and was something that really could only have been told as a video game, which Rocksteady should applaud themselves for. The combat is the best that it's ever been, showing all of the other copycats how it's really done.

jyozAao.png
P6kEeFB.png

14. Tales from the Borderlands: Episodes 2-5 = 447 points, 10 honorable mentions
Fat4all said:
Hilarious beyond words, yet knows exactly how to play with the emotions of the player. What started out as a promising yet not amazing episode one goes headlong into one of the best games of the year. Each character is super fleshed out, an amazing feat given the small amount of time you spend with them. Some of the best writing done in a Telltale game thus far.

x632sYG.png
5ML0LHB.png

15. Pillars of Eternity = 383 points, 13 honorable mentions
decoyplatypus said:
This vote is from the heart more than the head. When I think back on 2015 in videogames , my favorite days were the ones I lost thinking about PoE -- which quests to take on and where the story might take me; my favorite hours were those I wasted on the party creation screen before even starting the game; and my favorite minutes were those I spent devising tactics for one of the game's challenging encounters. For all I have joined in the criticism of Eternity, it was the best time I had playing videogames this year.

cZhNFGo.png
2vEvxtH.png

16. Rise of the Tomb Raider = 326 points, 12 honorable mentions
Jumping Chief said:
The best game I played all year. Fun gameplay, mix with a great story is only the beginning of what makes this game great. The crafting system adds a survival layer to the game that Tomb Raider was lacking. More optional tombs, and awesome set pieces add to the fun of this action packed game. Camilla Luddington's performance as Lara Croft was nothing short of a home run. A fantastic experience from start to end.

DHhSKLW.png
m0wNlfR.png

17. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate = 302 points, 5 honorable mentions
Arion said:
This game took 250 hours of my life and crippled my hand and I still love it. Why? Perhaps it's the mountainous amount of content. Or perhaps it's high level of quality despite the quantity. It might also be the infectious charisma that drapes every aspect of the game. Not just the NPC with their quirky dialogue but the monsters too in all their drooling gruesome glory. From rubbing you tummy after a hearty meal to pulling a of a devastating ultra combo with the charge blade, all the animations are top notch. Nevertheless, my love for this game is due to it's tight addictive gameplay loop. Hunt monsters, gather materials, craft gear, hunt bigger monster and repeat. Combined with deep combat mechanics and reiterated to perfection, MH4U is a fantastic titular experience.

ruVxJlh.png
qfraaDt.png

18. Destiny: The Taken King = 283 points, 11 honorable mentions
Nightmare452 said:
Destiny got to me again. I played vanilla until the perpetual level 29, then stopped. Came back two weeks before TTK was released to see the Dark Below and House of Wolves content and prepare for TTK. This is my go to game now. The music is excellent and bought the soundtrack. The new levels felt great, the new strikes are awesome, King's Fall was excellent and challenging the first go around. Everything was improved, and I now play TTK every day since its release, every day. Play Destiny so much, I own TTK on both XB1 and PS4. Now back to the Iron Banner.

1PVBriA.png
eXxO9LA.png

19. Dying Light = 262 points, 10 honorable mentions
justjustin said:
Imagine a no-frills open world action game where you wouldn't want to use fast travel because every moment of the journey was dangerous and unpredictable. Better yet, play Dying Light. Your eyes won't have a chance to glaze over while you parkour your way through a zombie infested city, busting skulls and hacking limbs with whatever makeshift weapons you can scrounge up.

P60AelL.png
Hgh0w7b.png

20. Yoshi's Woolly World = 258 points, 12 honorable mentions
QuixoticNeutral said:
It should be laudable enough for any game to adequately capture, as this one does, the vibrancy, invention, gorgeousness, and patient exploratory freedom that makes the original Yoshi's Island hold up so well today. But where Yoshi's Woolly World stands out, on a platform already overstuffed with the most refined side-scrolling platformers of the current era, is in the gentle gradient of variable challenge latent in every stage, from the ease of merely reaching the goal to the demanding precision and observational acuity required for a perfect clear. This is Yoshi's answer to Donkey Kong Country Returns: a straightforward revival on the surface, cottoned with delights for the most seasoned players.

----- GENRE AWARDS -----

NAjzBmq.png
R8A6rSX.png

Action Game of the Year: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain = 1786 points, 35 honorable mentions
2. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate = 302 points, 5 honorable mentions
3. Yakuza 5 = 200 points, 7 honorable mentions
4. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number = 163 points, 13 honorable mentions
5. Transformers: Devastation = 129 points, 12 honorable mentions
6. Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition = 45 points, 5 honorable mentions
7. The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth = 31 points, 1 honorable mention
8. One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 = 22 points
9. Rodea the Sky Soldier = 20 points, 2 honorable mentions
10. Yakuza 0 = 15 points

dvsU9Kp.png
01nZTol.png

Adventure Game of the Year: Life Is Strange = 1030 points, 20 honorable mentions
2. Batman: Arkham Knight = 531 points, 20 honorable mentions
3. Tales from the Borderlands: Episodes 2-5 = 447 points, 10 honorable mentions
4. Rise of the Tomb Raider = 326 points, 12 honorable mentions
5. Her Story = 229 points, 20 honorable mentions
6. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D = 222 points, 18 honorable mentions
7. Assassin's Creed Syndicate = 171 points, 6 honorable mentions
8. Axiom Verge = 164 points, 17 honorable mentions
9. Grand Theft Auto V = 127 points, 10 honorable mentions
10. The Order: 1886 = 115 points, 17 honorable mentions

Av83g4E.png
zRr9zPT.png

Fighting Game of the Year: Mortal Kombat X = 132 points, 7 honorable mentions
2. Dragon Ball XenoVerse = 33 points, 3 honorable mentions
3. Under Night In-Birth = 20 points
4. Guilty Gear Xrd = 16 points
5. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round = 13 points, 2 honorable mentions
6. BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend = 12 points
7. Duck Game = 10 points
8. Ultra Street Fighter IV = 8 points
9. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
10. Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul = 3 points

ruVxJlh.png
f1Z8Gmd.png

FPS Game of the Year: Destiny: The Taken King = 283 points, 11 honorable mentions
2. Halo 5: Guardians = 226 points, 9 honorable mentions
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops III = 125 points, 7 honorable mentions
4. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood = 103 points, 11 honorable mentions
5. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide = 28 points, 2 honorable mentions
6. Borderlands: The Handsome Collection = 13 points, 3 honorable mentions
7. Evolve = 8 points, 2 honorable mentions
8. Battlefield Hardline = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
9. Sublevel Zero = 4 points
10. Dirty Bomb = 2 points, 1 honorable mention

AQ3NmKv.png
J2cwe7M.png

Horror Game of the Year: Until Dawn = 698 points, 24 honorable mentions
2. Dying Light = 262 points, 10 honorable mentions
3. Soma = 234 points, 10 honorable mentions
4. Resident Evil: Revelations 2 = 115 points, 10 honorable mentions
5. Resident Evil HD Remaster = 80 points, 5 honorable mentions
6. Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water = 18 points, 3 honorable mentions
7. Corpse Party: Blood Drive = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
8. State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
9. Zombi = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
10. The Evil Within DLC = 2 points, 1 honorable mention

