• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated Game of 2016 (Voting has been over for weeks)

z8VCEzP.png

1. Persona 5 : Déjà vu much? I voted this my most anticipated game in 2015, and I'm here to do so once again. Hopefully this will be the last time. Putting aside my own fanboyish love of the series, I feel there are reasons for many people to be excited. The game seems to be carrying so many of the things I love about "animu" and "JRPG" without taking too many of the things I so vehemently hate about them (particularly modern ones). Everything we've seen of this game exudes an almost filthy amount of style that puts it just head and shoulders above other video games. For goodness sake's, the menus look good. Maybe I'm wrong to presume this, but if they've put so much care into the menus, I imagine the rest of the game is going to be a real labor of love.
h3s5Aie.png

2. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End : Let me tell you the story of a boy who once didn't really give a rat's butt about Uncharted 4. This little boy was pretty burnt out on the series and was disappointed to return to Drake after the different world that ND had created with TLOU. He saw various footage, which certainly looked pretty, but it didn't do much to pique his interest. Then this little boy plopped his butt down in front of a computer screen during E3 2015. The little boy saw the E3 playthrough, warts and all. The little boy believed.
ESy9qrS.png

3. Gravity Rush 2 : I thought GR was a neat little experiment of a game, but I have to admit that I had a lot of issues with it. Notably, the world was too empty, the combat was too unrefined and the entire thing left me feeling pretty sour after that let-down of an ending. And yet, the gravity mechanic was fresh, Kat was awesome, the world was gorgeous and Kōhei Tanaka is hype. Much like with Persona, I feel as though GR2 is offering me many of the things I love about Japanese games while leaving behind many of the things I don't love. I can't wait to see this franchise get a second chance at life on a bigger platform, one that gives it more room to spread its wings and fly.
xZrI0Ef.png

4. Street Fighter V : This is a weird game for me to be anticipating so hotly considering that I'm not much of a fighting game player. I appreciate watching high level play during EVO, and I love examining old games to see their beautiful pixel art, but I've never really been into them as a player. That's mostly because of how terrible I am, and how little I've wanted to put in the time and effort to "git gud." But, I'm committed to learning at least enough about SFV to be mildly competent, and I can't wait to get my grubby little casual hands on this game.
N7PlmXL.png

5. Mass Effect: Andromeda : I have a very odd relationship with Mass Effect. I call it one of my favorite franchises of recent years, yet I've only actually ever finished ME2. My playthrough of ME2 got the game so deep under my skin though that I became a rabid fan of the universe. I would peruse through wikis, read forum threads and search out any news about the next game that I could find. I don't feel as though many games out there do justice to the sci-fi genre, but ME did it pretty well. Perhaps I let others get me down, but the negative reception towards ME3 really put me off playing it. I do intend to play it at some point, but right now, I'm simply looking forward more to see where the franchise goes next.
MypkiY5.png

6. Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma : I skipped right past 999 and jumped right into VLR last year. I found some of the puzzles a little obtuse, but I really loved the marriage of puzzle and Visual Novel together. The game was challenging, thought-provoking and gave an impressively varied cast of characters to interact with. I wasn't anticipating this game quite as hotly as others, but I'm very excited for it now that they've begun teasing it. Honestly, more of the same would be fine.
2GZBO1q.png

7. Horizon: Zero Dawn : The game has mechanized dinosaurs. I'm pretty sure my 10-year old self would have had a mental breakdown if he saw this game. I'm not sure that I really need another reason to anticipate it besides that. Sure, it has a cool post-civilization setting. Great visuals. Awesome female protagonist. Pretty creative gameplay being shown off. But come on now: mecha-dinosaurs.
N2AONNN.png

8. The Last Guardian : This game was announced two months before I started high school. By the time it arrives (assuming it's not delayed), I will have graduated both high school and college. And yet my interest is still loyally chugging along. I'm excited to see what this game really is, and if it lives up to what I've imagined in my head. I enjoyed Ico and SotC, but I'm not quite as fervent a fan as others are. But something about this game has always seemed a little more interesting to me. "A boy and his pet bird-dog" sounds like it's going to be a real special time.
29gknIV.png

