• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Votes: Most Anticipated Game of 2016 (Voting has been over for weeks)

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. Uncharted 4
3. No Man's Sky
4. Ratchet and Clank
5. Dark Souls 3
6. Crackdown 3
7. Far Cry Primal
8. Scalebound
9. The Last Guardian
10. Gears of War 4

LKSmash

1. Mass Effect: Andromeda
2. Quantum Break
3. Scalebound
4. TC's The Division
5. Firewatch
6. Cuphead
7. Crackdown 3
8. XCOM 2
9. Recore
10. Below

1. Fire Emblem Fates
2. The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
3. Persona 5
4. Shin Megami Tensei IV: The Final
5. #FE (Not going to bother trying to find the full name)
6. Ace Attorney 6
7. Dragon Quest VII
8. XCOM2
9. Hive Jump
10. Bravely Second

Honorable Mentions:
Pikmin 4

HORRORSHØW

1. The Last Guardian: A once-in-a-generation kind of game with incredible pedigree behind it.
  2. Uncharted 4: A bittersweet finale to the current Uncharted arc.
  3. Persona 5: Students by day; cat burglars by night, fighting demons while juggling school work and social links.
  4. Street Fighter 5: The next iteration of the iconic fighting franchise.
  5. Nier: Automata: Take one part wacky narrative, and one one part trademark Platinum action and you have this game.
  6. Horizon: Zero Dawn: Hopefully a reprieve from the Killzone franchise allows Guerrilla Games to craft a game where their gameplay can match their technical expertise.
  7. Dark Souls 3: Another swan song of sorts. Miyazki's last hurrah with the Souls series, or so he claims.
  8. Gravity Daze 2: Breathtaking visuals and a charming world come to life on the big screen.
  9. No Man's Sky: Space, the final frontier. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.
  10. Nioh: Samurai Souls with Kurosawa's unfinished script intrigues.

Lusankya

1. Persona 5 : Persona 3&4 are among my favorite games of all time and the sole reason I've got back to playing JRPGs again. The last trailer looked amazing and I can't wait to experience this game next year

2. Zero Escape - Zero Time Dilemma : The Zero Escape series is also among my favorite games of all times. I just love the story and characters soo much and I am a sucker for puzzles. Zero Escape 2 was one of the few games which made me cry because of the fate of a character, and I mean I REALLY cried my heart out. I am so glad the fans were vocal enough to ensure the final part of the series will be created.

3. Ace Attorney 6 : Again this series is among my favorite games of all time, together with Persona and Zero Escape I could possibly form my overall top 10. Murder mystery is my favorite story genre and the characters are so great. Paired with great music and courtroom gameplay, I am sure this new entry will be a must play title for me.

4. New danganronpa V3 : It's like a combination of Ace Attorney and Battle Royale, which alone is already awesome. But it has it's own take on despair and hope and I am looking forward to this.

5. Fire Emblem Fates : Fire Emblem is great and while this game had some controversy regarding some gameplay elements I am pretty sure I will really enjoy it. The story usually isn't too great, but teh gameplay is top notch.

6. Dark Souls III : While I actually really like the way the story is presented to the players in Souls games I mostly play it for teh gameplay. DS III seems to be a little bit faster, borrowing some gameplay elements from Bloodborne, which should be really interesting.

7. Genei Ibun Roku #FE : I am actually happy it's not just your standard SMT game with some Fire Emblem characters, but actually something new. Looks really interesting.

2016 is going to be amazing. All my favorite series get a new entry and all of them look really promising.

cyba89

01. The Legend Of Zelda WiiU
02. The Witness
03. Ace Attorney 6
04. The Last Guardian
05. Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma
06. Persona 5
07. Mirrors Edge Catalyst
08. Fire Emblem Fates
09. Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End
10. South Park: Fractured But Whole

Let's see how many of those games will actually come out next year.

zxcv11223300xi

Neo Member
1. Nier Automata
2. The Last Guardian
3. Ni-Oh
4. Gravity Rush 2
5. Valkyria: Azure Revolution
6. Yakuza 6
7. Dragon Quest Builders
8. Dragon Quest Heroes 2
9. Persona 5
10. Final Fantasy XV

Megatron

1) Zelda WiiU - the game looks gorgeous.
2) Dragon Quest 7- I have been looking forward to this for three years. Can. Not. Wait!
3) Quantum Break - New ip from the Alan Wake guys. I believe.
4) Gears of War 4 - In Rod we trust
5) Uncharted 4- Love this series and ready for it to end.
6) Cuphead - I'm a sucker for the old cartoons this is based on
7) Ratchet and Clank - great series, I have been away from it for a while.
8) The Last Guardian - I can't believe it is finally here.
9) TMNT: Mutants in Manhatten - A new TMNT beat em up by Platinum? Yes please!
10) Final Fantasy 15 - I thought all of 13 stunk, but hopefully this will be better.