ROaq3eW.png
pGRLcml.png

MMO Game of the Year: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward = 72 points, 1 honorable mention
2. Elite: Dangerous = 24 points, 1 honorable mention
3. The Elder Scrolls Online = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
4. Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
5. Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
6. Neverwinter = 4 points
7. World of Warships = 4 points
8. Final Fantasy XI: Rhapsodies of Vana'diel = 3 points
9. The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited = 1 point, 2 honorable mentions
10. PlanetSide 2 = 1 point, 1 honorable mention

qXlgED7.png
zSLjAMb.png

Platform Game of the Year: Super Mario Maker = 679 points, 31 honorable mentions
2. Ori and the Blind Forest = 598 points, 21 honorable mentions
3. Yoshi's Woolly World = 258 points, 12 honorable mentions
4. Tearaway Unfolded = 107 points, 10 honorable mentions
5. Grow Home = 101 points, 12 honorable mentions
6. Shovel Knight = 87 points, 9 honorable mentions
7. N++ = 54 points, 2 honorable mentions
8. Rare Replay = 43 points, 14 honorable mentions
9. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse = 40 points, 6 honorable mentions
10. Freedom Planet = 18 points

zniV9oN.png
njZPRHP.png

Puzzle Game of the Year: The Talos Principle = 101 points, 5 honorable mentions
2. Box Boy! = 47 points, 5 honorable mentions
3. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker = 46 points, 4 honorable mentions
4. TIS-100 = 38 points, 5 honorable mentions
5. Lara Croft Go = 31 points, 7 honorable mentions
6. Affordable Space Adventures = 25 points, 1 honorable mention
7. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes = 19 points, 7 honorable mentions
8. Pokémon Shuffle = 17 points, 2 honorable mentions
9. HuniePop = 10 points, 2 honorable mentions
10. Nintendo Badge Arcade = 9 points, 2 honorable mentions

Pip6ksn.png
b1dMxFe.png

Racing Game of the Year: DiRT Rally = 45 points, 2 honorable mentions
2. Project CARS = 39 points, 4 honorable mentions
3. Fast Racing Neo = 38 points, 7 honorable mentions
4. Forza Motorsport 6 = 27 points, 1 honorable mention
5. Mario Kart 8: DLC Pack 2 = 16 points, 3 honorable mentions
6. Driveclub Bikes = 15 points, 2 honorable mentions
7. 3D Out Run = 13 points, 3 honorable mentions
8. Need for Speed = 13 points
9. Horizon Chase = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
10. Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious = 3 points, 1 honorable mention

zMmT0sv.png
Q4LeAj7.png

Rhythm Game of the Year: Crypt of the NecroDancer = 65 points, 4 honorable mentions
2. Persona 4: Dancing All Night = 57 points, 5 honorable mentions
3. Rock Band 4 = 26 points, 5 honorable mentions
4. Guitar Hero Live = 25 points, 4 honorable mentions
5. Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX = 16 points, 4 honorable mentions
6. Superbeat: Xonic = 10 points, 2 honorable mentions
7. IA/VT Colorful = 4 points, 3 honorable mentions
8. Rhythm Tengoku The Best+ = 4 points, 2 honorable mentions
9. Theatrhythm Dragon Quest = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
10. Beatmania IIDX 23: Copula = 4 points

GbzRC7f.png
QkurRtZ.png

RPG Game of the Year: Bloodborne = 2729 points, 27 honorable mentions
2. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt = 2460 points, 27 honorable mentions
3. Fallout 4 = 832 points, 28 honorable mentions
4. Undertale = 791 points, 27 honorable mentions
5. Xenoblade Chronicles X = 650 points, 27 honorable mentions
6. Pillars of Eternity = 383 points, 13 honorable mentions
7. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter = 162 points, 4 honorable mentions
8. Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin = 157 points, 12 honorable mentions
9. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition = 124 points, 10 honorable mentions
10. Shadowrun: Hong Kong = 88 points, 3 honorable mentions

CO7Ndir.png
K7Mv4jQ.png

Shooter Game of the Year: Splatoon = 997 points, 23 honorable mentions
2. Star Wars Battlefront = 228 points, 21 honorable mentions
3. Helldivers = 101 points, 5 honorable mentions
4. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege = 92 points, 2 honorable mentions
5. Downwell = 62 points, 14 honorable mentions
6. Nuclear Throne = 44 points, 10 honorable mentions
7. Galak-Z: The Dimensional = 38 points, 7 honorable mentions
8. SteamWorld Heist = 26 points, 4 honorable mentions
9. Mushihimesama = 26 points, 2 honorable mentions
10. Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair = 23 points, 2 honorable mentions

k0PdprK.png
ci7zOZI.png

Simulation Game of the Year: Cities: Skylines = 248 points, 13 honorable mentions
2. Kerbal Space Program = 111 points, 1 honorable mention
3. Rebel Galaxy = 27 points, 3 honorable mentions
4. Prison Architect = 21 points, 2 honorable mentions
5. Infinifactory = 14 points, 2 honorable mentions
6. Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector = 12 points, 4 honorable mentions
7. Hacknet = 10 points, 1 honorable mention
8. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer = 10 points
9. New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward = 5 points
10. A-Train 3D: City Simulator = 5 points

NADSxfU.png
CtiBLRZ.png

Sports Game of the Year: Rocket League = 1237 points, 21 honorable mentions
2. OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood = 46 points, 4 honorable mentions
3. NBA 2K16 = 31 points, 2 honorable mentions
4. Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 = 21 points, 1 honorable mention
5. OlliOlli = 19 points, 4 honorable mentions
6. MLB 15: The Show = 16 points, 1 honorable mention
7. Madden NFL 16 = 14 points, 3 honorable mentions
8. FIFA 16 = 12 points, 2 honorable mentions
9. NHL 16 = 9 points
10. WWE 2K16 = 4 points

buYriNH.png
kqIEnaa.png

Strategy Game of the Year: Heroes of the Storm = 92 points, 4 honorable mentions
2. Invisible, Inc. = 74 points, 10 honorable mentions
3. Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void = 72 points, 4 honorable mentions
4. Sunless Sea = 62 points, 4 honorable mentions
5. Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance = 51 points, 1 honorable mention
6. Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. = 43 points, 3 honorable mentions
7. Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft = 29 points, 3 honorable mentions
8. Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon = 19 points, 1 honorable mention
9. You Must Build a Boat = 11 points, 2 honorable mentions
10. Homeworld Remastered Collection = 10 points, 1 honorable mention