9. Dirt Rally : GT 3: A-Spec was the game that got me into racing and which made me buy a PS2. I remember a friend showing it to me and my mouth just dropping. And yet, even though GT holds a fond spot in my heart, the Dirt series is my favorite racing series. There is absolutely no question of that in my mind, considering the number of hours I put into Dirt 1 and 2 on the 360. Rally racing is just such a different beast than circuit races, and I'm excited to see CM do justice to the sport one more time.
pDyWaDP.png

10. Overwatch : I couldn't play the beta because my old laptop wouldn't handle it very well. So instead, here I am salivating over gameplay and eating up livestreams of all my favorite personalities playing the game. I spent all year waiting for a multiplayer shooter to draw me in and time and time again I felt disappointed by titles. BLOPS3, Battlefront, R6:S and more. None of them did it for me. Overwatch looks like it might just be the ticket though.

FCkMXXq.png

Honorable Mentions: I promised Shinobi I wouldn't do this, but I can't help myself. Forgive me Shinobi for I have sinned ;_;
xx. Ni-Oh : I can't wait to be Geralt-san.
xx. Unravel : E3's most genuine moment, can't wait for the feels.
xx. Telltale Batman Game : Tales from the Borderlands made me a believer again. Could be a perfect fit.
xx. The Legend of Zelda : Would be more hyped if I didn't think the NX version was going to be definitive.
xx. Cosmic Star Heroine : Game looks more and more rad every time I see it.
xx. Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem : I'm slowly coming around to the idol aesthetic.
xx. Nier: Automata : Never played Nier, but this looks pretty slick.
xx. Mirror’s Edge Catalyst : I want to like Mirror's Edge so much. Maybe this one will do it.
xx. Matterfall : I don't know what this is still, but it looks cool as hell.
xx. Alienation : Dead Nation with a sci-fi skin. Works for me.
xx. Yakuza 0 : More Yakuza is always good.
xx. The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine : A reason to jump back into 2015's GOTY.
xx. Firewatch : Hoping it will deliver on the narrative it seems to be promising
xx. World of Final Fantasy : More exciting than FFXV, easily. Cuter than cute.

Hixx

1. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
2. Mass Effect: Andromeda
3. Uncharted 4
4. Gears of War 4
5. Dark Souls 3
6. Ratchet and Clank
7. Mafia 3
8. Scalebound
9. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
10. Crackdown 3

blacksark

1) Zero escape 3 time dilemma
2) The legend of zelda wii U
3)Uncharted 4
4)The last guardian
5)Yooka-laylee
6)Danganronpa v3
7)Shin megami tense x fire emblem
8)Mass effect andromeda
9)Ratchet PS4
10)Dreams

Kolx

1. Dark Souls 3
2. Persona 5
3. Dragon's Dogma PC
4. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
5. Zero Time Dilemma
6. Nier: Automata
7. Ni No Kuni 2
8. Quantum Break
9. Ni-Oh
10. Hearts of Iron IV

RPGamer92

Banned
1. Persona 5
2. Uncharted 4
3. Quantum Break
4. Dark Souls III
5. Zero Escape 3
6. Zelda U
7. Final Fantasy XV
8. Horizon
9. Scalebound
10. Mass Effect Andromeda

gazele

Banned
1. No Man's Sky
2. Horizon: Zero Dawn
3. Mass Effect: Andromeda
4. Crackdown 3
5. Person 5
6. The Witness
7. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
8. Divinity Original Sin 2
9. Yooka-Laylee
10. Zelda Wii U

Alucrid

Banned
can i make all my entries persona 5?

1) Persona 5
2) The Last Guardian
3) Street Fighter V
4) Nier: Automata
5) Dark Souls 3
6) Uncharted 4
7) Xcom 2
8) No Man's Sky
9) Ni oh
10) The Witness

i left a few out like ni no kuni 2, nioh, yakuza 0, final fantasy xv, etc because who the fuck knows when that shit is coming out

apparently ni oh is 2016

Harl3

1. Persona 5
2. Nier: Automata
3. The Last Guardian
4. Dark Souls 3
5. Uncharted 4
6. Horizon: Zero Dawn
7. Overwatch
8. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
9. Gravity Rush 2
10. Gran Turismo Sport

godofrawr

Banned
1. Horizon Zero Dawn
2. Firewatch
3. The Witness
4. The Last Guardian
5. No Man's Sky
6. dreams
7. Amplitude
8. Mass Effect Andromeda (hopefully)
9. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
10. Street Fighter V

