• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season II

Melon

Banned
Thanks to Papa Papa for bringing up the idea of making a separate thread for part two to avoid clutter. For those who are not aware, there is a simulator site that can do various games -- Hunger Games being one of them. All I need from you, if you are interested of course, is an expression of interest and the photo you would like me to use to represent you. Everything else is done on my end of things, and I will provide screenshots of everything that does down. Now, I need exactly twenty-four people before we can start this. A few people have already expressed interest in the old thread; so I will be tagging them here: Helios Helios Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese LegendOfKage LegendOfKage Domisto Domisto Papa Papa Scopa Scopa haxan7 haxan7 Barnabot Barnabot @slugbahr

I look forward to all the murder shenanigans part two brings us. 😇

brap

Banned
I'm in but you can remove me if more than 24 want to join since I played last time. Here's my pic

M25ziQE.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I posted in the other thread, but I'd like to be in this one

Top Bottom