----- PLATFORM EXCLUSIVE and DOWNLOAD-ONLY AWARDS -----

ctwE3Gs.png
8SLEcBe.png

XB1 Game of the Year: Halo 5: Guardians = 226 points, 9 honorable mentions
2. Rare Replay = 43 points, 14 honorable mentions
3. Forza Motorsport 6 = 27 points, 1 honorable mention
4. Elite: Dangerous = 24 points, 1 honorable mention
5. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition = 20 points, 3 honorable mentions

x05iVVA.png
H2NyYCf.png

PS3 Game of the Year: Yakuza 5 = 200 points, 7 honorable mentions
2. Under Night In-Birth = 20 points
3. Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea = 8 points, 1 honorable mention

oiRrpeL.png
2ZPZFsO.png

PSV Game of the Year: Persona 4: Dancing All Night = 57 points, 5 honorable mentions
2. Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls = 36 points, 4 honorable mentions
3. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines = 16 points, 1 honorable mention
4. Superbeat: Xonic = 10 points, 2 honorable mentions
5. Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2: Sisters Generation = 9 points

GbzRC7f.png
2Td9ddg.png

PS4 Game of the Year: Bloodborne = 2729 points, 27 honorable mentions
2. Until Dawn = 698 points, 24 honorable mentions
3. The Order: 1886 = 115 points, 17 honorable mentions
4. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection = 114 points, 11 honorable mentions
5. Tearaway Unfolded = 107 points, 10 honorable mentions

CO7Ndir.png
u8SD8ln.png

NWU Game of the Year: Splatoon = 997 points, 23 honorable mentions
2. Super Mario Maker = 679 points, 31 honorable mentions
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X = 650 points, 27 honorable mentions
4. Yoshi's Woolly World = 258 points, 12 honorable mentions
5. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker = 46 points, 4 honorable mentions

xq3KxNF.png
xjcL2av.png

Wii Game of the Year: Rodea the Sky Soldier = 20 points, 2 honorable mentions

DHhSKLW.png
gM10EV8.png

3DS Game of the Year: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate = 302 points, 5 honorable mentions
2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D = 222 points, 18 honorable mentions
3. Box Boy! = 47 points, 5 honorable mentions
4. Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. = 43 points, 3 honorable mentions
5. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes = 35 points, 3 honorable mentions

GVHdVyg.png
FiXIZjj.png

PC Game of the Year: Undertale = 791 points, 27 honorable mentions
2. Pillars of Eternity = 383 points, 13 honorable mentions
3. Cities: Skylines = 248 points, 13 honorable mentions
4. Grand Theft Auto V = 127 points, 10 honorable mentions
5. Kerbal Space Program = 111 points, 1 honorable mention

C6K84hP.png
8pGj7n1.png

Multiplatform Game of the Year: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt = 2460 points, 27 honorable mentions
2. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain = 1786 points, 35 honorable mentions
3. Rocket League = 1237 points, 21 honorable mentions
4. Life Is Strange = 1030 points, 20 honorable mentions
5. Fallout 4 = 832 points, 28 honorable mentions
6. Ori and the Blind Forest = 598 points, 21 honorable mentions
7. Batman: Arkham Knight = 531 points, 20 honorable mentions
8. Tales from the Borderlands: Episodes 2-5 = 447 points, 10 honorable mentions
9. Rise of the Tomb Raider = 326 points, 12 honorable mentions
10. Destiny: The Taken King = 283 points, 11 honorable mentions

----- HANDHELD and MOBILE AWARDS -----

DHhSKLW.png
mBSN7Ca.png

Handheld Game of the Year: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate = 302 points, 5 honorable mentions
2. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D = 222 points, 18 honorable mentions
3. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number = 163 points, 13 honorable mentions
4. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter = 162 points, 4 honorable mentions
5. Resident Evil: Revelations 2 = 115 points, 10 honorable mentions
6. Helldivers = 101 points, 5 honorable mentions
7. SteinsGate = 90 points, 4 honorable mentions
8. Shovel Knight = 87 points, 9 honorable mentions
9. Crypt of the NecroDancer = 65 points, 4 honorable mentions
10. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel = 64 points, 1 honorable mention

jyozAao.png
5kF0vU2.png

Mobile Game of the Year: Tales from the Borderlands: Episodes 2-5 = 447 points, 10 honorable mentions
2. Her Story = 229 points, 20 honorable mentions
3. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number = 163 points, 13 honorable mentions
4. Mortal Kombat X = 132 points, 7 honorable mentions
5. The Talos Principle = 101 points, 5 honorable mentions
6. Downwell = 62 points, 14 honorable mentions
7. Contradiction - Spot The Liar! = 61 points, 12 honorable mentions
8. Grim Fandango Remastered = 58 points, 9 honorable mentions
9. Lara Croft Go = 31 points, 7 honorable mentions
10. NBA 2K16 = 31 points, 2 honorable mentions

----- DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION AWARDS -----

NADSxfU.png
r9sEPyG.png

Downloadable Game of the Year: Rocket League = 1237 points, 21 honorable mentions
2. Undertale = 791 points, 27 honorable mentions
3. Tales from the Borderlands: Episodes 2-5 = 447 points, 10 honorable mentions
4. Soma = 234 points, 10 honorable mentions
5. Her Story = 229 points, 20 honorable mentions
6. Axiom Verge = 164 points, 17 honorable mentions
7. Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number = 163 points, 13 honorable mentions
8. Kerbal Space Program = 111 points, 1 honorable mention
9. Grow Home = 101 points, 12 honorable mentions
10. Heroes of the Storm = 92 points, 4 honorable mentions

----- BONUS AWARDS -----

Widespread Appeal Award
The top 20 games ranked by number of appearances in ballots. (### = number of appearances)

1. Bloodborne (845)
2. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (779)
3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (690)
4. Rocket League (540)
5. Life Is Strange (417)
6. Splatoon (397)
7. Fallout 4 (388)
8. Until Dawn (346)
9. Super Mario Maker (315)
10. Undertale (301)
11. Batman: Arkham Knight (290)
12. Ori and the Blind Forest (272)
13. Xenoblade Chronicles X (254)
14. Tales from the Borderlands: Episodes 2-5 (214)
15. Pillars of Eternity (168)
16. Rise of the Tomb Raider (148)
17. Dying Light (141)
18. Destiny: The Taken King (135)
19. Cities: Skylines (132)
20. Star Wars Battlefront (131)
20. Yoshi's Woolly World (131)

Passion Award
The top 20 games ranked by quantity of rank 1s awarded in ballots. (### = number of rank 1s awarded)

1. Bloodborne (402)
2. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (366)
3. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (113)
4. Undertale (81)
5. Splatoon (79)
6. Life Is Strange (74)
7. Rocket League (56)
8. Xenoblade Chronicles X (51)
9. Fallout 4 (29)
10. Super Mario Maker (25)
11. Until Dawn (21)
12. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter (18)
12. Ori and the Blind Forest (18)
14. Pillars of Eternity (15)
15. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (14)
16. Yakuza 5 (12)
16. Tales from the Borderlands: Episodes 2-5 (12)
18. Halo 5: Guardians (10)
18. Rise of the Tomb Raider (10)
20. Destiny: The Taken King (8)
20. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (8)

Best New IP Award
The top 20 games that do not belong to a preexisting franchise.

