• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Gold Gifting

Nymphae

Banned
I was looking into gifting someone gold today, and when I clicked on the Gift button when I hovered over their name, I get a message saying this person has limited who can see their profile. Am I SOL here?

CyberPanda

Banned
I was looking into gifting someone gold today, and when I clicked on the Gift button when I hovered over their name, I get a message saying this person has limited who can see their profile. Am I SOL here?
That just means that person has set their profile to private, and doesn’t want any interaction(private messages etc).

bucyou

Welcome to the new gold members, please remember to put your jizz rag in the basket after viewing the ass and tits threads, and please tip your hostess

uRKWtOb.png

giphy.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Super nice gesture for sure, and I gifted a month of gold to a post I appreciated earlier today myself. But Jesus fuck gold posts are eye cancer and especially when it’s nearly a whole page of them. Isn’t the gold ribbon by the gift button enough of a flag that the post was gifted gold?

Top Bottom