• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Well it is March already in some parts of the world... let's say goodbye to February!

Try to post actual pics!

I got these coming in any day now...

33.JPG

But no Virtua Stick High Grade yet. :( Someone help me find one?

Here are links to old threads:

November

December

January

February

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I forgot February was a short month and was going "wtf" for a second there. :lol

damn, I need some sleep. :/

Wollan

B0007SV734.02._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V44546453_.jpg

playstation-3-peripherals-revealed-20061010024331104-000.jpg

B000MWQTMO.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45858398_.jpg

B000LCSRUC.02._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45617842_.jpg

+

GTHD - SCEE - Network (Free)
Tekken®: Dark Resurrection - SCEE - Network
Lemmings™ - SCEE - Network
Blast Factor™ - SCEE - Network
flOw™ - SCEE - Network
Super Rub’a'Dub - SCEE - Network

(Already have a HDMI cable and Resistance)

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
nbashcps3.jpg
B000MWQTMO.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45858398_.jpg

B000LCSRUC.02._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V45617842_.jpg
281537b.jpg

and calling all cars

:lol wollan, hardcore man. Have resistance and the system that plays it doesnt even come out for a month.

EDIT cause i cant believe i forgot god of war 2.!!

Aaaand here we go. What a way to start March. =x Ended up getting a fair bit of unexpected stuff today! The Master System games mainly because they were only a buck each. I had no idea the ORIGINAL Bomberman was even on PSone! It's great! The very first Bomberman with updated sprites and music (or you can even play it with the original graphics).

games014jl4.jpg

Kororinpa is lovely. Enjoying it much more than Banana Blitz. And the music is so nice.
There's a remixed Star Soldier song in there.

MarkMan said:
Well it is March already in some parts of the world... let's say goodbye to February!

Try to post actual pics!

I got these coming in any day now...

33.JPG

But no Virtua Stick High Grade yet. :( Someone help me find one?

What are these things?

tehrafe

dmc3se.jpg

My first PS2 game! I'm going to collect some games I want and I'll buy a PS2 at the end of this month.

(15,74€ for DMCSE)

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i plan to get trigger heart, karous, motorstorm, metal slug anthology psp, armored core 4, edf3, and maybe gow2. yeesh.

Kuran

Banned
IMG_7593.jpg

Densha de Go portable 3 and Jewel Sommoner for PSP should've been on that picture too, but the shipment got delayed...

Well, for February, I got Diddy Kong Racing DS.

I was going to get Wario but since its coming this month to the US, I'm getting that for sure.

Nothing else I have in mind but I might snag Crackdown as soon as it is no longer backordered at P-A.

Sysgen

Back into PC gaming recently and picked up some titles on the cheap. $14.99,, $8.99 and $8.99 respectivly.

B000FSQD9Y.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B000FDN3HE.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
B000EOOZ5S.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

teiresias

Motorstorm
God of War 2 (playing the first one right now, which I never beat)
Oblivion PS3 (maybe to replace the PC version which I never bought, just to get to play it with a controller and on the projector in a much easier manner than the PC allows)
Tekken via PSN

Acosta

This is from february, but the games arrived today so is March I suppose:

February.jpg

I still have to get the proper March stuff. Motorstorm, Gundam Mussou, Jewel Summoner and Vanguard or Crackdown, not sure.

careksims

Motorstorm
Ghost Recon Advance War Fighter 2
God of War 2
Earth Defense Force

Probably more, but I have to see what else is out :D

Dagon

I thought the idea of these threads was to make us jealous with real-life photos of stuff you actually bought? Photos jacked from stores don't turn me nearly as green...

Mar

FirstInHell said:
When did this become a "post the stock photos and boxarts of what you intend to pick up in March"?

Agreed. This thread is a farce.

Over half of it is people posting pictures of a PS3 and a bunch of games they won't be buying until nearly the end of the month.

Top Bottom