• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokémon League | There are 18 badges in GAF; Gary Oak has 20

Wichu

BDAr4qI.png

Calling all players of Pokémon X/Y: Do you have what it takes to defeat GAF's 18 Gym Leaders?

Basic Information / FAQ
  • What is the NeoGAF Pokémon League?
    It's a fun little challenge for NeoGAF's Pokémon fans. We've assembled a team of some of the best Pokémon trainers on GAF to wield a single type of Pokémon each - PM each Gym Leader to challenge them to a battle and earn your badge!​
  • OK, sounds fun. How do I sign up?
    Just challenge a Gym Leader! Since this is a casual thing, there's no complicated sign-up process.​
  • What are the rules? Will I have to build a new team for each Gym?
    We have decided on two standard rulesets to offer an even playing field for everyone, based on the Flat/VGC doubles rules and the Smogon singles rules. Each Gym must offer at least one of these rulesets. Therefore, if you have a Smogon or VGC team already, you'll be able to jump right in! However, to keep things fair on the Gym Leaders, we're limiting how often each challenger can modify his or her team. See below for more information.​
  • I just beat Pokémon X/Y (it was pretty easy)! Bring it on!
    Slow down there, buddy! While you might have beaten the game, competitive play is a whole other (Poké)ball game. You'll be facing players using optimised builds, so despite the type limitation it will be difficult to win. It's better to prepare first, then challenge once you've readied some competitive Pokémon.​
  • Alright, what should I do to prepare?
    If you have no competitive battling experience, Smogon has a very good beginner's guide (it's quite old, but everything in it still applies). Nugget Bridge has a great Beginners section for double battles; a lot of the information here is also relevant to singles.
    Here are some guides to help you get started on putting together a competitive team - breeding guide, horde training guide.
    It's perfectly fine to start your challenge using a non-competitive team, and slowly replace your team members as you work your way through the Gym Leaders.
    Finally, don't forget that the Pokémon X/Y OT is full of helpful people that will be willing to assist you (and even give you free Pokémon/items).​
  • Awesome, I beat a Gym Leader! What do I get?
    Just like in the game, defeating a Gym Leader gets you a badge, which you can add to your avatar!
    The badges are designed so they fit into a neat hexagonal grid without taking up too much space (a full collection as below is 94x26 pixels in size), but feel free to arrange them in the way that best fits your own avatar:
    c17x07C.png

If you want to add a badge to your avatar, but suck at image editing, just PM me and I'll help you out.
    In addition, once you reach a certain number of Badges, you'll be able to claim a prize from the League. The Gym Leaders are still working this one out, but it'll be ready soon!​
  • I want to be a Gym Leader!
    It's possible to take over a Gym Leader's spot by beating them at their own game - see below for more details!​
  • I don't have Pokémon X/Y. Can I play?
    No, but it's never too late to fix that! If you're in the US, Club Nintendo is running a promotion where registering a 3DS system and a selected game nets you a free download code for X/Y. This runs until the end of the month, so you still have two weeks to get in on it.​

Detailed Rules

General rules
Species Clause: Players may not have more than one Pokémon of the same species on a team (alternate forms count as the same species).
This is a standard rule for competitive Pokémon; this rule prevents both challengers and Gym Leaders from packing multiples of the strongest Pokémon available. Nobody wants to face three Dragonites.​
Item Clause: Players may not have more than one of their Pokémon hold the same item.
We want to get some more variety and creativity than is often seen in competitive play - although often overlooked for singles, most official formats use this rule.​
Moody Clause: The ability Moody is banned.
The common (and pretty much only) 'strategy' using Moody is to stall for time and hope to get good boosts. This is boring for both sides and is either completely broken or useless based solely on luck. Boring matches determined by luck is something we want to avoid.​
Kalos-Native Clause: All Pokémon used must be obtainable by catching/breeding in X/Y, i.e. Poké Transporter-exclusive species are allowed (barring legendaries), but previous-generation tutor moves are banned if the Pokémon cannot learn it in X/Y.
A very similar rule is used in VGC2014. This rule ensures players with 5th gen games do not have an advantage over players without (breedable exclusives are easily obtainable on the GTS). Pokémon with the Kalos pentagon on their summary screen are guaranteed to meet this criterion; if you've obtained a Pokémon without this, it's best to run it by the folks over in the Pokémon X/Y OT. The screenshot below from Serebii shows the location of the pentagon:
bJgNtcJ.jpg

The NeoGAF Pokémon League has two standard formats: "Smogon Singles" and "Flat Doubles". Each Gym Leader is required to accept challenges in one of these formats.

