• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated Game of 2016 (Voting has been over for weeks)

j1n18Gc.png

It's that time of year again! The amount of participants and votes grows every year, so let's make the poll even bigger this time. The amount of games with high potential quality is fairly insane next year, so make sure your vote's in and finalized before the deadline on January 1st at 8:59 PM PT/ 11:59 PM ET. At the end, all the votes will be tallied and the top 10 most anticipated games will be posted. Please feel free to ask if a specific game is announced for 2016 or not. I don't have access to a parser or any other tool to break down all the stats, so the results will take a week or more to tally once voting and discussion is done. Have fun!

4wKtluZ.png

9AK7LC7.png

In order not to complicate things, the guidelines are simple:

• You can list up to 10 games
  • The list must be numbered from 1 through 10
  • Each game can only have one vote
  • Please use a colon between the title of the game and your sentence
  • A game still counts even if it's releasing for only one region
  • Games from ALL platforms are welcome: PS4, PS3, Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, 3DS, Wii U, iOS, Android etc.
  • Each game must be either confirmed to be released next year OR at least have a "TBD 2016" release date estimate
  • Please attempt to comment and write a bit about the choices in your post to help spur discussion or show your level of interest. It makes for a more interesting thread.
  • If any new games get announced between now and the end of the voting, you can edit your picks as much as you like. You can add pictures, quote each other and discuss potential games or ask questions! I hope this can be a thread with substance.
  • Feel free to comment on other people's votes, but keep it civil please.

TOigd4a.png

• Demos
  • Expansions
  • Games that do not have a confirmed 2016 or 'TBD' 2016 (estimated window) release date. [Kingdom Hearts III, WiLD, Ni No Kuni II, Cyberpunk 2077, Detroit: Become Human, etc]
  • Games that are not officially announced yet. [Red Dead Redemption 2, "3D Mario NX game", "Sony Bend's game", etc]

qNtpL64.png

1. Game X : Insert info here
2. Game Y: Insert info here
3. Game Z: Insert info here

V3bwdxT.png

8O5BRbq.png

1. Game A : 4 points
2. Game B : 3 points
3. Game C : 3 points
4. Game D : 2 points
5. Game E : 2 points
6. Game F : 2 points
7. Game G : 1 point
8. Game H : 1 point
9. Game I : 1 point
10. Game J : 1 point

**************VOTING WILL END ON JANUARY 1ST AT 11:59 PM EST/ 8:59 PM PST****************

t1451710800z1.png

*Big thanks to Doffen for helping with the visuals*

DNAbro

1) Persona 5 : Persona 4 Golden is one of the best game I've played despite it's flaws. If Atlus can fix the problems with the series by creating great dungeons(which it looks like they are) and keep up the quality in everything else, this will be one of the best games ever made. It already oozes style and the music choices so far are exciting.

2) The Legend of Zelda Wii U : It's an open world 3D zelda game. If they can do it correctly it will be amazing.

3) Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma : 999 and Virtue's Last Reward are amazing games and I need to know how the story ends. The setup for ZE3 has me incredibly excited and I can't wait to see what twists come about.

4) Danganronpa: V3 : DESPAIR BABY, I can't wait to see what messed up murder mysteries happen in this game.

5) Uncharted 4 :
6) Horizon: Zero Dawn
7) Final Fantasy XV
8) Omori : Look this one up. It's an earthbound inspired rpg that looks incredibly interesting. Most anticipated indie game.
9)Nier: Automata
10)Yooka-Laylee

AmuroChan

1. Persona 5: P4G was absolutely amazing and Persona has become my favorite JRPG series.

2. Uncharted 4: The swan song to an iconic franchise. Every preview I've seen so far have only reinforced my excitement for this game.

3. Ni no Kuni 2

4. Valkyria: Azure Revolution

5. Mass Effect: Andromeda

6. Danganronpa V3: Loved the first two games. Stoked to play this on PS4.

7. Gears of War 4

8. Zero Time Dilemma

9. Batman: A Telltale Series: I'm totally down for a Batman graphic novel type game.

10. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : Maybe the best artstyle ever for the series and promised more expansive world.

