• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season III

Thurible

Aug 15, 2018
You tried to kill me matt404au matt404au ?!? I thought we were pals?

Now that I think of it we might not be in exactly friendly terms since on gaf survivor you somehow passed onto me a certain bloodborne disease that I don't really don't want to know how you gave it to me. I guess this is war :/

Now for the mandatory incense/ash/fire pun or joke. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, matt404au matt404au can't shoot worth for all his luck. I kind of want to give up these jokes considering theu keep getting worse, but I feel like I've committed to it.

• Love
Reactions: matt404au

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
You tried to kill me matt404au matt404au ?!? I thought we were pals?

Now that I think of it we might not be in exactly friendly terms since on gaf survivor you somehow passed onto me a certain bloodborne disease that I don't really don't want to know how you gave it to me. I guess this is war :/

Now for the mandatory incense/ash/fire pun or joke. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, matt404au matt404au can't shoot worth for all his luck. I kind of want to give up these jokes considering theu keep getting worse, but I feel like I've committed to it.
Rape. Butt rape, to be precise.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
Sorry Panda...

Hey
Oh take it
Bite the dust
Kinda dusty!
Hey
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust oww
Another one bites the dust hey hey
Another one bites the dust eh eh

Oh shoot out
There are plenty of ways that you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him, you can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him when he's down

Barnabot

Oct 16, 2018
I tended to Barnabot Barnabot 's wounds like

Don't get too comfy. But if have some booze you could be my new non-imaginary friend.

*looks away*
"You're not real, Totoro"
"No I meant you, the other one can't aim for shit"

btw
RIP Weilthain Weilthain
RIP CurryPanda CurryPanda

I failed you

It should be me the one putting you guys out of your misery.

Last edited:

Melon

Mar 21, 2018
The Sanctum

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Night Two: Death and Lullabies

Tonight it seems like the majority of the tributes resort to a child-like state of mind as a form of coping??? Well, at least one person died, I guess....

LegendOfKage LegendOfKage DeepEnigma DeepEnigma jshackles jshackles Unknown Quantity Unknown Quantity O Ornlu KingMoron KingMoron ZombieFred ZombieFred matt404au matt404au Thurible Thurible

Barnabot Barnabot DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi brap brap Kadayi Kadayi Tesseract Tesseract

Shifty Shifty SuperBonk64 SuperBonk64 Pallas Pallas Mista Mista

Rest in Peace, matt404au matt404au .

We getting in the Halloween 🎃 spirit y’all.

RIP matt404au matt404au . Sais apparently are but another thing that will kill ya down unda!

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
DeepEnigma DeepEnigma I'm glad you could get past that whole "me trying to kill you" thing, so we could share some ghost stories together.
All good homie. I just run around with the goofy look on my face. I thought you were just playing around setting up the plot and story arc for said stories.

Well played!

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: LegendOfKage

KingMoron

Dec 10, 2018
Just a reminder to everyone still alive. I still have a spear, and a bomb.

If you a hear a whisper behind you saying "Are you about a size 14?".... Run!