1. The Last Guardian : I love animals, and the way they captured the movements of Trico it seems so lifelike even though that particular animal doesn't exist. I also expect tears.
2. No Man's Sky : This was my #1 last year, but with the 'delays' my anticipation has dipped slightly. I still really want to play this game, but it (June) just seems so far off.
3. Mass Effect: Andromeda : My favorite series of all time goes in a new direction. What can possibly go wrong?
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn : Robot dinosaurs. Nuff said.
5. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End : I just started playing the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection and already I'm hooked on the characters and story. I can't wait to continue the story and finish it next year.
6. Street Fighter V : I wasn't excited for this until I saw Guile as unlockable. Now I'm in.
7. The Tomorrow Children : The graphics are really unique, it has a different concept and I think it could be fun. Worth a shot, right?
8. The Witness : It's beautiful and I enjoy puzzle games. I think that covers it.
9. Dreams : As part of a previous job, I did some 3D renderings. In my downtime I'd play around in the creation suite making crazy characters. This is a game with a built in 3D studio... I can't wait to just goof around, making all sorts of oddities. And of course, a 3D Darth Smurf (see avatar) to zap fools with.
10. Firewatch : Looks suspenseful. Kinda reminds me of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture in feel, which is a good thing.

Ordering subject to change.

Honorable Mentions:
- Ratchet and Clank
- Golem
- RIGS
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- WiLD

Makonero

1. Genei Ibun Roku ♯FE: Honestly, this looks ridiculously good. Something new from old franchises. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
2. Zelda Wii U: I can't wait to see more of this game. It's Zelda, it'll be great.
3. Zero Escape III: Okay, so I had a hard time not putting this at number 1. Can this be out yet? I hope the game is closer to 999 in tone but closer to VLR in terms of usability.
4. Ace Attorney 6: One of my favorite series! I wish we were getting The Great Ace Attorney too, but alas...
5. Fire Emblem Fates: It's a little cheating to put this on there since I want all three, but I loved Awakening and I bought the GBA game on Wii U this year to satisfy that itch. I want more! I just can't wait to dive into another Fire Emblem.
6. Pokemon GO: No idea how this is gonna work, but if it is even half as awesome as I'm imagining, it could be a serious contender for game of the year. But there's a good chance it won't live up to that hype. But I'm hopeful!
7. Yooka Laylee: I backed this, and I can't wait to play it on Wii U. Everything looks great and I trust the devs. Fingers crossed it actually comes out this year.
8. Dragon Quest VII: I loved Dragon Quest 9 on DS and I have wanted this 3DS game for quite awhile. So glad it's finally arriving in the west on 3DS!
9. That Which Sleeps: Another kickstarter I backed. A little late in delivering, but the latest trailer was quite exciting!
10. The Universim: Yet another kickstarter. I was super enthusiastic about this, and while my excitement has waned a bit, I am still hyped and hopeful.

Drencrom

1. Uncharted 4
2. The Last Guardian
3. Dark Souls III
4. Horizon Zero Dawn
5. Ni-Oh
6. Nier Automata
7. Rez Infinite
8. Yooka-Laylee
9. The Walking Dead : Season 3
10. Unravel

Percy

Banned
1) Uncharted 4
2) The Legend of Zelda Wii U
3) Persona 5
4) Nier Automata
5) Starfox Zero
6) Street Fighter 5
7) Ni-Oh
8) Dark Souls 3
9) Horizon Zero Dawn
10) Yakuza Zero

