• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY Pick-Up Post! (Show us your gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
MAY is here!

Post real pictures! None of that image hotlinking to boxart stuff!

Here's what I got the last day of April:

477925635_ca64847aa4.jpg

477924745_77379f858f.jpg

ARCHIVES:
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

maypickupcz3.jpg

Yeah, the only one I actually picked up today was Rainbow Islands for NES, the rest are from late April that I never got around to posting in that thread. =) Still can't believe I actually found a copy of Akira Psycho ball, it's such a cool game.

That one on the right is Datel's unofficial GameCube game, a collection of shitty old clone games. It was only $3, yet still not worth it!

Captain N

Viddie said:
I heart these threads, whats the Blu-Ray? It looks like Spidey 3..

best buy is giving it away when you buy any blu ray movie. It has some behind the scenes and all that jazz.

The list for this month (I'll update with pictures as stuff comes in):
Forza Motorsport 2 360
Letters from Iwo Jima Blu-Ray
Lost in Translation HD-DVD
Lunar Knights DS
Pokemon Diamond DS

I actually might wait on a bunch of this stuff (movies, Forza) because I'm going to Japan half way through June and I won't be able to really enjoy it until after anyway, and a little extra money would be nice.

Also, what do you think: Lunar Knights or Pokemon first?

Lo-Volt

adg1034 said:

:lol It was all the store had!

That said, the Sega Genesis Collection should have come packed-in with a better controller. The DualShock 2 has a horrible D-pad for games that were designed for digital pads like it. Also, I fail as a twitch gamer forever, I clearly was not meant for old-fashioned Sega-style gaming, even though Sonic 2 is awesome.

It seems I won't be picking up anything before early July. My birthday is then and what better way to celebrate a birthday for a shop-a-holic like me then to go on a shopping spree with a massive amount of money? I'm saving up for it now. The July pick-up-thread is MINE, biatches, MINE!

Roarer

Secks4Food said:
Sly Racoon? Did they change his name in the game too?

picardwtfisthisshit.gif

Nah, he's still called Cooper. I guess they just thought the full title was too off-putting for all non-englsih speaking Europeans. They really tried to aim the Sly games to the kiddies; the sequel was dubbed into an unusally large number of languages, including the Scandinavian ones.

Traded in:
FEAR, Prey, Chromehounds, Crackdown, and oh I dunno two other games(I forget)

Got:
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, Test Drive Unlimited, Hitman: Blood Money, Disgaea 2.

Oh and I also bought Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires off ebay.
I suck at these threads. :/

therapist

Dont have a pic.
But i just picked up silent hill 4 brand new sealed on ps2 for 4.99$ canadian at ebgames.
If youre in canada ,i suggest you go pick up a copy (the xbox one is also 4.99)

Even tho its not the best one of the series, 5$ canadian is ridiculous for a pretty good survival horror game :D

robot

More to be added as my birthday comes up:

nyr10202221938.widec.jpg

Also:
Motorstorm (ps3)
fl0w(ps3)
tekken DR (ps3)
Geometry Wars (360) - finally got around to picking this up
Gurumin (psp)

purg3

slept with Malkin
DSC00771.jpg

Splurged a bit today. Also paid in full for Forza 2, CMR: DIRT, The Darkness, Blue Dragon, Mass Effect, and BioShock CE.

Top Bottom