Smogon banlist
Under Smogon rules, the following Pokémon, items, moves, and abilities are banned:
  • Mewtwo
  • Blaziken
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Gengarite
  • Kangaskhanite
  • Lucarionite
  • Double Team
  • Minimize
  • Fissure
  • Guillotine
  • Horn Drill
  • Sheer Cold
  • Moody
Note that Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, and Zygarde are allowed under these rules.

Flat banlist
The Flat banlist is very similar to the VGC2014 banlist, with the exception that Pokémon not in the Kalos Pokédex are allowed (as long as they could legitimately be caught/bred in Kalos).
Under Flat rules, the following Pokémon are banned:
  • Mewtwo
  • Celebi
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Zygarde
Note that Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, all Mega Stones, and all moves and abilities other than Dark Void and Moody are allowed. In addition, you are allowed to put more than one of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep at the same time.
Also note that using Flat Battle rules in-game enforces these rules, including the "choose 3/4" rule (depending on singles/doubles).

Singles-specific:
Sleep Clause: if you put two of your opponent's Pokémon to sleep at the same time, you forfeit the match (sleep caused by Rest doesn't count).

Doubles/triples-specific:
The move Dark Void is banned.

You may also challenge a Gym Leader with a non-standard format listed by that Gym Leader; the banlist and battle type to be used will be specified in the format's name.​

Modifying Teams
In order to avoid challengers 'cheesing' Gyms by swapping out their entire team for Pokémon super-effective against that Gym, there is a restriction on how often challengers may modify their teams.

Each challenger may have two teams - one for the Smogon ruleset and one for the Flat ruleset (using the same team for both is not recommended, since doubles tactics are so different from singles).

Each time you challenge a Gym Leader and lose, you may switch out two Pokémon on the team you lost with. You may only modify the team you used in that match (i.e. if you used your Flat team you may not modify your Smogon team, and vice-versa).
Only Pokémon species are counted for this rule; you may modify your team freely otherwise as long as the six species on your team remain the same. For example, these are OK:
  • Teaching Garchomp Earthquake instead of Poison Jab
  • Breeding a Timid Lucario instead of a Jolly Lucario
  • Using an Ability Capsule
  • Switching a Mega Charizard X for a Mega Charizard Y
These use up a team change:
  • Switching a Machamp for an Alakazam
  • Evolving Porygon2 into Porygon-Z
Finally, you cannot "save up" outstanding team changes (i.e. you can't lose three times then swap out your entire team). If you want to change your team, you have to do so before your next Gym Leader battle.

Note: this rule was changed recently - you no longer get to change a team member if you defeat a Gym Leader (you may still modify your team's moves etc as above).

We're not forcing you to submit your team - you can keep your team and changes hidden until you use it. Although we're relying on your integrity to abide by this rule, Gym Leaders may occasionally compare challenger data in order to find people that have been abusing this.​

Challenging Gym Leaders
Gym Leaders are challenged by PM; you should agree on a time and format to battle via PM. In order to reduce load on Gym Leaders and to prevent the "tactic" of battling over and over until you win due to luck, you must wait 4 days before challenging a Gym Leader again. In the meantime, you may challenge other Gym Leaders.
Each Gym Leader's available times are given using Global Mean Time (GMT); to convert to your own time zone use a time zone converter.

Some Gym Leaders accept Multi Battles - for these, you'll need to team up with another challenger, and pick a Gym Leader to challenge. That Gym Leader will then choose another Leader with similar availability to team up with. Find a partner here, then use PMs either here or in PokéGAF's IRC channel to communicate during the battle. If you win, then both challengers get any badges from the two Gym Leaders they didn't already have; you could potentially get two badges each with just one match!