1. Bloodborne = 2729 points, 27 honorable mentions
2. Rocket League = 1237 points, 21 honorable mentions
3. Life Is Strange = 1030 points, 20 honorable mentions
4. Splatoon = 997 points, 23 honorable mentions
5. Undertale = 791 points, 27 honorable mentions
6. Until Dawn = 698 points, 24 honorable mentions
7. Ori and the Blind Forest = 598 points, 21 honorable mentions
8. Pillars of Eternity = 383 points, 13 honorable mentions
9. Dying Light = 262 points, 10 honorable mentions
10. Cities: Skylines = 248 points, 13 honorable mentions
11. Soma = 234 points, 10 honorable mentions
12. Her Story = 229 points, 20 honorable mentions
13. Axiom Verge = 164 points, 17 honorable mentions
14. The Order: 1886 = 115 points, 17 honorable mentions
15. Kerbal Space Program = 111 points, 1 honorable mention
16. Grow Home = 101 points, 12 honorable mentions
17. Helldivers = 101 points, 5 honorable mentions
18. The Beginner's Guide = 91 points, 9 honorable mentions
19. Everybody's Gone to the Rapture = 84 points, 6 honorable mentions
20. Invisible, Inc. = 74 points, 10 honorable mentions

High Quality Award
The top 20 games with at least 10 appearances, ranked by Average Points per Appearance (### = Average points per vote)

1. Bloodborne (3.229586)
2. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (3.157895)
3. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter (2.945455)
4. Undertale (2.627907)
5. Mushihimesama (2.6)
6. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (2.588406)
7. Yakuza 5 (2.564103)
8. Xenoblade Chronicles X (2.559055)
9. The Witcher III: Hearts of Stone (2.518518)
10. Splatoon (2.511335)
11. Life Is Strange (2.470024)
12. The Age of Decadence (2.384615)
13. TIS-100 (2.375)
14. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (2.323077)
15. The Talos Principle (2.295455)
16. Rocket League (2.290741)
17. The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (2.285714)
18. Pillars of Eternity (2.279762)
19. D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die (2.272727)
20. SteinsGate (2.25)

Seal of Quality Award
The top 10 publishers for the year, based on total number of points for all their titles.

1. Sony = 4065 points, 118 honorable mentions, 22 titles
2. Nintendo = 3248 points, 167 honorable mentions, 40 titles
3. CD Projekt = 2528 points, 28 honorable mentions, 2 titles
4. Konami = 1816 points, 36 honorable mentions, 4 titles
5. Square-Enix = 1326 points, 60 honorable mentions, 15 titles
6. Microsoft = 1247 points, 62 honorable mentions, 8 titles
7. Psyonix = 1237 points, 21 honorable mentions, 1 title
8. Warner Bros. = 1030 points, 53 honorable mentions, 8 titles
9. Bethesda = 950 points, 43 honorable mentions, 6 titles
10. tobyfox = 791 points, 27 honorable mentions, 1 title
11. Paradox = 632 points, 26 honorable mentions, 3 titles
12. Activision = 572 points, 35 honorable mentions, 7 titles
13. Capcom = 570 points, 28 honorable mentions, 9 titles
14. Telltale = 464 points, 15 honorable mentions, 3 titles
15. Devolver Digital = 381 points, 43 honorable mentions, 10 titles
16. Ubisoft = 381 points, 24 honorable mentions, 10 titles
17. Bandai-Namco = 345 points, 26 honorable mentions, 17 titles
18. EA = 289 points, 28 honorable mentions, 9 titles
19. Sega = 288 points, 21 honorable mentions, 18 titles
20. XSEED = 282 points, 13 honorable mentions, 7 titles

----- NeoGAF 2015 VOTER CENSUS -----

8SAOK5x.png

General Stats
Number of users: 1683
Number of ballots: 1575
Votes counted: 11906
Points awarded: 26382

80LZBdt.png

LStt8oi.png

sm6enE8.png

Ballot length
10 titles - 777 (49.33333%)
9 titles - 64 (4.063492%)
8 titles - 83 (5.269841%)
7 titles - 100 (6.349206%)
6 titles - 92 (5.84127%)
5 titles - 179 (11.36508%)
4 titles - 73 (4.634921%)
3 titles - 102 (6.476191%)
2 titles - 46 (2.920635%)
1 title - 59 (3.746032%)

Exclusivity Data
The following data attempts to give a rough picture of how many ballots leaned heavily exclusive to one platform holder or another.
Data is presented as: % of ballots (raw number)

>= 50% Microsoft Exclusive: 0.1904762% (3)
>= 80% Microsoft Exclusive: 0% (0)
100% Microsoft Exclusive: 0% (0)

>= 50% Multi Exclusive: 70.66666% (1113)
>= 80% Multi Exclusive: 17.39683% (274)
100% Multi Exclusive: 4.761905% (75)

>= 50% Nintendo Exclusive: 10.73016% (169)
>= 80% Nintendo Exclusive: 3.238095% (51)
100% Nintendo Exclusive: 1.460317% (23)

>= 50% PC Exclusive: 3.68254% (58)
>= 80% PC Exclusive: 0.1904762% (3)
100% PC Exclusive: 0.06349207% (1)

>= 50% Sony Exclusive: 7.047619% (111)
>= 80% Sony Exclusive: 1.904762% (30)
100% Sony Exclusive: 1.714286% (27)

>= 50% Oculus Exclusive: 0% (0)
>= 80% Oculus Exclusive: 0% (0)
100% Oculus Exclusive: 0% (0)

% of ballots with at least one Microsoft exclusive: 2.914497% (347)
% of ballots with at least one Multi exclusive: 55.46783% (6604)
% of ballots with at least one Nintendo exclusive: 14.74887% (1756)
% of ballots with at least one PC exclusive: 10.98606% (1308)
% of ballots with at least one Sony exclusive: 15.47119% (1842)
% of ballots with at least one Oculus exclusive: 0.01679825% (2)

Microsoft exclusive points allocated: 2.638162% (696)
Multi exclusive points allocated: 54.60162% (14405)
Nintendo exclusive points allocated: 14.36207% (3789)
PC exclusive points allocated: 10.42377% (2750)
Sony exclusive points allocated: 17.63703% (4653)
Oculus exclusive points allocated: 0.01137139% (3)

kcDHmwG.png

7FoEGG8.png

Digital Distribution Frequency
Data pertaining to the number of digitally distributed (download-only) titles were voted on.
Data is presented as % of ballots, (raw number)

Ballots containing at least one download-only title: 74.79365% (1178)
Appearances of download-only titles: 23.38317% (2784)
Points allocated to download-only titles: 20.77932% (5482)

SheW57L.png

gLuhGQi.png

Tally Chart - Points Over Time
CcpkXVa.png

----- FULL STATS -----
Full 2010-2015 Statistics Download Here, Including Affinity Data and Recommendations

Overall Rankings
Here are all of the titles that received at least 2 points.