Wish I had another space for Neptunia VII :(

1) Divinity original sin 2: Divinity orignal sin is the best game of recent years,so i'm hyped as well for the sequel.
2) Torment tides of numenera: A spiritual succesor for PS:T with some of the original staff? sign me in
3) Dues ex mankind divided
4) x-com 2
5) Star citizen
6) Overwatch
7) Deliverance kingdom comes
8) Quantum Break
9) Fire emblem fates
10) Horizon zero dawn

zarnold56

1. Uncharted 4 : Been hooked on the multiplayer beta
2. Final Fantasy XV : Just want to see how this game turns out after the delays
3. Horizon Zero Dawn : Robo-animal hunting with RPG elements, looks amazing
4. Dragon Quest XI : Excited to get back into this series
5. No Man's Sky : Like FFXV just want to see how this game turns out
6. Street Fighter 5 : always enjoy these games as a casual
7. The Last Guardian : Love SOTC so interested in this
8. Project Setsuna : Looks like old school JRPG

1. Uncharted 4
2. No Man's Sky
3. Final Fantasy XV
4. Firewatch
5. The Last Guardian
7. Ratchet and Clank
8. Mirrors Edge Catalyst
9. XCOM 2
10. New Hot Shots Golf

1. Persona 5
2. The Last Guardian
3. Zero Escape 3 : Zero Time Dilemma
4. Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End
5. Deus Ex : Mankind Divided
6. Final Fantasy XV
7. Horizon : Zero Dawn
8. Trails of Cold Steel 2
9. Yakuza Zero
10. Mass Effect : Andromeda

Subject to change without notice.

what's with all the reserving? Just post when you have a list

Probably a need to be seen of the first page and all the infamy that goes with it

1. Uncharted 4
2. Overwatch
3. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
4. Cyberpunk 2077
5. Final Fantasy XV
6. Street Fighter V
7. Mass Effect: Andromeda

Man i'm sure' I'll forget something that i'll be mad about later, but

1 Deus Ex Mankind Divided
2 Ratchet and Clank PS4
3 Final Fantasy XV
4 No Man's Sky
5 The Witness
6 Uncharted 4
7 Firewatch
8 Horizon: Zero Dawn
9 Neir: Automata
10 Ni-oh

Nah I think I did pretty good.

notaskwid

1. Final Fantasy XV
2. Digimon World Next Order
3. Ace Attorney 6
4. Zero Escape 3
5. Uncharted 4
6. Persona 5
7. Star Ocean 5
8. Street Fighter 5
9. Hyper Light Drifter
10 Dark Souls 3

Jameson

1. Scalebound
  2. Uncharted 4
  3. Batman Telltale
  4. Walking Dead S3
  5. Halo Wars 2
  6. Mass Effect 4
  7. Gears of War 4
  8. Persona 5
  9. Quantum Break
  10. Division

Next year going to be sick.

Kanann

1. Dragon Quest XI (both PS4, 3DS version) : I'm big DQ fan, and please be 2016
2. NieR Automata : Platinum + Yoko = holy sheeeeeeet
3. Dark Souls III : Last of series, huh? show me how you gonna end it!
4. Scalebound : I looking forward to see how Kamiya's AAA title turn out to be
5. Final Fantasy XV : will laugh so hard if it's just as bas as XIII
6. Shin Megami Tensei IV Final : why not HD~
7. Persona 5 : why not 2015~
8. Overwatch : characters design really click on me
9. Dragon Quest Heroes II : please better than 1st
10. Star Ocean 5 : wanna see more creepy otaku baits :)

DJIzana

1. Final Fantasy XV
2. Project Setsuna
3. Dragon Quest XI
4. Legend of Zelda U
5. Persona 5
7. The Last Guardian
8. Yakuza 6
9. Fire Emblem Fates
10. Nier: Automata

1. No No Kuni 2
2. Uncharted 4
3. Dark Souls 3
4. Gravity Rush 2
5. Monster Hunter X (us) release, if any :/
6. Plant vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2
7. Ratchet and Clank
8. SFV
9. Sony PlayStation VR
10. Cuphead

Hard list man. I got to play so many great games at psx, this list can go on for days.

1) Mass Effect Andromeda
2) No Man's Sky
3) Dark Souls 3
4) Tom Clancy's The Division
5) FF XV
6) Uncharted 4
7) Horizon
8) Persona 5
9) Total War: Warhammer
10) The Tomorrow Children

1) Gravity Rush 2
2) Persona 5
3) Nier Automata
4) Dark Souls 3
5) Project Setsuna (ikenie to yuki no setsuna)
6) Danganronpa V3
7) Zero Time Dilemma
8) Zelda Wii U
9) Ni-Oh
10) FF15

Peak i cant put Dragon Quest 11, KH3 or Ni no Kuni 2 there. No dates :/

Ill change asap if we get a date before then.