Gym Battles are conducted in a best of 3 format - whoever wins two games first is the overall winner. Neither side may change the six Pokémon they bring during the best of 3; however, you are allowed to change to order of your team (and in non-6v6 formats, the Pokémon you choose to use).

If you want to become a Gym Leader, you may challenge a Gym Leader using a team containing only Pokémon of the type that Gym Leader uses. Double-typed Pokémon are allowed as long as one of the types matches. There is a special provision for Mega Evolutions where the evolved form has the correct type but the base form does not; you may use such Pokémon as long as you Mega Evolve them as soon as possible. For example, you may include Gyarados on a Dark-type team as long as you Mega Evolve it at the first opportunity you get. To claim the position, you must win a best-of-five match with this team; if you fail you may not rechallenge for that particular Gym Leader position for one month.​

PokéGAF Community
Pokémon X/Y OT: if you need any help with teambuilding or other advice, this is the first place to visit.
PokéGAF IRC: the easiest way to organise battles and trades.
Pokémon Community Thread: for anything Pokémon that isn't directly related to X/Y.​

And without further ado, here are the details on the Gym Leaders!

Poison-type Gym
Leader: Wichu
Prize: Venom Badge
j19IF1A.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
  • 6v6 Flat Doubles
  • 3v3 Smogon Singles
  • 6v6 Flat Triples
  • 6v6 Smogon Rotation
  • Flat Multi
Friend Code: 4811 6964 2701
In-Game Name: Vivian
bYyLvVC.png

Available: 10:00-18:00 GMT weekdays, 10:00-17:00 GMT weekends; PM to schedule

Psychic-type Gym
Leader: Aggrotek
Prize: Scry Badge
IycuRM8.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
  • 6v6 Flat Singles
Friend Code: 5300 8814 8572
In-Game Name: Aggro
lZLdDsd.png

Available: Weeknights/weekends EST (00:00 GMT onwards on weekdays); PM to schedule

Fairy-type Gym
Leader: SeZMehK
Prize: Nymph Badge
xe0jSkE.png

Available Formats:
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
  • 3v3 Smogon Singles
  • Flat Multi
Friend Code: 1246 8714 1729
In-Game Name: SeZMehK
9ZL1NUn.png

Available: Weeknights EST (00:00-05:00 GMT); PM for weekends

VuCdp3e.png

Fire-type Gym
Leader: ?
Prize: Volcanic Badge
dRgEaiQ.png

Available Formats:
  • ?
Friend Code: ?

In-Game Name: ?

Available: ?​

Fighting-type Gym
Leader: Alchemy
Prize: Pride Badge
5TGuUMB.png

Available Formats:
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
  • 3v3 Flat Singles
Friend Code: 4253 3584 6067
In-Game Name: Justin
IaR4ako.png

Available: Weeknights PST (04:00-07:00 GMT); PM for weekends

Rock-type Gym
Leader: Boogiepop
Prize: Ancient Badge
ug03PBz.png

Available Formats:
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
Friend Code: 2320 6133 7530
In-Game Name: Ruiko
0fc25600-375c-11e3-bd39-068eb5a834a8.png

Available: Reasonable EST times (17:00-6:00 GMT); PM to schedule

Ground-type Gym
Leader: spiritfox
Prize: Seismic Badge
OJJ2EpJ.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
  • 3v3 Flat Singles
  • 6v6 Flat Doubles
Friend Code: 0404 6055 6338
In-Game Name: Yvonne
cUbXrsH.png

Available: 12:00-17:00 GMT weekdays, 04:00-16:00 GMT weekends; PM to schedule

Electric-type Gym
Leader: fek
Prize: Volt Badge
rZpnIZx.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
Friend Code: 3582 9174 6197
In-Game Name: Hibi
a0D5ZqB.png

Available: Weeknights EST (23:00-04:00 GMT), any time weekends; PM to schedule

Bug-type Gym
Leader: JulianImp
Prize: Swarm Badge
FFH1UDE.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
  • 3v3 Smogon Singles
  • Flat Multi
Friend Code: 4313 1362 2845
In-Game Name: フリアン
nmIdYGk.png

