• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season III

Melon

Banned
That's right, it's that time again! The infamous NeoGAF Hunger Games (as seen here, and here) is back! The usual rules still apply. For those that are newer and don't know what I'm talking about, I will give a brief explanation. BrantSteele is a simulator website that hosts a few modes (Hunger Games, Survivor, etc.). All of the events, actions, and such are completely random. I do not control what happens to you -- it's all random and by chance. I will post screenshots in this thread of what happens daily.

Now, for the semantics. I need exactly 24 participants for this to work. If you are interested please express so, as well as providing an image you want me to use to represent you! This is first come first serve, so please do not get upset if you don't make it into this round, as there is always next time!

Now let's get this murder party started, shall we? 👁 👄 👁

brap

Banned
I'm in
d77d692f8c5075135bc5795315b6c5d0.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Am I eligible to play as the reigning season two champion? Or do I just get to look on and judge everyone for their actions?

iu

If so, use my avatar!

Last edited:
Top Bottom