2. Yooka Laylee: It's the Rare guys, it's a not-too-common 3D platformer, it's bound to be funny, what's there not to like???

1. Uncharted 4 : The last entry in one of my favourite series from one of the most talented studios in the world

2. The Last Guardian : Self explanatory - Shadow of the Colossus and ICO are some of the most beautiful and incredible games ever made

3. Persona 5 : I never really got into Persona 4 and now I feel like it's too late, but I played enough to get really damn excited for P5

4. Amplitude : As a music/rhythm game fan, I adored Frequency/Amplitude on PS2 and was happy to back this project for $130

5. Doom : I enjoyed Doom 3 for what it was, but the promise of a new real Doom game makes me salivate, there's not enough shooters like this out there

6. No Man's Sky : I don't care what you do, I spent hundreds of hours in Minecraft doing nothing and I expect

7. Horizon: Zero Dawn : As a fan of the Killzone series I was really excited to see what Guerilla could do with a brand new IP, and it looks completely stunning

8. Tacoma : Gone Home was one of my favourite games of 2013, so naturally the next game from Fullbright would be high on my list

9. Far Cry Primal : Far Cry 4 was the first one in the series I played since the first, and I loved the hunting/traversal aspects of it so I'm looking forward to see how that can be expanded on as the primary focus

10. Hitman : Like some other franchises are doing, the promise of returning to its roots and bringing back what people originally loved has me hyped for Hitman like I haven't been in a long time

DryvBy

1. Persona 5
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
3. No Many's Sky
4. Zelda Wii U
5. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
6. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
7. Uncharted 4
8. Final Fantasy XV
9. Yakuza 0 (for the west)
10. Street Fighter V

edit: Grr. Forgot about Persona 5 already.

Ah yes this gonna be great.

1. Uncharted 4
2. Horizon: Zero Dawn
3. Dark Souls 3
4. Zelda U
5. Mass Effect:Andromeda
6. Final Fantasy XV
7. Persona 5
8. Ratchet and Clank
9. Yakuza 0
10. The Last Guardian

*ok I am content with this

Gandalf

1. Uncharted 4 : Naughty Dog, for me, are the best developer out there, and I expect Uncharted 4 to deliver. 3 was obviously divisive, especially on GAF, and I'm hoping 4 will blow people away, just like 2 did all those years ago. Not really much more to say, other than it is probably the main reason I chose to purchase a PS4.

2. Persona 5 : Persona 4: Golden is one of my favourite JRPGs of all time, and was the reason I spent all that money on a Vita. At the time, my love for gaming was diminishing, and it single handedly made me fall in love with it again. If it can grab me like 4 did, I'll be very, very happy. Hope it's a simultaneous worldwide release!

3. Street Fighter V : My favourite fighting franchise. All the gameplay I've seen of it looks great. I only played vanilla SF4 on PS3, as I didn't want to get fatigued by it. Glad I've waited as my hype levels are beyond belief!

4. Dark Souls III : Souls' games are now one of my favourite franchises, so naturally 3 is going to be high up on a most anticipated list. 2 was by no means a bad game, but wasn't as good in my eyes compared to Demons or Dark 1. Fingers crossed they nail it once more.

5. Horizon: Zero Dawn : Haven't really soon too much from it, apart from the gameplay that was shown at E3(?). Guerilla know how to make great looking games, and occasionally get it right elsewhere (Killzone 2 was a great game all round). From the very little I've seen so far, it's looking like it could be a great title. Hope my hunch is right.

6. Mass Effect: Andromeda : Mass Effect 2 is in my top 10 games of all time, and that alone makes me excited for anything Mass Effect. I played 3 deliberately after they "fixed" the notorious ending, but still wasn't as great as I'd have hoped for. Loved the game as a whole though. Hoping Andromeda will live up to the hype.