1. [PS4] Bloodborne (RPG) = 2729 points, 27 honorable mentions
2. [XB1][PS4][PC] The Witcher III: Wild Hunt (RPG) = 2460 points, 27 honorable mentions
3. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Action) = 1786 points, 35 honorable mentions
4. [PS4][PC] Rocket League (Sports) = 1237 points, 21 honorable mentions
5. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] Life Is Strange (Adventure) = 1030 points, 20 honorable mentions
6. [NWU] Splatoon (Shooter) = 997 points, 23 honorable mentions
7. [XB1][PS4][PC] Fallout 4 (RPG) = 832 points, 28 honorable mentions
8. [PC] Undertale (RPG) = 791 points, 27 honorable mentions
9. [PS4] Until Dawn (Horror) = 698 points, 24 honorable mentions
10. [NWU] Super Mario Maker (Platform) = 679 points, 31 honorable mentions
11. [NWU] Xenoblade Chronicles X (RPG) = 650 points, 27 honorable mentions
12. [XB1][PC] Ori and the Blind Forest (Platform) = 598 points, 21 honorable mentions
13. [XB1][PS4][PC] Batman: Arkham Knight (Adventure) = 531 points, 20 honorable mentions
14. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC][IOS][AND] Tales from the Borderlands: Episodes 2-5 (Adventure) = 447 points, 10 honorable mentions
15. [PC] Pillars of Eternity (RPG) = 383 points, 13 honorable mentions
16. [360][XB1] Rise of the Tomb Raider (Adventure) = 326 points, 12 honorable mentions
17. [3DS] Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Action) = 302 points, 5 honorable mentions
18. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4] Destiny: The Taken King (FPS) = 283 points, 11 honorable mentions
19. [XB1][PS4][PC] Dying Light (Horror) = 262 points, 10 honorable mentions
20. [NWU] Yoshi's Woolly World (Platform) = 258 points, 12 honorable mentions
21. [PC] Cities: Skylines (Simulation) = 248 points, 13 honorable mentions
22. [PS4][PC] Soma (Horror) = 234 points, 10 honorable mentions
23. [PC][IOS] Her Story (Adventure) = 229 points, 20 honorable mentions
24. [XB1][PS4][PC] Star Wars Battlefront (Shooter) = 228 points, 21 honorable mentions
25. [XB1] Halo 5: Guardians (FPS) = 226 points, 9 honorable mentions
26. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (Adventure) = 222 points, 18 honorable mentions
27. [PS3] Yakuza 5 (Action) = 200 points, 7 honorable mentions
28. [XB1][PS4][PC] Assassin's Creed Syndicate (Adventure) = 171 points, 6 honorable mentions
29. [PS4][PC] Axiom Verge (Adventure) = 164 points, 17 honorable mentions
30. [PS3][PSV][PS4][PC][AND] Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number (Action) = 163 points, 13 honorable mentions
31. [PSP][PSV][PC] The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter (RPG) = 162 points, 4 honorable mentions
32. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4] Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (RPG) = 157 points, 12 honorable mentions
33. [XB1][PS4][PC][IOS][AND] Mortal Kombat X (Fighting) = 132 points, 7 honorable mentions
34. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] Transformers: Devastation (Action) = 129 points, 12 honorable mentions
35. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] Call of Duty: Black Ops III (FPS) = 125 points, 7 honorable mentions
36. [XB1][PS4][PC] Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (RPG) = 124 points, 10 honorable mentions
37. [PS4] The Order: 1886 (Adventure) = 115 points, 17 honorable mentions
38. [360][XB1][PS3][PSV][PS4][PC] Resident Evil: Revelations 2 (Horror) = 115 points, 10 honorable mentions
39. [PC] Kerbal Space Program (Simulation) = 111 points, 1 honorable mention
40. [PS4] Tearaway Unfolded (Platform) = 107 points, 10 honorable mentions
41. [XB1][PS4][PC] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood (FPS) = 103 points, 11 honorable mentions
42. [PS4][PC] Grow Home (Platform) = 101 points, 12 honorable mentions
43. [PS3][PSV][PS4][PC] Helldivers (Shooter) = 101 points, 5 honorable mentions
44. [PC] Heroes of the Storm (Strategy) = 92 points, 4 honorable mentions
45. [XB1][PS4][PC] Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (Shooter) = 92 points, 2 honorable mentions
46. [PC] The Beginner's Guide (Adventure) = 91 points, 9 honorable mentions
47. [XB1][PS4][PC] Mad Max (Adventure) = 89 points, 12 honorable mentions
48. [PC] Shadowrun: Hong Kong (RPG) = 88 points, 3 honorable mentions
49. [PS4] Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (Adventure) = 84 points, 6 honorable mentions
50. [PS4][PC] Invisible, Inc. (Strategy) = 74 points, 10 honorable mentions
51. [PC] Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void (Strategy) = 72 points, 4 honorable mentions
52. [PS3][PS4][PC] Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward (MMO) = 72 points, 1 honorable mention
53. [XB1][PS4][PC] The Witcher III: Hearts of Stone (RPG) = 68 points, 1 honorable mention
54. [PSV][PS4][PC] Crypt of the NecroDancer (Rhythm) = 65 points, 4 honorable mentions
55. [PS3][PSV] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (RPG) = 64 points, 1 honorable mention
56. [PC][IOS] Downwell (Shooter) = 62 points, 14 honorable mentions
57. [PC] Sunless Sea (Strategy) = 62 points, 4 honorable mentions
58. [PC][IOS] Contradiction - Spot The Liar! (Adventure) = 61 points, 12 honorable mentions
59. [PSV] Persona 4: Dancing All Night (Rhythm) = 57 points, 5 honorable mentions
60. [XB1][PS4][PC] Just Cause 3 (Adventure) = 54 points, 8 honorable mentions
61. [PS4] N++ (Platform) = 54 points, 2 honorable mentions
62. [PS3][PS4][PC] Tales of Zestiria (RPG) = 51 points, 5 honorable mentions
63. [PS4] Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance (Strategy) = 51 points, 1 honorable mention
64. [3DS] Box Boy! (Puzzle) = 47 points, 5 honorable mentions
65. [PSV][PS4][PC] OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood (Sports) = 46 points, 4 honorable mentions
66. [NWU] Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Puzzle) = 46 points, 4 honorable mentions
67. [XB1][PS4][PC] Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition (Action) = 45 points, 5 honorable mentions
68. [XB1][PS4][PC] DiRT Rally (Racing) = 45 points, 2 honorable mentions
69. [XB1][PSV][PS4][PC] Nuclear Throne (Shooter) = 44 points, 10 honorable mentions
70. [3DS] Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. (Strategy) = 43 points, 3 honorable mentions
71. [NWU] Kirby and the Rainbow Curse (Platform) = 40 points, 6 honorable mentions
72. [XB1][PS4][PC] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (RPG) = 39 points, 6 honorable mentions
73. [XB1][PS4][PC] Project CARS (Racing) = 39 points, 4 honorable mentions
74. [PS4][PC] Dragon Quest Heroes (RPG) = 38 points, 11 honorable mentions
75. [PS4][PC] Galak-Z: The Dimensional (Shooter) = 38 points, 7 honorable mentions
76. [NWU] Fast Racing Neo (Racing) = 38 points, 7 honorable mentions
77. [PC] TIS-100 (Puzzle) = 38 points, 5 honorable mentions
78. [PSV] Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Adventure) = 36 points, 4 honorable mentions
79. [3DS] The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (Adventure) = 35 points, 3 honorable mentions
80. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch (RPG) = 33 points, 3 honorable mentions
81. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] Dragon Ball XenoVerse (Fighting) = 33 points, 3 honorable mentions
82. [PC][IOS][AND][WP] Lara Croft Go (Puzzle) = 31 points, 7 honorable mentions
83. [PC] The Age of Decadence (RPG) = 31 points, 2 honorable mentions
84. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC][IOS][AND] NBA 2K16 (Sports) = 31 points, 2 honorable mentions
85. [PC] Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (FPS) = 28 points, 2 honorable mentions
86. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] King's Quest: Chapters I-II (Adventure) = 27 points, 4 honorable mentions
87. [PC] Rebel Galaxy (Simulation) = 27 points, 3 honorable mentions
88. [XB1] Forza Motorsport 6 (Racing) = 27 points, 1 honorable mention
89. [XB1][PS4] Rock Band 4 (Rhythm) = 26 points, 5 honorable mentions
90. [3DS] SteamWorld Heist (Shooter) = 26 points, 4 honorable mentions
91. [3DS] Stella Glow (RPG) = 26 points
92. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][NWU][IOS] Guitar Hero Live (Rhythm) = 25 points, 4 honorable mentions
93. [NWU] Affordable Space Adventures (Puzzle) = 25 points, 1 honorable mention
94. [PC] Underrail (RPG) = 24 points, 2 honorable mentions
95. [360][PS3][PS4] Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair (Shooter) = 23 points, 2 honorable mentions
