• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season II

Kadayi

Banned
brap brap

giphy.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Whose next?

ed3d35aad983bf9ccc1c82c83e0774a1.gif

Last edited:
District 8 represent! jshackles jshackles killing it (lol) and I'm ready for battle!! Look at all this equipment

giphy.gif

Oh... it's camping equipment.... better than nothing I guess? Anyone wants in on my tent? :pie_thinking: :messenger_beaming::messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:

Melon

Banned
Hi bois and gorls and welcome to episode two of "Melon does an oopsie". So, I went to update Papa Papa 's picture and what I didn't know is that apparently changing someone's picture also changes the game entirely. So, that means we gotta start the first event (The Bloodbath) over. Welcome to your new alternate timeline. :goog_grinning_sweat: (sorry to those affected by this change; you get 100% guaranteed spots in the next one AS WELL as GAF Survivor)

The NEW Bloodbath

Again, I am so sorry for this mistake. Please try not to kill the Game Master. :')

Top Bottom