7. No Man's Sky : I'm pretty sure this was on my list last year. I really hope this will turn out as epic as everyone hopes, and if they partner this with PS:VR, the results could be astonishingly good.

8. The Last Guardian : What list wouldn't be complete without this enigma? It would be much higher, but because it's taken so long now, the hype hasn't always been there. Still looking forward to it though.

9. Final Fantasy XV : Forgive me if I'm wrong, last time I checked it was a TBA: 2016 release. I am a huge FF fan, but 13 left a really, really bad taste in my mouth, like a lot of people. That's the main reason it's all the way down here. I really enjoyed Episode: Duscae though, so I'm hoping it can be a decent return to form.

10. Ni-Oh : I missed the original announcement for PS3, so don't know a great deal about it. The Souls like gameplay that was shown at the recent PSX event was enough to convince me to buy it. Looks great.

Oh didn't think it would be this soon.

1. Zero Time Dilemma
2. Street Fighter V
3. Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
4. Dark Souls 3
5. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3
6. Persona 5

Carl

1) Heavy Rain PS4: One of the best games on PS3 and i can't wait to play it again
2) Horizon: Zero Dawn: Looks really great from everything we've seen/heard of it so far and i can't wait to see a good game from Guerilla
3) Ratchet and Clank: Absolutely one of my favourite series of all time. The "retelling" seems like it will be really cool and go back to everything i loved about the first game
4) The Last Guardian: Ueda makes great games. SOTC and Ico are incredible. Can't wait to experience another masterpiece by this team
5) Dreams: Still kind of confused by it and there is literally zero hope of me creating anything good with it, but it looks simply wonderful
6) Valkyria Chronicles: Awesome game. Remaster will be awesome
7) Gravity Rush 2: Been looking forward to a potential sequel since i finished the first one. Such a brilliant game
8) Gravity Rush 1 remaster: Wonderful little game, enjoyable world and gameplay, great music and can't wait to play it again
9) Uncharted 4
} i can't wait for people to shut the fuck up about these two games.​
10) Persona 5

GTSweet

Neo Member
1. Quantum Break : Remedy hasn't failed me yet!
2. Uncharted 4 : Ungh... so pretty.
3. Crackdown : If it comes out in 2016 (I doubt we get more than betas)
4. The Division : Hoping no major Ubisoft downgrade.
5. Recore
6. Cuphead
7. No Man's Sky
8. Ratchet and Clank
9. Killer Instinct Season 3
10. Street Fighter V

EDIT: Ok, looking at all these lists... 2016 may be damn incredible.

Reserving spot, but so far:

1.) Quantum Break: Remedy is based, this game looks fantastic.
2.) The Division: I've enjoyed what I have played, it has a lot of potential to be great.
3.) DOOM: The return to the classic DOOM formula has made this game a genuinely fun shooter to play.
4.) Mass Effect: Andromeda: The concept for the game seems great, and it should be a fun ride if it lives up to the past games.
5.) Cuphead: The art style and soundtrack create an amazing looking game.
6.) Dark Souls III: I suck at Dark Souls but god damn does this new one look awesome.
7.) Dishonored 2: The first one was a solid stealth game, but needs improvements that hopefully this sequel will provide.
8.) Mirror's Edge: Catalyst: The classic gameplay of the first game combined with an open world will make an incredible game.
9.) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: I've never played a Deus Ex game before, but this one looks great.
10.) Adr1ft: Seems like it could be a cool experience as well as being a nice break from shooters.

Hanmik

1: Day of the Tentacle Remaster. One of the best games EVAR...!
2: Uncharted 4. I just loved the first games. And the mp beta has me hooked.
3: Firewatch. Just something about this game that speaks to me.
4: Dark Souls III. I loved Bloodborne.. and this looks like it.
5: The Last Guardian. After so man years of waiting.