96. [PC] Broforce (Shooter) = 23 points, 2 honorable mentions
97. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - Break Record (RPG) = 22 points, 2 honorable mentions
98. [PS3][PSV][PS4][PC] One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 (Action) = 22 points
99. [PC][IOS][AND] Prison Architect (Simulation) = 21 points, 2 honorable mentions
100. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 (Sports) = 21 points, 1 honorable mention
101. [WII][NWU][3DS] Rodea the Sky Soldier (Action) = 20 points, 2 honorable mentions
102. [PS3] Under Night In-Birth (Fighting) = 20 points
103. [PC] Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (Puzzle) = 19 points, 7 honorable mentions
104. [3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (Strategy) = 19 points, 1 honorable mention
105. [NWU] Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water (Horror) = 18 points, 3 honorable mentions
106. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC][IOS][AND] Game of Thrones: Episodes 2-5 (Adventure) = 17 points, 3 honorable mentions
107. [3DS][IOS][AND] Pokémon Shuffle (Puzzle) = 17 points, 2 honorable mentions
108. [PC] Castle in the Darkness (Platform) = 17 points, 1 honorable mention
109. [IOS][AND] Final Fantasy Record Keeper (RPG) = 17 points, 1 honorable mention
110. [PSP] Brandish: The Dark Revenant (RPG) = 17 points
111. [3DS] Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (Rhythm) = 16 points, 4 honorable mentions
112. [NWU] Mario Kart 8: DLC Pack 2 (Racing) = 16 points, 3 honorable mentions
113. [PSV] Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (RPG) = 16 points, 1 honorable mention
114. [PS3][PSV][PS4] MLB 15: The Show (Sports) = 16 points, 1 honorable mention
115. [PS4] Driveclub Bikes (Racing) = 15 points, 2 honorable mentions
116. [PS3][PS4] Yakuza 0 (Action) = 15 points
117. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4] Madden NFL 16 (Sports) = 14 points, 3 honorable mentions
118. [PSV][PS4][PC][AND] Titan Souls (Adventure) = 14 points, 3 honorable mentions
119. [PSP][PSV][PS4][PC] Toukiden: Kiwami (Adventure) = 14 points, 2 honorable mentions
120. [PC] Infinifactory (Simulation) = 14 points, 2 honorable mentions
121. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC][ARC] Dead or Alive 5 Last Round (Fighting) = 13 points, 2 honorable mentions
122. [XB1][PS4] Need for Speed (Racing) = 13 points
123. [IOS][AND] Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector (Simulation) = 12 points, 4 honorable mentions
124. [PSV][PS4][PC] DariusBurst: Chronicle Saviours (Shooter) = 12 points, 3 honorable mentions
125. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC][IOS][AND] FIFA 16 (Sports) = 12 points, 2 honorable mentions
126. [XB1][PS3][PSV][PS4] BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend (Fighting) = 12 points
127. [PS4] Godzilla (Action) = 11 points, 2 honorable mentions
128. [PC] Cibele (Adventure) = 11 points, 2 honorable mentions
129. [NWU] Devil's Third (Action) = 11 points, 2 honorable mentions
130. [XB1][PS4][PC] Tembo the Badass Elephant (Platform) = 11 points, 2 honorable mentions
131. [PC][IOS][AND] You Must Build a Boat (Strategy) = 11 points, 2 honorable mentions
132. [XB1][PC] Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time (Shooter) = 11 points
133. [PC] Technobabylon (Adventure) = 11 points
134. [XB1][PS4][PC] Hand of Fate (Adventure) = 10 points, 3 honorable mentions
135. [PS4] Bloodborne: The Old Hunters (Adventure) = 10 points, 2 honorable mentions
136. [PSV] Superbeat: Xonic (Rhythm) = 10 points, 2 honorable mentions
137. [PC] HuniePop (Puzzle) = 10 points, 2 honorable mentions
138. [PC] Total War: Attila (Strategy) = 10 points, 1 honorable mention
139. [PC] Hacknet (Simulation) = 10 points, 1 honorable mention
140. [PS4][PC] Apotheon (Adventure) = 10 points, 1 honorable mention
141. [PC] Duck Game (Fighting) = 10 points
142. [PC] Galactic Civilizations III (Strategy) = 10 points
143. [3DS] Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (Simulation) = 10 points
144. [PC] Stasis (Adventure) = 9 points, 3 honorable mentions
145. [3DS] Nintendo Badge Arcade (Puzzle) = 9 points, 2 honorable mentions
146. [PC][IOS][AND] Agar.io (Strategy) = 9 points, 1 honorable mention
147. [PS4][PC][IOS][AND] Armello (RPG) = 9 points, 1 honorable mention
148. [IOS][AND] Pac-Man 256 (Action) = 9 points
149. [PSV] Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2: Sisters Generation (RPG) = 9 points
150. [XB1][PS4] NHL 16 (Sports) = 9 points
151. [XB1] IDARB (Platform) = 9 points
152. [XB1][PC] Massive Chalice (Strategy) = 8 points, 3 honorable mentions
153. [XB1][PS4][PC] Evolve (FPS) = 8 points, 2 honorable mentions
154. [PC] Read Only Memories (Adventure) = 8 points, 2 honorable mentions
155. [NWU] Earthbound Beginnings (RPG) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
156. [PS3] Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (RPG) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
157. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][NWU] Lego Dimensions (Adventure) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
158. [PC] Satellite Reign (Strategy) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
159. [3DS] The Legend of Legacy (RPG) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
160. [NWU] Runbow (Platform) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
161. [3DS] Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight (RPG) = 8 points, 1 honorable mention
162. [PSV] Code: Realize: Guardian of Rebirth (Adventure) = 8 points
163. [IOS][AND] The Room Three (Puzzle) = 8 points
164. [IOS][AND] Dragon Blaze (RPG) = 8 points
165. [PC][IOS] Paint it Back (Puzzle) = 8 points
166. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][NWU][PC][IOS][AND] Disney Infinity 3.0 (Action) = 8 points
167. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (Adventure) = 7 points, 3 honorable mentions
168. [PSV][PS4][NWU] Xeodrifter (Adventure) = 7 points, 2 honorable mentions
169. [PSV] Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal (RPG) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
170. [PC] Evoland II (RPG) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
171. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] Battlefield Hardline (FPS) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
172. [PS4][PC] Volume (Adventure) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
173. [3DS] Stretchmo (Puzzle) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
174. [PC] Assault Android Cactus (Shooter) = 7 points, 1 honorable mention
175. [NWU] Genei Ibun Roku #FE (RPG) = 7 points
176. [PSV] Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3: V Generation (RPG) = 7 points
177. [PSV] htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (Puzzle) = 7 points
178. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition (Puzzle) = 7 points
179. [PC] Cradle (Adventure) = 6 points, 2 honorable mentions
180. [PC][IOS][AND] Snakebird (Puzzle) = 6 points, 1 honorable mention
181. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Adventure) = 6 points, 1 honorable mention
182. [IOS][AND] Steven Universe: Attack the Light! (RPG) = 6 points, 1 honorable mention
183. [PSV] Kick & Fennick (Platform) = 6 points, 1 honorable mention
184. [3DS] LBX: Little Battlers eXperience (Action) = 6 points
185. [PC] Odallus: The Dark Call (Action) = 6 points
186. [3DS] Fire Emblem: Fates (Strategy) = 6 points
187. [PC] Emily Is Away (Adventure) = 5 points, 3 honorable mentions
188. [XB1][PSV][PS4][PC] Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China (Adventure) = 5 points, 2 honorable mentions
189. [3DS] Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam (RPG) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
190. [PC] Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns (MMO) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
190. [XB1][PS3][PSV][PS4][NWU][PC] The Swindle (Platform) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
192. [PSV] Corpse Party: Blood Drive (Horror) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
193. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][NWU][3DS][IOS] Skylanders: SuperChargers (Platform) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
194. [PSV][PS4][PC] Ronin (Platform) = 5 points, 1 honorable mention
195. [XB1][PSV][PS4][PC] Three Fourths Home (Adventure) = 5 points
196. [3DS] New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward (Simulation) = 5 points