Available: Weeknights EST (22:30-02:30 GMT); PM for weekends

Grass-type Gym
Leader: shunxsato
Prize: Azalea Badge
bdBsEbg.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
  • Flat Multi
Friend Code: 2165 5762 6463
In-Game Name: Shun
Lgyobad.png

Available: 3:30-6:30 GMT Mon-Thu; PM for Fri-Sun

Ice-type Gym
Leader: Church RvB
Prize: Permafrost Badge
O16kULB.png

Available Formats:
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
  • 6v6 Flat Doubles
  • 6v6 Flat Triples
  • Flat Multi
Friend Code: 1607 2656 3264
In-Game Name: Jury
RYjl2gO.png

Available: Weeknights EST (21:00-01:00 GMT); PM for weekends/other times

Water-type Gym
Leader: Professor Beef
Prize: Monsoon Badge
CX1J68M.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
  • 3v3 Flat Singles
Friend Code: 3625 8914 5118
In-Game Name: Prof.Beef
S7A7bI3.png

Available: Weeknights PST (02:00 GMT onwards), no Saturdays; PM to schedule

Olp32aI.png

Ghost-type Gym
Leader: ?
Prize: Paranormal Badge
QWip3ts.png

Available Formats:
  • ?
Friend Code: ?

In-Game Name: ?

Available: ?​

Dragon-type Gym
Leader: Quest1
Prize: Meteor Badge
EcfAG5q.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
Friend Code: 3024 5265 5661

In-Game Name: Chris

Available: Mornings/evenings PST, later on weekends (16:00-18:00 and 01:00-04:00 GMT weekdays, 17:00-19:00 and 01:00 GMT onwards weekends); PM to schedule

Flying-type Gym
Leader: MicH
Prize: Typhoon Badge
wHqVLIp.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
  • 3v3 Smogon Singles
  • Flat Multi
Friend Code: 2836 0194 8979
In-Game Name: Michael
zzndVxV.png

Available: 14:00-21:00 GMT weekdays, 18:00-22:00 weekends; PM to schedule

Steel-type Gym
Leader: KiraFA37
Prize: Shield Badge
UkDndFh.png

Available Formats:
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
Friend Code: 1263 6411 3961

In-Game Name: Serena

Available: 17:00-00:00 GMT weekdays, any time wekends; PM to schedule

Normal-type Gym
Leader: macklelol
Prize: Normal Badge
76mElFn.png

Available Formats:
  • 6v6 Smogon Singles
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
  • 3v3 Flat Singles
  • Flat Multi
Friend Code: 2251 4573 2793
In-Game Name: Boa Toh
IHtHL3k.png

Available: Evenings HST (20:00-04:00 GMT); PM to schedule

Dark-type Gym
Leader: ColossalLazy
Prize: Abyss Badge
lNWSyS2.png

Available Formats:
  • 4v4 Flat Doubles
Friend Code: 2621 4012 3841
In-Game Name: Lazy
MaOpMtx.png

Available: Saturday evenings EST (23:00-4:00 GMT), Sunday afternoons (17:00 GMT onwards); PM for weekdays

Good luck, and happy battling!

siKcd27.png

Wichu

oLw5IJj.png

In this post I will be collecting Battle Videos of Gym battles. To view a Battle Video, you need to use the Vs. Recorder Key Item; this is obtained in Kiloude City after you finish the story mode (to get there, speak to Prof. Sycamore at the Lumiose train station). While online, you'll be able to input a Battle Video code, or upload your own Battle Video and get a code.

After your fight with a Gym Leader, you can PM me the Battle Video if you want it to be added. Gym Leaders may wish to add their own Battle Videos; if there is a Battle Video you do not wish to be made public and want me to remove, just PM me.