Jeb

1.Persona 5
2.Dark Souls 3
...yep that's it, I'm usually not anticipating much and hope to get surprised later, with the exception of my favorite franchises.

It feels weird voting for P5 again.

jbug617

Banned
1. Street Fighter V
2. Uncharted 4
3. Gears of War 4
4. Persona 5
5. Quantum Break
6. Scalebound
7. Cuphead
8. Yakuza Zero
9. XRD Revelator
10. KI S3

Bgamer90

Banned
1. Quantum Break: My most anticipated game for 2016. The action looks great and I'm very interested in how the TV show implementation will work out.

2. Mirror's Edge Catalyst: Loved Mirror's Edge last gen. Very interested in this reboot.

3. Crackdown 3: Crackdown 2 was a disappointment. This looking like a true successor to the first game (instead of a rehash) has me pumped to play it.

4. Gears of War 4: First current gen entry to my favorite Xbox 360 series? Day one. Looking forward to spending many hours in horde mode too.

5. Cuphead: Still amazed by how good this games looks. Completely nailed the 1930s cartoon style. I'm a big fan of platformers too so I will completely love this game if it plays well.

6. Street Fighter V: Game looks really good. Getting a bit tired of Killer Instinct being the only new 2D fighting game this gen.

7. Mass Effect: Andromeda: One of the few RPG series that I'm interested in.

8. Uncharted 4: Big reason why I bought my PS4.

9. Star Fox Zero: I am a huge Star Fox fan. Have many memories playing the original game with my dad on the SNES. Hope the game is good. Heard that the E3 demo was disappointing so hopefully the changes made will be solid.

10. Ratchet and Clank: One of my favorite series on the PS2. Feel that this is a good time for a reboot due to how many R&C games released on the PS3. The Playstation Experience footage looked fantastic. I agree with the Pixar comparisons.

Red Hood

Banned
  1. The Legend of Zelda for Wii U: Make it or break it. This is it. There's a lot on the line here, personally. This will determine whether or not I will remain a a huge fan of the series or not, and move on. You see, there hasn't been a Zelda game that captivated me as much as Ocarina of Time, and as a result for reaching my high early on, each and every entry afterwards felt a little less engaging, with Skyward Sword being the most recent -well- disappointment. Everything about Zelda U so far looks great, from the drop dead gorgeous visuals to the open world itself, but the personal stakes are very high, which is my it's my most anticipated -and in a way dreaded- game of 2016.

2. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided: The sequel to my game of the year 2011 and very likely my favourite game of last generation. This time, Adam Jensen embarks on a new journey to continue his search for answers regarding a global conspiracy. Set in a visually stunning neon-drenched cyberpunk world, due to events in the previous game people aren't very fond of mechanically augmented beings. And you're one of those human beings.

3. Dishonored 2: The sequel to my game of the year 2012. That one was a perfect mix of a stunning steampunk visual design, great non-linear gameplay with lots of freedom, lore with a tons of depth. The whole package (except maybe a sub-par main story, but who cares). And now they're saying we get to play as a mature Emily?? That does it. Arkane will have a hard time matching my expectations.

4. Mass Effect: Andromeda: The previous Mass Effect trilogy is my far the most memorable video game trilogy I have ever experienced. If the original trilogy is anything to go by, Mass Effect: Andromeda will leave your head spinning by the amount of lore in it, the feeling of being immersed out of space -- light years away from your own boring lives, surrounded by tons of interesting and well-depthed characters.

5. Dark Souls III: This looks like the perfect Souls game so far. The sense of discovery and awe from DS1 seems to be back, the overall polished gameplay from DS2 seems to be back, and the faster paced combat and to a lesser extent the visual design reminds everyone of Bloodborne. Everything about this looks absolutely delicious and if everything goes right, definitely a GOTY contender.

6. Horizon: Zero Dawn: What's that you say? A post-apocalyptic open world action RPG with a pre-historic setting? At the same time?? Wow, that sounds gr--- {gets interrupted}... And dino robots??? COUNT ME IN!! Great visual design, gameplay seems deep and versatile enough. This has a lot of potential. This is Guerrilla's chance to brand themselves as more than just the "Killzone people".