197. [PC] Path of Exile: The Awakening (RPG) = 5 points
198. [PC] Aviary Attorney (Adventure) = 5 points
199. [NWU] Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival (Action) = 5 points
200. [3DS] 3D Picross 2 (Puzzle) = 5 points
201. [PC] Chroma Squad (RPG) = 5 points
202. [PC] Mini Metro (Strategy) = 5 points
203. [XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] The Jackbox Party Pack 2 (Puzzle) = 5 points
204. [3DS] A-Train 3D: City Simulator (Simulation) = 5 points
205. [XB1][PS4][NWU][PC][IOS] Adventures of Pip (Platform) = 5 points
206. [XB1][PS4] Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist (Strategy) = 5 points
207. [PSV] IA/VT Colorful (Rhythm) = 4 points, 3 honorable mentions
208. [3DS] Rhythm Tengoku The Best+ (Rhythm) = 4 points, 2 honorable mentions
209. [PC][IOS] Dropsy (Adventure) = 4 points, 2 honorable mentions
210. [IOS][AND] Horizon Chase (Racing) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
210. [PC] Sonic Dreams Collection (Platform) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
212. [IOS][AND] Marvel: Future Fight (RPG) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
212. [3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest (Rhythm) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
214. [XB1][PS4][PC] Beyond Eyes (Adventure) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
215. [PC] Not a Hero (Shooter) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
216. [PSV][PS4][PC] Curses 'n Chaos (Action) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
217. [PC] Chaos Reborn (Strategy) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
218. [PC] Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (MMO) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
219. [XB1][PC] State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Horror) = 4 points, 1 honorable mention
220. [ARC] Beatmania IIDX 23: Copula (Rhythm) = 4 points
220. [PC][IOS][AND] Fran Bow (Adventure) = 4 points
220. [XB1] Neverwinter (MMO) = 4 points
220. [PC] Rance 03 Fall of Leazas (RPG) = 4 points
220. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC][IOS][AND] The Pinball Arcade: The Addams Family (Simulation) = 4 points
220. [PC] Westerado: Double Barreled (Shooter) = 4 points
226. [PC] Thea: The Awakening (Strategy) = 4 points
227. [PC] Sublevel Zero (FPS) = 4 points
228. [3DS] Monster Hunter X (Action) = 4 points
229. [PSV][PS4][PC] Flame Over (Action) = 4 points
230. [PC] World of Warships (MMO) = 4 points
231. [XB1][PS4][PC] White Night (Adventure) = 4 points
231. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4] WWE 2K16 (Sports) = 4 points
233. [PSV] Sayonara Umihara Kawase Plus (Platform) = 4 points
234. [3DS] Pokémon Picross (Puzzle) = 3 points, 4 honorable mentions
235. [NWU][PC] Human Resource Machine (Puzzle) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
236. [3DS] Story of Seasons (Simulation) = 3 points, 2 honorable mentions
237. [PS3][PSV][PS4] Nights of Azure (RPG) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
237. [PC] Sunset (Adventure) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
239. [PS3][PSV] Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (Fighting) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
240. [XB1] Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious (Racing) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
241. [3DS][PC] Gunman Clive 2 (Action) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
241. [PS4][PC] Nom Nom Galaxy (Platform) = 3 points, 1 honorable mention
243. [PS3][PSV] 3rd Super Robot Wars Z Rengoku-hen (Strategy) = 3 points
243. [PC] Armikrog (Adventure) = 3 points
243. [PC] Eternal Senia (RPG) = 3 points
243. [PS3][PS4][PC] Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence (Strategy) = 3 points
243. [PC] Sorcerer King (Strategy) = 3 points
248. [PS3][PSV] 3rd Super Robot Wars Z Tengoku-hen (Strategy) = 3 points
248. [NWU] Art Academy: Home Studio (Simulation) = 3 points
248. [IOS] Capitals (Puzzle) = 3 points
248. [360][PC] Final Fantasy XI: Rhapsodies of Vana'diel (MMO) = 3 points
248. [PC] Hard West (Strategy) = 3 points
248. [PSV] Miracle Girls Festival (Rhythm) = 3 points
248. [PC] Out of the Park Baseball 16 (Sports) = 3 points
248. [XB1] Plague Inc: Evolved (Strategy) = 3 points
248. [PSV] Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version (Rhythm) = 3 points
248. [IOS] The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage (Rhythm) = 3 points
248. [PC][IOS][AND] The World End Eclipse (RPG) = 3 points
259. [PC] Planetbase (Strategy) = 3 points
259. [PS3][PS4][PC] Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul (Fighting) = 3 points
261. [PSV] Ar nosurge Plus (RPG) = 3 points
261. [PC] Chip's Challenge 2 (Puzzle) = 3 points
263. [PC] Anno 2205 (Simulation) = 3 points
263. [GVR] Land's End (Adventure) = 3 points
263. [IOS][AND] Subterfuge (Strategy) = 3 points
266. [PS4] Assault Suit Leynos (Action) = 3 points
266. [PSV][PS4] Super Exploding Zoo (Puzzle) = 3 points
268. [IOS][AND] Alphabear (Puzzle) = 3 points
268. [PSV][PS4][PC][IOS][AND] Broken Age: Act 2 (Adventure) = 3 points
270. [3DS] Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (Action) = 3 points
271. [PC] Celestian Tales: Old North (RPG) = 3 points
272. [3DS] Etrian Mystery Dungeon (RPG) = 2 points, 2 honorable mentions
273. [IOS][AND] Skiing Yeti Mountain (Sports) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
274. [PC] Dirty Bomb (FPS) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
274. [360][XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] The Evil Within DLC (Horror) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
276. [PS4] Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (Action) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
277. [3DS] Picross e6 (Puzzle) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
278. [PSV] MonsterBag (Puzzle) = 2 points, 1 honorable mention
279. [IOS] Alto's Adventure (Action) = 2 points
279. [IOS][AND] Fate/Grand Order (RPG) = 2 points
279. [IOS][AND] Gothic wa Mahou Otome (Shooter) = 2 points
279. [PC] Grapple (Platform) = 2 points
279. [PC] Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.1 Onikakushi (Adventure) = 2 points
279. [PC] INK (Action) = 2 points
279. [3DS] Kenka Bancho 6: Soul & Blood (Action) = 2 points
279. [XB1][PS3][PS4][PC] Quiplash (Puzzle) = 2 points
279. [PS3][PSV] Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype (Shooter) = 2 points
288. [PC][IOS][AND] A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build (Puzzle) = 2 points
288. [IOS][AND] Bears vs. Art (Puzzle) = 2 points
288. [PC] Crystal Story II (RPG) = 2 points
288. [PC] Football Manager 2016 (Simulation) = 2 points
288. [PS4][PC] Grand Ages: Medieval (Simulation) = 2 points
288. [PSV] Nekoburo CatsBlock (Puzzle) = 2 points
288. [PC] Panoramical (Rhythm) = 2 points
288. [PC] Planetary Annihilation: Titans (Strategy) = 2 points
288. [PC] Renowned Explorers: International Society (Strategy) = 2 points
288. [IOS][AND] Sonic Runners (Platform) = 2 points
288. [IOS][AND] Sorcery! 3 (Adventure) = 2 points
299. [PC] Euphoria (Adventure) = 2 points
299. [PS4] Fat Princess Adventures (Strategy) = 2 points
299. [IOS] Galactic Keep (Strategy) = 2 points
299. [PC] Grey Goo (Strategy) = 2 points
299. [PS4][PC] I am Bread (Simulation) = 2 points
299. [PC] Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey Remastered (Puzzle) = 2 points
299. [PS3][PSV][PS4] Samurai Warriors 4-II (Action) = 2 points
299. [PSV][PS4] Scram Kitty DX (Shooter) = 2 points
299. [IOS][AND] Tiki Taka Soccer (Sports) = 2 points
308. [PC] Else Heart.Break (Adventure) = 2 points
308. [XB1][PS4][PC] Zombie Army Trilogy (Horror) = 2 points
310. [XB1][PS3][PSV][PS4][PC] Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires (Action) = 2 points
310. [PC] Jotun (Action) = 2 points
310. [IOS] Mr. Jump (Platform) = 2 points
310. [PC] This Starry Midnight We Make (Simulation) = 2 points
314. [360][XB1][PS3][PSV][PS4][NWU][3DS][PC] Lego Jurassic World (Adventure) = 2 points
314. [XB1][PC][IOS] Magic Duels: Origins (Strategy) = 2 points
314. [NWU] Mario Party 10 (Action) = 2 points
317. [XB1][PS4][PC] Blood Bowl II (Sports) = 2 points
317. [XB1][PC][IOS] Blues and Bullets: Episode One (Adventure) = 2 points
319. [NWU] Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Puzzle) = 2 points
319. [PSP] Summon Night 5 (RPG) = 2 points
319. [PC] The Park (Horror) = 2 points