Wichu and macklelol vs JulianImp and ColossalLazy: 7HJG-WWWW-WWW6-6KD5
PBalfredo vs Aggrotek: XLWW-WWWW-WWW6-7GQJ, QYXW-WWWW-WWW6-7GQS
Nbz vs Wichu K36W-WWWW-WWW6-7UZP, 7V9W-WWWW-WWW6-7UP6
PBalfredo vs Church RvB: KL6W-WWWW-WWW6-7V3J, 42QW-WWWW-WWW6-7V4W
TWILT vs Quest1: BY4G-WWWW-WWW6-7Y4V, GH2W-WWWW-WWW6-7Y5X
TWILT vs Professor Beef: XRCW-WWWW-WWW6-8X6Q, W2TW-WWWW-WWW6-8X7F
trixx vs MicH: 28YW-WWWW-WWW6-89DR, QKUW-WWWW-WWW6-89DS
trixx vs Professor Beef: UH6W-WWWW-WWW6-89E6
trixx vs spiritfox: M28W-WWWW-WWW6-8A5U, 24LG-WWWW-WWW6-8A62
PBalfredo vs KiraFA37: 6S6G-WWWW-WWW6-8HVR, Battle 2: C4AG-WWWW-WWW6-8YXW
Daedalos42 vs Church RvB: GXUG-WWWW-WWW6-8Y88, P3XG-WWWW-WWW6-8Y8D, LHVW-WWWW-WWW6-8Y8K
PBalfredo vs JulianImp: 7CJG-WWWW-WWW6-8ACR, 3PMW-WWWW-WWW6-8Y86
CrimsonN0 vs fek: TNMG-WWWW-WWW6-8YRE, PQXG-WWWW-WWW6-8YRM, A29W-WWWW-WWW6-8YRZ
PBalfredo vs Church RvB: LD2W-WWWW-WWW6-BS7F, PVSG-WWWW-WWW6-BS7M
CrimsonN0 vs SeZMehK: MAPG-WWWW-WWW6-9P2J, LHKG-WWWW-WWW6-9P2R
trixx vs Aggrotek: MMFW-WWWW-WWW6-9P64, 78SW-WWWW-WWW6-9P66
UltimateIke vs JulianImp: 35YG-WWWW-WWW6-9QWN, X39W-WWWW-WWW6-9QWR
CrimsonN0 vs Aggrotek: AJKW-WWWW-WWW6-9Q77, 8LFG-WWWW-WWW6-9Q7B, ZMAW-WWWW-WWW6-9Q7D
Daedalos42 vs JulianImp: LZJW-WWWW-WWW6-9QHD, JJVG-WWWW-WWW6-9QHP, 7L2W-WWWW-WWW6-9QY5
UltimateIke vs spiritfox: 9APG-WWWW-WWW6-A8AX, 2ETW-WWWW-WWW6-A8A8, BC2W-WWWW-WWW6A8AD
UltimateIke vs fek: W85W-WWWW-WWW6-AGB7, UV5G-WWWW-WWW6-AGBK, LRXW-WWWW-WWW6-AGBT
CrimsonN0 vs spiritfox: MF3W-WWWW-WWW6-AYAE
PBAlfredo vs ColossalLazy: BYCW-WWWW-WWW6-KHG3, RH9G-WWWW-WWW6-KHG5, ZA4G-WWWW-WWW6-KHGD

Usobuko

Banned
post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

Has Science Gone Too Far?

Sounds like a neat idea. Wish I owned the game, but is on my very long backlog.

Never too late :)

The OT says " Club Nintendo is running a promotion where registering a 3DS system and a selected game nets you a free download code for X/Y. This runs until the end of the month, so you still have two weeks to get in on it." Might wanna look into it if you have spare cash and time.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Lil' Easy
Level 51
Lonely
ATK 132
DEF 61
SPATK117
SPDEF 94
SPD 141

Goddammit Lil' Easy you had one job man

Demon Ice

Banned
Is there something like an online viewer for these battle videos? I don't own a 3DS but would love to see GAF's teams in action.

Damn this thread just gave me a whole load of motivation to refinish Pokémon Y and to recreate my Dream Team.

Give me a week and it will be on.

Sad that I might have to play by smogon rules to do this. I believe in letting my opponent use whatever he wants and I do the same.

fek

Add my character to the first post please:
a0D5ZqB.png

I'm working on a Smogon 6v6 singles team too, I think it will be ready by tomorrow

Josh5890

Cool. I finished Y about a month ago but never entered online battling. Maybe a week of prep should get me into this.
Ok maybe two weeks.