7. Yooka-Laylee: The spiritual successor to the N64 Banjo platformers and in a way the Banjo-Threeie that modern-day Rare never gave us, and probably never will. What's there not to like? The N64 Banjo games are one of the very few 3D platformers that came close to the masterpiece and platforming perfectness that is Mario 64. And since open-ended somewhat non-linear 3D platformers seem to be a dying breed, fans of the genre are obligated to have a look at Yooka-Laylee.

8. South Park: The Fractured but Whole: Prepare your butt holes (yes, I'm subtle like that), my personal surprise of last year gets a sequel. The Stick of Truth was everything a South Park fan could ask for. It's so true to the series that it pretty much feels like an extended interactive episode, and that's the biggest compliment I can give it. Didn't hurt that the soundtrack was amazing, and that the gameplay was solid as well. This time we'll be heading out with Mysterious and the Coon & Friends, and another one of their crazy adventures.

9. Hitman (2016): It's enough for me to be excited because of the return to a similar level structure as Blood Money. Absolution's only -uhm- absolution was its visuals. Looked great and visual design in some places was extraordinary. This one looks to look even prettier, so that's a bonus. But the change back to a more open-ended level design is what makes me excited. However, their "free DLC program" has me worried a bit. I've come to learn that if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Excited, but cautious.

10. No Man's Sky: I'm nuts for sci-fi and everything space related, so that alone has me interested in No Man's Sky. Even though there doesn't seem to be an overarching story or purpose, I think the countless possibilities due to it being procedurally generated fits the space setting, the feeling of huge vastness and isolation. Just cruising around from planet to planet, hop off your ship and explore on foot. I'm curious how long something that relatively simple can remain interesting and exciting, but at the moment I'm excited nonetheless.

Xbro

1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
2. Persona 5
3. Fire Emblem Fates
4. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD
5. Ace Attorney 6
6. Genei Ibun Roku #FE
7. Shin Megami Tensei IV Final
8. Dragon Quest XI
9. Zero Time Dilema
10. DanganRonpa 3

Duffman

1. Mass Effect: Andromeda : The original Mass Effect trilogy is easily one of my favorite trilogies in gaming. I'm actually glad they left The Milky Way behind as the premise in Andromeda seems fresh and really interesting
2. Persona 5 : Persona 4 was really awesome so naturally I'm really hyped for P5. Hopefully it will release in Europe at the same time as everywhere else.
3. No Man's Sky : I'm really hyped for the game. It seems very ambitious, though, so I hope it will have a smooth launch.
4. Ratchet & Clank : Love the previous games and the trailers look great. Just hope it is as fun to play as the other games in the series.
5. Uncharted 4 : I'm not the biggest fan of the previous titles in the series but The Last of Us was amazing. Let's hope this will turn out to be as good as TLoU.
6. Stellaris : More Paradox strategy goodness, now in space. Cant wait
7. Dark Souls 3 : Bloodborne is my favorite game this gen so far but for some reason I'm not that hyped for DSIII which is odd. I'll definitely pick it up sometime next year regardless.
8. XCOM 2 : This game will be good.
9. The Legend of Zelda WiiU : I don't even have WiiU but I'm curious about how this game will turn out.
10. The Last Guardian : Wouldn't be too surprised if this gets delayed.

shandy706

1. Quantum Break - Love Remedy!!
2. Crackdown - The tech looks amazing.
3. Zelda U - Hoping for OoT "feels".
4. Scalebound - Dragons and Music = Awesome

Will add more/cleanup when not on mobile.

Plum

OK, locking these in. First vote thread here on GAF! That top 3 was a bitch to determine.

