• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season V

Melon

Banned
XMH5YmO.png

Once again, it is time for the faux annual NeoGAF Hunger Games! All previous games may be seen here, here, here, and now here. For those that are unaware of how the mechanics of GAF Hunger Games works, I will provide a brief explanation. BrantSteele is a simulation website that hosts a few game modes (Hunger Games, Survivor, etc.) All of the events and actions that occur are randomly generated -- I do not control anything that happens to you. I will post screenshots (hopefully, I can be sporadic sometimes) daily to provide updates.

All the usual rules still apply. I need 24 participants in order for this to work. All I need from you is a message saying you are interested and provide me with an image you would like me to use for you. This is always first come first serve, so if you don't make it into this round, don't take it personally! There is always the next round!

Now, let's see who all the lovely tributes will be for this round, yeah? 👁️👄👁️ Since this is the fifth "season" I will be making it a little more special. However, there's no fun in giving away the surprise now, so you will all just have to see it play out.

Melon

Banned
Sorry that the set-up is taking a little longer than usual! I am making some custom events and trying to figure out how that works. (It's still all randomly generated who gets affected by said events, but I'm making them GAF-themed!) Will be posting the roster (hopefully) later tonight!

Last edited:

Melon

Banned
Hi guys I have to keep this brief but HG will be a little delayed. I got hospitalized two days ago. I am ok. Having some complications in my lungs and heart but will be fine. I am home now but have to be doing bed rest and lots of meds. The worst part of the pain and shit should be over in the next few days so hopefully I will have the energy by then to get on my laptop. I am so so sorry for the delay I hope you guys aren’t too mad.

Jethalal

Banned
Hi guys I have to keep this brief but HG will be a little delayed. I got hospitalized two days ago. I am ok. Having some complications in my lungs and heart but will be fine. I am home now but have to be doing bed rest and lots of meds. The worst part of the pain and shit should be over in the next few days so hopefully I will have the energy by then to get on my laptop. I am so so sorry for the delay I hope you guys aren’t too mad.
Take care and have all the energy:

dragon energy GIF

Prison Mike

Banned
Concentrate on getting better miss, me massacring these fools can wait.

Tesseract

Banned
take care, melon

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Don't die. Take care of yourself, my win can wait

Rillania

Gold Member

I am so sorry to hear that, and I am glad you are doing ok all things considered. Your health and well being are far more important than this. Take all the time you need and focus on yourself right now.

T8SC

Health should always come first, especially over a bunch of Internet strangers. Hope you recover quickly & without any complications. Take care of yourself. 👍

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Stay healthy! We can hold down the fort while you recover!

No worries, Melon. We all wish you the best. Take as much time as you need to fully recover.

Hope you feel better soon.

bitbydeath

Take all the time you need. Get well soon!

Top Bottom