Neogaf.net for bypassing work firewalls

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
I've recognized that some users were taking advantage of our alternate domain to bypass work firewalls that have neogaf.com blocked, so I've reinstated neogaf.net for that purpose.

Use www.neogaf.net/forum (only if neogaf.com is blocked, of course) , as www.neogaf.net will still redirect to neogaf.com. Happy workplace sanity :D

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
is "customer service" hyperlinked to a scroll-over ad for anyone else? Is that Neogaf or some kind of adware I have on my pc?

Also, boo to any company that would block neogaf =( that's just mean.
I would never do any of that textlink ad crap. You have malware.

I browse NeoGaf all day at work and my co-workers often ask "What is that site you're always on?" because I'm always on it, and I'm always sharing weird/awesome/cool/news links from threads on Gaf around in emails.

The day it gets blocked will be a very sad day for me :(

It's too bad this wouldn't have helped my crippling GAF addition back in college when they blocked the site based on my usage alone. :(

(It was a small college.)

With this and M.neoogaf, GAF will kill productivity and bring the world economy to ruin.

This will then lead to record levels of worldwide unemployment, thus creating a larger pool of potential gaffers.

Simply genius.

Thanks for this! Luckily the main site has yet to be blocked at my work (knock on wood), but it's good to know that I'll possibly have a fallback if that ever changes.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
I can read five at work, but I can't post. Didn't work now either (posting from my phone), anyone with any idea why and/or a workaround.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Where you can't post?
Just gaf, other forums work fine (westeros and Swedish for flashback.org). Pic sites, such as Flickr, instagram and other image hosting sites other than imgur are blocked and pics from those won't show up in threads.

Holy shit it works, I'm on my office terminal and browsing GAF properly .. no more using shitty google translate to view GAF at work

You're awesome EL, now can you please fix some other websites to work at my office ? :D

Our Websense at work is so bizarre when it comes to blocking this site. Sometimes I can read a thread, but then if I click reply it blocks it for a filtered reason. Also I can sometimes read some pages of a thread but not others, it's so stupid.

Our Websense at work is so bizarre when it comes to blocking this site. Sometimes I can read a thread, but then if I click reply it blocks it for a filtered reason. Also I can sometimes read some pages of a thread but not others, it's so stupid.
I get that too.

Pisses me right off with it's randomness. It's almost always cited as "Sexual Content" too.

I just happen to be the system administrator at my job (just got the job a couple of months ago when I got married) and I'll ensure GAF doesn't get blocked here. I read it everyday at work.

I've recognized that some users were taking advantage of our alternate domain to bypass work firewalls that have neogaf.com blocked, so I've reinstated neogaf.net for that purpose.

Use www.neogaf.net/forum (only if neogaf.com is blocked, of course) , as www.neogaf.net will still redirect to neogaf.com. Happy workplace sanity :D
Holy crap, boss.

Well, it's not blocked at my workplace and I outright use it and no one cares, but this is still cool

Evilore, what have you done.

But if the .net or /forum gets blocked as well, will you just resurrect it with another deviation url?