AngryMoth

1. Uncharted 4
2. No Man's sky
3. Horizon: Zero Dawn
4. Dark Souls 3
5. Mirrors Edge: Catalyst
6. Overwatch
7. Persona 5
8. Street Fighter 5
9. The Witness
10. Firewatch

6/10 of these were also on my list last year I think. Fucking delays man. At least those are all safe bets for next year with the exception of Horizon which will probably get delayed.

I can think of a bunch more I'm excited for too, hopefully it'll be another great year.

1. Persona 5
2. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
3. Mirror's Edge Catalyst
4. Uncharted 4
5. Quantum Break
7. Dark Souls III
8. Final Fantasy XV
9. Scalebound
10. The Last Guardian

Wow, this is harder than I thought; so many promising games will be released next year.

1. Uncharted 4: Game looks incredible and each time Naughty Dog shows it off more I get even more excited. And the beta is fun is promising for the gameplay in the single player.

2. Dark Soul's 3: Miyazaki's swan song for the Souls series. Bloodborne is my goty and Dark Souls 3 is a combination of Dark Souls 1 and Bloodborne which should make for an absolutely amazing game. I'm also looking forward to the ost because Bloodborne's ost is incredible and from what I've heard so far, Dark Souls 3 will continue on that.

3. Horizon: Zero Dawn: Looks great so far and freaking mech dinosaurs!

4. Final Fantasy XV: I really enjoyed Duscae and I'm in love with the soundtrack.

5. Star Ocean 5: Honestly looks interesting and I really like jrpgs.

6. Legend of Zelda U: It really looks like it's going to be great and I want to play it. It will be sublime.

7. Mass Effect Andromeda: Honestly, Mass Effect is a blast to play and I can't wait to see what Bioware has cooking up for it.

8. Persona 5: It's lower on the because I'm not the biggest fan of 3D turn based games but it oozes so much style and I can't say that I'm not impressed.

9. Deus ex Mankind Divided: I enjoyed Human Revolution a lot so I'm expecting good things for Mankind Divided. I'm weary from the large delay but I'm hoping for the best.

10. Scalebound: Only Xbox exclusive that looks interesting to me so we'll see how that goes.

Shout out to Destiny 2. It isn't announced but damn do I love Destiny. It's my go to shooter this gen.

goishen

Oh hell, that's easy.

1. Mass Effect Andromeda
2. XCom 2
3. Deus Ex : Mankind Divided
4. Rise of the Tomb Raider for PC. (I know it's already out for consoles)

I'll prolly update this post later.

EDIT : Thought of another one.

1. Persona 5
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
3. Final Fantasy XV
4. Dark Souls III
5. Horizon: Zero Dawn
6. Nier: Automata
7. Scalebound
8. The Last Guardian
9. No Man’s Sky
10. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Honorable mentions:

Wild
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Firewatch
Gravity Rush Remastered
Ratchet & Clank
Gravity Rush 2
Hellblade
World of Final Fantasy
Project Setsuna

Pretty confident, that only two games max on my list could receive a delay to early 2017.

1. Street Fighter V: (Won't have to wait long!)
2. Yookah-Laylee
3. Fire Emblem Fates
4. Dark Souls III
5. Zelda U
6. Persona 5
7. XCOM 2
8. Mass Effect: Andromeda: (This is a 2016 game? lol)
9. Wild
10. Horizon: Zero Dawn

I'm not all that hyped for 2016 coming out of 2015. Street Fighter will be great, but even Dark Souls III isn't really impressing me anymore. I'm hoping to be wowed by unannounced games (NX?) and under the radar stuff like Wild.

1 - The Last Guardian
2 - Nier Automata
3 - Final Fantasy XV
4 - Quantum Break
5 - Horizon Zero Dawn
6 - Uncharted 4
7 - Dark Souls 3
8 - Scalebound
9 - The Legend of Zelda
10 - Dishonored 2

PranooY

1. Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
2. Persona 5
3. Dark Souls 3
4. Danganronpa V3
5. Ni no Kuni 2
6. Mass Effect: Andromeda
7. Ni-oh
8. Overwatch
9. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
10. Uncharted 4

Special Mentions (Since not announced yet) :
Ace Attorney 6, New Legend of Zelda, Steins;gate 0

Big year next year, here we go.