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
MOVE and GO!

Congratulations BLOODBORNE!!!

edit: Also vita game is Trails in the Sky and not Trails of Cold Steel? Weird!

Somebody put Majestad on suicide watch.

Oh man, that's a much bigger gap between Bloodborne and The Witcher than I thought it'd be.

And Until Dawn made it into the top 10! Fuck yeah.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Until Dawn in the top 10

Nicely done GAF

Ultimadrago

That was fast!

Edit: Witcher 3 is 2nd place, woo! Of course, it deserves First Place, but it has literally hundreds of GOTY awards already, so I'm satisfied with that.

Angel_DvA

Almost agree with the top 15, I just change Bloodborne with Witcher 3 but both are amazing games and we know how much Gaf loves Bloodborne :p , a good year for gaming overall, I hope 2016 will be even more stronger !!

breakfuss

Bloodborne really won? Hm. No comment. Congrats, I suppose.

EDIT: And MGSV got #3?!?!? I thought GAF was pretty lukewarm on it. Guess I'm going to have to make my way over to the voting thread to see what the hell is going on.

Cotrip

I like the Top 10. Great to see Bloodborne at #1 (my favourite of 2015) and Life is Strange ranked at #5 (best surprise of last year for me).

2015 was great, but I still need to play some gems I missed, like Tomb Raider and Undertale.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks a lot, cheesemeister and timetokill!

Rocket League in 4th!! Aw yeah

2729 points is the BIGGEST winner we've ever had. Could Uncharted 4 break 3,000?

Witcher 3's total is higher than any previous year as well. Those two really dominated on an unprecedented level this year.

Congrats to Bloodborne!! What a fantastic game.

And thanks to timetokill and Cheesemeister for doing this every year. Really impressed with how fast you got the results posted this time!

I win!

And with that, I refer to the fact I guessed one week ago that BB would be #1 and W3 #2, and that BB would have 10-15% more votes. Exactly what happened.

Man that top 20 is great. Quite a few of those games would of probably pulled off game of the year if they released in a weaker year like 2014.

Tuck

Very surprised LiS beat Splatoon - can't say I agree. Same with Rocket League, but not to the same extent. Don't get me wrong, it was a good game! I just liked Splatoon more.

VERY happy Bloodborne won. I think it deserved it.

Overall content with the list.

From the Top 10, I played 5 games!

LOVED Bloodborne
Tolerated Splatoon
Moderately Enjoyed Fallout 4
LOVED Undertale
Really liked Super Mario Maker

Not bad!

Top Bottom