1) The Last Guardian - A game I never thought would arrive from some of my favorite developers. Why wouldn't I be hyped?
2) Persona 5 - Again, a game I've been waiting for for so long. The little we've seen looks amazing. Now I wonder if this counts for Britain, because knowing ATLUS we'll be getting an EU release in 2116!
3) Zelda U - It's open world Zelda!
4) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Human Revolution was one of my top games of 2011 and the story and gameplay changes look brilliant
5) Uncharted 4 - I only got into the series with the HD collection but the improved combat, top-tier graphics (those facial animations) and story are great.
6) Dark Souls 3 - Would be much higher if it didn't look so similar to Bloodborne but apart from that it's a Souls game by Miyazaki!
7) No Man's Sky - Not as hyped after the long, LONG wait and the large numbers of samey trailers, but I'm still really hyped.
8) Ni-Oh - Dark Souls with Japanese mythology? This has me interested.
9) Horizon: Zero Dawn - Not as blown over as many others in the gaming community but I love the hunting and the weird caveman/robots/post-apocalypse artstyle and gameplay they've got going on.
10) Roller-coaster Tycoon World - Extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY cautious about this one but there being a possibility of a great RCT game after all these years fills me with hope.

1)Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dillema.
2)Persona 5
3)Bravely Second
4)Danganronpa V3
5)Fire Emblem # (english title pending...)
6)Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD
7)Legend of Zelda Wii U
8)Fire Emblem Fates.

Most of my choices are because I liked previous games in the series.
I can't wait to see how the Zero Escape series ends, so that's my top choice by far. Persona 5 is based on a lot of goodwill from 4: golden.
Bravely Default was a good RPG in my opinion, even though the plot lacked a lot , so the followup is a day 1.
Danganronpa V3 I'm actually a little bit "eh" on. Fire Emblem RPG by atlus is something to be excited about, I just hope it reaches Europe this year.
Fire emblem fates might be alright, I just hope it's more like Radiant dawn than Awakening, but I really doubt it with what little I know. Granted i'll still be buying a version and the two dlc expansions...

And No, the two zelda games aren't in the wrong order. We basically know nothing of Zelda U other than "It's big". My enjoyment of zelda games actually seems to inversely scale with the size of the world map...

Kyne

1. Mirror's Edge Catalyst - The first one was one of my favorite games of all time. Truly the first of its kind.
2. Final Fantasy XV - 9 years in the making.. A final fantasy that blends old with new, comparable to Kingdom Hearts.
3. Legend of Zelda Wii U - With Xenoblade I can see what the Wii U is truly capable of. I'm excited for this.
4. No Mans Sky - Open world space exploration? Every kid's dream.
5. The Last Guardian - Team Ico is always a safe bet. SotC probably ranks on my top 3 fav. games of all time.
6. Street Fighter V - I love the scene but the difficulty spike in 4 was too much. I'm looking forward to jumping back in.
7. The Division - Ubisoft will let me down. I know it.

TheGhostSix

Neo Member
Here we go

1) Persona 5 - P4G is my favorite game ever so duh
2) The Last Guardian - by God it better be released now
3) Final Fantasy XV - Alright I like Japanese games we get it
4) Uncharted 4 - Naughty Dog.
5) Dark Souls 3 - Bloodborne was my first real experience with the Souls series and I'm in love.
6) Danganronpa V3 - I hope they release it on the West sooner rather than later
7) Horizon: Zero Dawn - Looks good
8) The Legend of Zelda for Wii U - Would be higher but I need to see more of it
9) Firewatch - Looks good too
10) No Man's Sky - It still is an amazing concept

eerik9000

1. The Last Guardian - this better not get delayed again
2. Horizon: Zero Dawn - this better not get delayed
3. Persona 5 - this better not get delayed again
4. South Park: The Fractured but Whole - official Ubisoft page lists it for a 2016 release, they better not fuck it up
5. Nioh - scheduled for 2016 in Japan, hoping the same for Western markets
6. Gravity Rush 2 - this better not get delayed
7. Ratchet and Clank - pretty sure it won't get delayed again
8. Unravel - this better not get delayed
9. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - pretty sure it won't get delayed again
10. Firewatch - pretty sure it won't get delayed

Might be doing some adjustments in the coming days but that's about it.

