• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season III

bronk

Banned
I promise it will be your turn to be big spoon one day
I knew you were a promise keeper.

XUA7wjZ.jpg

Melon

Banned
(I'm just gonna combine the rest of the screenshots since I've been keeping you guys waiting for so long and so that we can also start the new one)

Hunger Games Finale: A New Winner is Crowned

AczwU5w.png

DeepEnigma DeepEnigma Barnabot Barnabot bronk bronk Tesseract Tesseract

Rest in peace, Tesseract Tesseract .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Night 5

ht5FRM7.png

bronk bronk Barnabot Barnabot DeepEnigma DeepEnigma

Rest in peace, Barnabot Barnabot , and DeepEnigma DeepEnigma .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My God, ladies, and gentlemen!!!! It looks like we have the official victor of the third annual NeoGAF Hunger Games!! bronk bronk is there anything you'd like to say about your well-deserved victory????

-------------------------------------------

thanks, everyone, again, for being so patient with me and for always making this thread a good time! Expect to see a Part IV thread very shortly. And I promise I'll be more on top of that one.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
77Io0hz.gif

DeepEnigma DeepEnigma Damn! I thought it was gonna be me asleep you take my spear and impale me for the W. Thank you for not doing that and deciding to walk off a cliff. You're a real one.

Thanks Melon Melon for doing this. I know it's tough to get things updated I know I couldn't.

Starting my weekend as a winner. Fuck yea thanks for that. 😤
so long as Barnabot Barnabot is defeated in the most murderous of ways, i'm happy

(severely injured the Melon Melon log says, choke on it barna, you fuck)

grats bronk bronk , you magnificent bastard!

DeepEnigma DeepEnigma suicided huh, holy shit

good game, hope everyone learned a lot for the next verse

i'm gonna die now

e95ed333-20e2-4c8e-991c-00f1ea15e4c8.gif

Top Bottom