1. Mass Affect Andromeda : I am a huge Bioware fanboy, the end.
2. Uncharted 4 : Naughty Dog always does amazing set pieces. Their games are such a wondrous experience.
3. The Last Guardian : This looks like a fantastic adventure with endearing characters.
4. Horizon Zero Dawn : I've always admired Guerilla's technical prowess. Now they're making a story I'm actually intrigued by.
5. Dark Souls III: From Software. Enough said.
6. Mirror's Edge Catalyst: I loved the original and still think it's pretty unique compared to what's come out in the years after.
7. Doom: Would love to get a shooter experience that's novel compared to what the genre has become.
8. Far Cry Primal: Looks like a novel twist on the genre and the animal companions look badass.
9. Ratchet & Clank: Always fun and whimsical.
10. Quantum Break: I really love what Remedy does, so I'm looking forward to this even though I don't have an Xbone yet.

HM: Batman: A telltale series, Deus Ex, Ni Oh, Nier: Automota, Hellblade (if it is 2016), Yooka Laylee, Wild, Scalebound, Gravity Rush 2, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Dishonored 2, Divinity: Original Sin 2.

1) Uncharted 4
2) Horizon: Zero Dawn
3) Mass Effect Andromeda
4) No Man's Sky
5) Ratchet & Clank
6) Nier: Automata
7) Gravity Rush 2
8) Persona 5
9) Yakuza 0
10) Zelda WiiU

Decided to make some edits after thinking a bit harder:

Removed 6) The Last Guardian - I loved Ico and SotC but it has been too long in development hell and I doubt it will live up to my expectations

Removed 9) Quantum Break - I'm not feeling confident enough, have a bad feeling about it unfortunately

1. Persona 5
2. Uncharted 4
3. Gran Turismo Sport
4. Danganronpa V3
5. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
6. Ratched & Clank
7. Ni no Kuni 2
8. Horizon: Zero Dawn
8. The Last Guardian
10. Final Fantasy XV

#1-5 are day one, 6-10 depend on critical acclaim.

etta

my hard graphic balls
1) Uncharted 4: TLOU and Uncharted are some of the best games I played.

2) The Division: Love the setting and genre. And snow! And Christmas!

3) Deus Ex Mankind Divided: Incredible setting/universe.

4) Hitman: Blood Money is up there in my favorites of all time, and this looks like a return to that. Hopefully it is as well.

5) Quantum Break: Remedy.

6) Gears of War 4: Still the best cover shooter.

7) Mafia III: New Orleans is one of my favorite places after Seattle, really liked Mafia II as well.

8) Recore: Interesting concept, had the same feeling about Sunset Overdrive when its concept trailer was first shown.

9) Horizon Zero Dawn: The technology behind it, mech dinosaurs.

10) Crackdown 3: The setting and backstory seems pretty cool.

IvanJ

Banned
1. Uncharted 4: The reason why I switched to PS4 from XBox. They don't have anything like this.
2. Far Cry Primal: Another one of my Top5 franchises, love everything FC
3. Rise of the Tomb Raider: thanks to some stupid business decisions, it's on my list, could have been playing it already
4. The Last Guardian: It simply must come out in 2016
5. No Man's Sky: I'm a bit hyped out, shame it slipped a year
6. Mafia 3: It will fill my GTA craving for next year
7. Overkill's The Walking Dead: Huge fan of the TV series, I am expecting a game similar to Left4Dead, I had years of fun with those.
8. South Park: The Fractured But Whole: another TV show I love, first game was awesome. Maybe should have been higher on the list...
9. Rime: Hopefully it will be released. At all.
10. The Tomorrow Children: Looking forward to the beta next month, this game looks very promising.

canedaddy

1. No Man's Sky
2. The Last Guardian
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
4. Persona 5
5. Fire Emblem Fates
6. Mafia III
7. Wild
8. Nier: Automata
9. Firewatch
10. Far Cry Primal

Dovahking