Omega

Banned
I might actually get Pokemon X now. One of the reasons I've held out so long is because I always felt the game had no replay value.

Wichu

Is there something like an online viewer for these battle videos? I don't own a 3DS but would love to see GAF's teams in action.

The guys over at Pokécheck managed to figure battle videos out for Black/White; expect X/Y support soon :)

Sad that I might have to play by smogon rules to do this. I believe in letting my opponent use whatever he wants and I do the same.

Try out doubles; the banlist is much less restrictive (and IMO it's more fun!). We're using the Smogon list for singles since it's the most popular singles format, and hence many people will have experience with it.

In addition, the list is important to keep it fair for Gym Leaders. Normally, free-for-alls are balanced simply by the fact that both players can use the strongest Pokémon; however, the type restriction for Gym Leaders means challengers would be able to abuse this more (for example, Poison doesn't have any "uber" legendaries, or any legendaries at all for that matter.

Ready for this

Btw, any rules on challenger teams. Would be sort of stupid and unfair to counterteam each gym's selected type

Btw, could Smogon Doubles be considered? Would be awesome.

JulianImp

Ready for this

Btw, any rules on challenger teams. Would be sort of stupid and unfair to counterteam each gym's selected type

You get one pokémon switch per win, and two per every failed challenge. We hope that lets you change your team enough to avoid hitting brick walls without allowing you to use a pure counter-team for each gym.

X/Y having no post-game? We might not be this game's Durante, but we're trying!

Shengar

Ready for this

Well, Gym Leaders should know what they should expect since they are locked to one particular type. They can turn type disadvantage to advantage if they know their types really well since there are many pokemon that can mitigate their type elemental weakness either by certain movesets or dual type Pokemon.

Well, Gym Leaders should know what they should expect since they are locked to one particular type. They can turn type disadvantage to advantage if they know their types really well since there are many pokemon that can mitigate their type elemental weakness either by certain movesets or dual type Pokemon.

I understand this, and doing things like Water/Ground and Kingdra for a water gym do help, but outside of extreme luck with the team matchups, how often will a mono pschic win against a mono dark that prepares for its counters like MEdicham

One/2 switch per win/loss is a good idea though

Gorillaz

this is kind of a interesting little thing you guys made

I like it, kind of makes me want to finally get a 3ds just to join in this

Usobuko

Banned
Locking challenger's team and only allow them to switch via win/lose is necessary to prevent a situation where people are allow to bring whatever that hurts the gym the most. Even then, in some formats, there are ways to deal with it, provided you predicted correctly. What this aims to do is to foster and encourage people to build a balance team. It doesn't look as good and impressive if you have to keep changing your teams just to acquire all 18 badges.

Btw, this was known project 2 weeks ago to anyone who hang around in X/Y OT. Anyone confident can actually challenge them, like right now if they are free.

Usobuko

Banned
PreyingShark for Champion

Kappa

anyway RIP Lucarionite lol

He was actually the former grass gym leader.

That's why it's hard to implement E4 and champion at this stage. There's a lot of formats available here and it's not easy to tell who is better than who overall.

Another question: will MEgas who switch type be allowed on the new types respective gym's team. Can dragon type gym use Charizard -> Charizard X, or Flying MEga Pinsir?

JulianImp

Another question: will MEgas who switch type be allowed on the new types respective gym's team. Can dragon type gym use Charizard -> Charizard X, or Flying MEga Pinsir?

As the rules explain in more detail, we leaders can use a mega evolution as long as at lease one of its types belong to our gym (ie: no Mega Gyarados for the flying gym).

If the non-mega pokémon doesn't have our gym's types, then we have to mega evolve them as soon as possible (ie: Pinsir in flying gym, Ampharos in Dragon).

EDIT: Curses, ninja'd again!

PBalfredo

This all sounds like a ton of fun. I'm definitely in!

Does swapping Charizadite X and Y on my Charizard count as a team modification?

Top Bottom