• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season III

Thurible

Poop, I have an infection? The disease a CERTAIN SOMEONE gave to me last time won't help my fight against it :messenger_face_steam:

Guess we can't have a duel to the death as planned. RIP Papa Papa . I plan on cremating you, because it's something that catholics don't do and I want to add insult to injury, plus it's another ash thing to end on.

We're still pals.

Barnabot

Night Two: Death and Lullabies

Tonight it seems like the majority of the tributes resort to a child-like state of mind as a form of coping??? Well, at least one person died, I guess....

lQmgjju.png

LegendOfKage LegendOfKage DeepEnigma DeepEnigma jshackles jshackles Unknown Quantity Unknown Quantity Ornlu Ornlu BlackOlivesMatter BlackOlivesMatter @ZombieFred Papa Papa Thurible Thurible

ITVf3H9.png

Barnabot Barnabot DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi brap brap Kadayi Kadayi Tesseract Tesseract

kp5yzL7.png

Shifty Shifty bronk bronk Pallas Pallas Mista Mista

Rest in Peace, Papa Papa .

> Can't aim for shit
> Walks towards to someone who talks to himself
> Can't aim for shit
> ?
> Get stabbed repeatedly

zCA3xvN.gif

- Nick, I think he can also see me!

I wish a fucking sponser would send me some tequila. Also rip Papa Papa you filthy animal.

Edit: District 5 has fallen btw.

cou7ENq.gif

Alright. Enough! Don't give him my booze.

Last edited:
Top Bottom