• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

Natiko

Banned
NAME: Natiko
PREFERRED GAME: Love Boat 2
PRONOUN: He
TIME ZONE: EST

Was going to continue my break but the temptation is too strong to ignore. If I can't fit in the roster though oh well.

Sorian

Banned
The question has been raised: Will people who did not play Love Boat 1 get priority over those who did for Love Boat 2?

We are currently discussing it. It certainly makes sense to me for players who have not experienced the Tunnel of Love to get priority, but the secrets of the Roster are held tightly by the Spider Queen, and her wisdom will prevail.

As always, new players will get whatever game they want.

Stay tuned.

Some of us didn't even have the opportunity to play in love boat 1. We were making history instead!

Ri'Orius

NAME: Ri'Orius
PREFERRED GAME: inFamous
PRONOUN: M
TIME ZONE: PST (or PDT; I can never keep that straight)

Also, where are minigames announced? I never seem to notice them, but they sound like fun...

Sorian

Banned

Also, where are minigames announced? I never seem to notice them, but they sound like fun...

This thread, just got to keep an eye out every couple days (once the main games start winding down).

Ourobolus

Banned

Usually after the main season games end (or after one has ended and people are clamoring for another game).

That's what I was talking about, actually. :D

Actually now I wanna get paired up with hey_monkey. Our secret thread would outdo the Mafia and the other Love boats combined probably >_>;

One million posts to rule them allllllllll.

Someone tell Ouro to shut his face.

Samuraischnecke

Neo Member
Pronoun: She
Preferred Game: Love Boat
Time Zone: CET/GMT+1

So my first post in this forum is a registration to kill people. Off to a great start! °w°

Bronx-Man

Banned
The good thing about all the veterans picking LB2 right off the bat is that there will be no one left to lynch me after I draw town in InFamous. Things are looking up for ya boy.

Sawneeks

Banned
Subscribe to this thread for hot tips and tricks on your favorite N64 titles!

Next Week's Hot Tips:

Find out how to play Soccer in Buck Bumble! Learn exactly why War Gods is a good great OK game! And finally we discuss why Glover 64 is a terrible, terrible game!

Next Week's Hot Tips:

Find out how to play Soccer in Buck Bumble! Learn exactly why War Gods is a good great OK game! And finally we discuss why Glover 64 is a terrible, terrible game!

Oh my god. The only people I've heard talking about Buck Bumble are my nerd friend/colleagues who totally fucking obsess over it every time we get together to play games. Someone mentions Buck Bumble and all conversation is destroyed for at least twenty minutes.

Sawneeks

Banned
Oh my god. The only people I've heard talking about Buck Bumble are my nerd friend/colleagues who totally fucking obsess over it every time we get together to play games. Someone mentions Buck Bumble and all conversation is destroyed for at least twenty minutes.

Buzz Ball!

You two are the only people I've ever met who know what Buck Bumble even is. Ouro even knows what the Rocket League mode is called! Most people just go 'what the hell is Buck Bumble?'.

Also Monkey I don't blame your friends, the game is a weird mystery. Who decided to make a 3rd-person Bee Shooter? Why is there a Soccer multiplayer game in it? Why is the theme song terrible yet great? There's a lot of questions.

You two are the only people I've ever met who know what Buck Bumble even is. Ouro even knows what the Rocket League mode is called! Most people just go 'what the hell is Buck Bumble?'.

Also Monkey I don't blame your friends, the game is a weird mystery. Who decided to make a 3rd-person Bee Shooter? Why is there a Soccer multiplayer game in it? Why is the theme song terrible yet great? There's a lot of questions.

UGH WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE OURO WHO ALSO KNEW ABOUT BUCK BUMBLE

I played it a little with them. We listen to the theme song a long. I'm a convert, I guess? But it was unwilling at first. Still, yeah, the weirdness of the whole thing won me over.

Ourobolus

Banned
UGH WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE OURO WHO ALSO KNEW ABOUT BUCK BUMBLE

I played it a little with them. We listen to the theme song a long. I'm a convert, I guess? But it was unwilling at first. Still, yeah, the weirdness of the whole thing won me over.
We should just be friends because it's getting crowded in the anti-Ouro side. They don't even serve snacks.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
PREFERRED GAME: infamous (although I should probably brush up on those games)
PRONOUN: she/her
TIME ZONE: central

Fat4all

Banned
All of my posts in Love Boat 2 will be in Minion-Facebook-Post format

Top-40-Funniest-Minions-Memes-meme.jpg

Top Bottom