• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
JUNE is here! Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

I bought a HRAP3 the other day and modded it... here's the end result:

524124986_d78d6732f6.jpg

ARCHIVES:
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007

Fongul

Here's the result of the last four weeks of gaming mayhem. A lot of trades set up on CAG of course. I just received the Neo Geo Pocket & 10 games today. Good times!

IMG_0539.JPG

The Hori Pad 3 Turbo is pretty damn sweet as well. Since all I do is play PS1 & PS2 games on my PS3, no Sixaxis is fine by me. The D-Pad is great for fighting games (even though I should buy a Real Arcade Pro as shown above :D)

YYZ

I got this on Wednesday, but it wouldn't make sense to post in the old thread. This was one of those new games where the insert was not properly placed in the sleeve, but it's not a huge deal.

DDS2.jpg

Oh, I plan to get a lot of games on Friday (today) so I'll be posting pics sometime.

I really hate it when people just post stock images of the box art...

take a real picture of the stuff you picked up...or get out. The OP even said so in the first post.

I bought five games yesterday, all of them for my potential girlfriend's seven-year-old son. I got him Super Monkey Ball 2, Rayman 3, Pac-Man World 3, Psychonauts, and We Heart Katamari.

PS360

Banned
Forza2_BFront.jpg

Also, i promised myself I wouldnt spend money on any PC shit until the end of July when I'm going quadcore and DX10 but my 9800xt was pissing me off; lagging in BF2 and forcing me to turn settings down to medium. MEDIUM! I mean, can you believe that shit? No video card tells me to put my settings on medium god dammit! :lol

So i just went and got the 1950 pro. I believe this is as much as you're going to get out of AGP nowadays. On the bright side, eats through BF2 and BF2142 on high settings.

Picture%20110_thumb.jpg

cicero said:

Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I need to send my order in for that Gothic 2 (need expansion!) and Europa: The Guild pack before the sale ends.

I dug out a copy of Gothic 3 for $10 and a retail version of Red Orchestra for $5 from target today. Off to a good start on this month's bargain hunting.

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
First arrivals of the month:

Dodonpachi Dai Ou Jou arcade poster
PAL PS3
Oblivion
Motorstorm
Resistance

I also have Ridge Racer 7 but it arrived yesterday:)

My next purchase will be The Darkness at the end of the month probably and maybe Ninja Gaiden Sigma:)

If I can be arsed I'll take pics tomorrow :/

cicero

Metalmurphy said:
Can't believe you don't know Tintin oO I thought everyone knew :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Tintin
I know Tintin, I own the books, I just wanted to know what that specific item was, I haven't seen anything like it. Sorry for being so vague. :)

Fragamemnon said:
Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I need to send my order in for that Gothic 2 (need expansion!) and Europa: The Guild pack before the sale ends.

I dug out a copy of Gothic 3 for $10 and a retail version of Red Orchestra for $5 from target today. Off to a good start on this month's bargain hunting.
I hope you were still able to get it, I noticed the sale items changed earlier tonight.

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
disappeared said:
I bought five games yesterday, all of them for my potential girlfriend's seven-year-old son. I got him Super Monkey Ball 2, Rayman 3, Pac-Man World 3, Psychonauts, and We Heart Katamari.

Wait she's not even you're girlfriend yet and you bought her child a boatload of games? Huh?

YYZ

ant1532 said:
Am I the only one who thinks it should be digital camera pictures or bust?
I agree. I mean, thanks for posting pics from google, but might as well just type it out. You can get a digital camera for the price of a next-gen game or even cheaper.

Rlan

Infernal Monkey said:

You need go around and bend the rules a bit!

gow.jpg

Went down to David Jones and told them EB are selling this game for $50AU, and they said yes. This was after trying Target, Myer though, who both refused because it was below cost. I've found DJ will say yes to pretty much any price matching, and in return, I get the CE version instead of the regular edition :)

mabuza

Banned
cicero said:
I know Tintin, I own the books, I just wanted to know what that specific item was, I haven't seen anything like it. Sorry for being so vague. :)

I hope you were still able to get it, I noticed the sale items changed earlier tonight.
its the dvd collection

Rlan said:
You need go around and bend the rules a bit!

gow.jpg

Went down to David Jones and told them EB are selling this game for $50AU, and they said yes. This was after trying Target, Myer though, who both refused because it was below cost. I've found DJ will say yes to pretty much any price matching, and in return, I get the CE version instead of the regular edition :)

Haha, nice! =D

DSC01351.jpg

It's gaming goods just because it's by Mr. Biffo.

Only got it this morning but it seems as awesome as you'd expect. Biffo pretends to be a crazy 21 year old female in chat rooms, sends pictures of himself (I assume?) in drag to guys, posts transcripts.

Top Bottom