• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Hunger Games: Season V

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Hi guys I have to keep this brief but HG will be a little delayed. I got hospitalized two days ago. I am ok. Having some complications in my lungs and heart but will be fine. I am home now but have to be doing bed rest and lots of meds. The worst part of the pain and shit should be over in the next few days so hopefully I will have the energy by then to get on my laptop. I am so so sorry for the delay I hope you guys aren’t too mad.
HldE3Ea.jpg

I hope you feel better soon :messenger_heart:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Hi guys I have to keep this brief but HG will be a little delayed. I got hospitalized two days ago. I am ok. Having some complications in my lungs and heart but will be fine. I am home now but have to be doing bed rest and lots of meds. The worst part of the pain and shit should be over in the next few days so hopefully I will have the energy by then to get on my laptop. I am so so sorry for the delay I hope you guys aren’t too mad.

Ohh Melon Melon ! :messenger_anxious:💔 I'm so sorry I didn't see this before- I hope and pray you are feeling completely better now and that your year gets better and better as it goes by. I'm sorry I missed you before you left Gaf, too. Thank you for always being so sweet and I wish you all the happiness life can bring! Much love to you!!

Top Bottom