• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2014 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

aka_bueno

I can finally game at night without feeling bad for the GF hehe. Picked up the headset just now, already had controller.

And no I didn't get it for the Titanfall paint job :p (I did get the controller because of that though), I got this headset over the others cause it's the only XB1 set that comes with a separate USB cable with in-line amplifier + volume controls for PC use! So outta the box it has full XB1 and PC compatibility for game sound and voice chat!

4ewAnsw.jpg

jayvo

Bought a mint condition 3DS XL form a user here! First time every having a portable system and the first game I bought for it was Legend of Zelda (Street Fighter came with the system).

I also retired my iPhone 5 and bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Thing is freaking massive compared to my iPhone.

I also retired my iPhone 5 and bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Thing is freaking massive compared to my iPhone.

Nice I want to get the note 3 but im afraid if i get it now, the note 4 will come out soon lol. I have the note 2 and I love it!.

jadedm17

went to the dark souls II launch party. was smoking and talking with the devbros outside and one of them gave me dis:

i was really touched by how much they love and appreciate their fans. *cries a happy heart tear* :*-) <3

I NEED THIS. I'm not a jealous person but this thread gets me going.
Okay, the Show your Significant Other thread does too.

scojitsu

I always meant to pick up Rogue Galaxy, but never got around to it. Is it worth going back for?

Wish I could answer that but I've never played it. I sold my PS2 so I'm trying to pick up all the games considered good and I've heard Rogue Galaxy is one of those good ones.

L.O.R.D

for the members who live in UAE
Ground Zeros and Titan Fall are now available in some stores
Ground Zeros : PS3-Xbox 360 - Xbox one , PS4 version not available yet
BiNGIWpCMAEStF-.jpg

BiM6VjMCEAAwwEL.jpg

not from me of course,,i don't live in UAE

Earl Grey

Banned
for the members who live in UAE
Ground Zeros and Titan Fall are now available in some stores
Ground Zeros : PS3-Xbox 360 - Xbox one , PS4 version not available yet
BiNGIWpCMAEStF-.jpg

BiM6VjMCEAAwwEL.jpg

not from me of course,,i don't live in UAE

HOLY SHIT

this deserve its own thread, to warn people about this leak.

Picobrain

Banned
I can finally game at night without feeling bad for the GF hehe. Picked up the headset just now, already had controller.

And no I didn't get it for the Titanfall paint job :p (I did get the controller because of that though), I got this headset over the others cause it's the only XB1 set that comes with a separate USB cable with in-line amplifier + volume controls for PC use! So outta the box it has full XB1 and PC compatibility for game sound and voice chat!

4ewAnsw.jpg

Are the headphones compatible with PS4? I really like them.

styl3s

why would you trade in your xbox one for a wii u?
Because my X1 had almost an inch of dust on it? I impulse bought the X1. I don't care about Titanfall and after playing Halo 4 i really have no interest in anything 343 does with Halo.

I will buy another when it drops $100-150. Wii-U is something i will play right now and since i got it i have already put more time into it. Loaded up a bunch of great snes games and ordered a bunch of wii games i never got to play (Skyward Sword, Mario Galaxy 1+2, Prime trilogy etc) It would of stupid of me not to of traded it.

Zalman

Because my X1 had almost an inch of dust on it? I impulse bought the X1. I don't care about Titanfall and after playing Halo 4 i really have no interest in anything 343 does with Halo.

I will buy another when it drops $100-150. Wii-U is something i will play right now and since i got it i have already put more time into it. Loaded up a bunch of great snes games and ordered a bunch of wii games i never got to play (Skyward Sword, Mario Galaxy 1+2, Prime trilogy etc) It would of stupid of me not to of traded it.
You did good. Contrary to popular belief, there are lots of great games to play on that system.

Smokey

Time for a upgrade.

Out with the old (GTX Titan):

In with the new pickups:

Will be powering my NV Surround setup:

Sold the Titan. Was able to get upper 40fps on High in BF4 on the card. Was a great GPU for my setups.
Already have an Intel 160GB SSD and 2TB HDD, so this Samsung will give me close to 1TB of solid state space to work with. Going to get rid of the mechanical drive soon..eventually want the entire machine to run off of SSDs.

Saroyan

Brought home my new baby today

2011 328i, I've been wanting a BMW for a long time, can't believe I finally have one :)

Now if this snow would go away I'd be really happy, roads are too messy.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Time for a upgrade.

Out with the old (GTX Titan):

In with the new pickups:

Will be powering my NV Surround setup:

Sold the Titan. Was able to get upper 40fps on High in BF4 on the card. Was a great GPU for my setups.
Already have an Intel 160GB SSD and 2TB HDD, so this Samsung will give me close to 1TB of solid state space to work with. Going to get rid of the mechanical drive soon..eventually want the entire machine to run off of SSDs.

Awesome pick-ups! ... But dat 6GB VRAM, dawg! :(

;p

Asparagus

Kudos on all your pickups. I've been playing Toukiden non-stop & just seeing the art on that OG Katamari makes me cry... I was gonna say after you've digested the beauty that is Akira, you should look into picking up the Marvel/Epic release as they are beautifully colored by Steve Oliff - which at the time was the 1st computer colored comic series.
Akira_Vol_1_25.jpg

Thanks man, I had no idea that Marvel release existed. Definitely something to check out in the future.

Some classic PS2 love.

Nice pickups. I really want to try Valkyrie Profile 2 again.

koopas

Yoshi came in immaculate condition. Although pretty sure I can't play it on my Gamecube Player lol.

Sochi was 20 bucks, never played any of the mario and sonic games.

Only new addition in the picture is Donkey Kong Country 3

hjKMMeR.jpg

Bought some UV protective acrylic cases that should be in soon.

Also on the digital front. Resident Evil 4 on steam and Garden Warfare on Xbox One.

Goddam....... this picture is so beautiful. You better add some sealed DKCR games to that collection too!

Azzurri

Nice I want to get the note 3 but im afraid if i get it now, the note 4 will come out soon lol. I have the note 2 and I love it!.

Same here, my Note 2 is borked, but I don't know if I want to upgrade now, or just replace it since I have insurance on it.

Top Bottom