Brawl96

1. Manifold Garden
2. Zelda Wii U
3. Uncharted 4
4. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
5. Horizon Zero Dawn
6. Final Fantasy XV
7. No Man Sky
8. Mass Effect Andromeda
9. Twilight Princess HD
10. Farcry Primal

--R

Banned
  1. Persona 5: So, I always liked SMT and Persona, so when this was announced it went directly to the number 1 on my hype list.
  2. Final Fantasy XV: It's been too long since it was announced and I enjoyed Duscae. Also, I like this "realism" that has, like having to camp at night.
  3. Overwatch: FPS + Blizzard = Hype. And because Blizzard said that maps and heroes will be free, this game skyrocketed into number 3.
  4. Horizon: Zero Dawn: I've been following the game since it was a leak and I really, really liked the aesthetics. This "prehistoric + robot" thingy is awesome and I loved the gameplays shown at E3 and PGW.
  5. No Man's Sky: I've been really hyped for this game since it was announced, exploring a universe is always fascinating.
  6. Gravity Rush 2: Loved the first part and loved the trailer shown at TGS. I'm still salty for no Vita release, tho.
  7. NieR: Automata
  8. Firewatch
  9. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
  10. Tom Clancy's: The Division

Nugg

1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
2. Persona 5
3. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
4. Horizon Zero Dawn
5. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
6. No Man's Sky
7. Firewatch
8. Uncharted 4
9. Dark Souls III
10. The Witness

Edit: Seeing Rime, The Witness and Persona 5 on the 2014 list makes me sad. 2013 GAF was so full of hopes and dreams!

1. Mass Effect: Andromeda
2. Quantum Break
3. Halo Wars 2
4. Scalebound
5. Gears 4
6. Zelda Wii U
7. Fire Emblem Fates
8. Dark Souls 3
9. Crackdown
10. South Park

1. Gran Turismo Sport
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3. Mass Effect: Andromeda
4. Doom
5. Quantum Break
6. Dark Souls III
7. Dreams
8. Horizon: Zero Dawn
9. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
10. Cuphead

Cornbread78

1) Star Ocean V: Integrity and Faithlessness (PS4)
2) Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4)
3) Persona 5 (PS4)
4) Final Fantasy XV (<LOL>/PS4)
5) Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
6) Kingdon Hearts III (PS4)
7) Final Fantasy Setsuna (Vita)
8) Zero Escape 3 (Vita)
9) Nier: Automata (PS4)
10) World of Final Fantasy (PS4/VITA)

May add/contemplating:

Uncharted 4: A Thief&#8217;s End (PS4)
The Last Guardian (PS4)
Horizon: Zero Dawn (PS4)
Astraea (PS4)
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
Rise of the Tomb Raider (<LOL>PS4)
Atelier Escha & Logy Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky (VITA)
Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4)
Mega Man Legacy Collection (PS4)
No Man&#8217;s Sky (PS4)
Dragon Quest Builders (VITA/PS4)
Ys 8 (PS4)
The Tomorrow Children (PS4)
RiME (PS4)

this is tough...

Dio

Banned
1. Nier: Automata
2. Trails of Cold Steel II (Western release)
3. Yakuza 0 (Western release)
4. Street Fighter 5
5. Amplitude
6. Nights of Azure
7. The Last Guardian
8. Ni-Oh
9. Dark Souls 3
10. Firewatch

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
1. Quantum Break
2. Gears of War 4
3. Ratchet and Clank
4. Cuphead
5. Uncharted 4
6. Crackdown
7. Scalebound
8. Horizon: Zero Dawn
9. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
10. Sea of Thieves

1. No Man's Sky: Just the very idea of this sounds incredibly satisfying to me.
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
3. Horizon: Zero Dawn

Top Bottom