Games I woukd have voted for if I really believed they were 2016:
- Horizon - Would be #2. Game looks incredible.
- Ni No Kuni 2
- Dragon Quest 11 - Would be #1
- Rare's Pirate game

Faceache

1. Mass Effect - Andromeda
2. Persona 5
3. Overwatch
4. Mirror's Edge - Catalyst
5. Uncharted 4
6. Deus Ex - Mankind Divided
7. Firewatch
8. Total War - Warhammer
9. Dark Souls 3
10. Dishonored 2

1. Persona 5
2. Zero escape 3
3. Legend of zelda wii u
4. Nier automata
5. Last Guardian
6. Dark souls 3
7. Street fighter v
8. Final fantasy xv
9. Dangonronpa 3
10. Uncharted 4

MSMrRound

1. Persona 5

2016 will finally be the year...right?

2. Digimon Cyber Sleuth
3. Fire Emblem Fates Birthright/Conquest
4. Danganronpa V3
5. Ni no Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom
6. Valkyria Chronicles Remastered (Replace with Valkyria: Azure Revolution if that gets confirmed for 2016 in the west)
(Part after this is mostly filler since they are on my "probably buying" list, but I'll swap them out if I can think of other titles I'm looking forward to more)
7. Project X Zone 2
8. Genei Ibun Roku #FE
9. Senran Kagura Estival Versus
10. Nights of Azure

griggles7

Neo Member
Reserved, may change, as I will have to add thoughts.

1) Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
2) Mass Effect: Andromeda
3) Horizon: Zero Dawn
4) The Last Guardian
5) Fire Emblem: Fates
6) The Legend of Zelda Wii U/ NX
7) Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
8) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
9) Dishonored II
10) Final Fantasy XV

Honorable Mention: Overwatch: Origins, Persona 5, For Honor & Rime (Don't Know if the last two would count because I don't think their dates are confirmed for 2016)

Ray Down

Banned
1. Final Fantasy XV: It been quite the ride, 3 years in workable/actual development. From the demo I love the look of the game monster designs are top notch, the cast work really well off of each other and feel like friends/brothers, animations in this game is crazy good, music Yoko is incredible and I like the story of the game (brotherhood, roadtrip, a quest to get back the crystal, revenge). The combat was good for the alpha demo and with magic and such it can only get better and if they are able to pull of a FF in open world this game...March event here we come.

2. Uncharted 4: Neil and Bruce heading the game taking cues from the last of us like being more open and free, better sounding guns, score, graphics and the beta was really fun. Can't wait

3. Horizon: Dawn: Guerrilla with the gameplay (I like them for the most part), quest designers from Witcher 2 & 3, the lead writer from Fallout New Vegas (Best WRPG last gen), the creative team behind this game have the chance to make something special.

4. Dragon Quest 11: Traditional JRPG, two skus paying homage; one to series beginnings and the other most ambitious it was and with Hori behind it and him getting the social stuff out It will be great.

5. Street Fighter 5: This game is one fire, really good starting cast way better the SF4 music, stages, Ono, graphics, very good gameplay, cross platform with PC and PS4, good strategy moving forward. Capcom has changed from last gen.

6. Last Guardian
7. Rachet & Clank Remake; This series holds a special place for me because these series helped me get through a hard point in my life.
8. LoZ:U
9.Deus Ex
10. Xcom 2

Wabba

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
2. The Last Guardian
3. Horizon: Zero Dawn
4. Rime
5. Firewatch
6. Dreams
7. Ni No Kuni 2
8. No Mans Sky

Didn't realise before after that all the games are exclusive.

Elandyll

Banned
1- No Man's Sky: Still my most awaited, I just cannot wait to explore this universe, in VR or not.

2- Horizon Zero Dawn: Hugely impressed by everything we've seen so far

3- Deus Ex Mankind Divided: After my Goty from 2011, looking good so far

4- Ni Oh: It looks amazing in terms of atmosphere and design, and seems to borrow a lot from my 2015 goty: Bloodborne

5- Mass Effect Andromeda:looking very much forward to a next gen ME, even if we know very little for now

6- Uncharted 4: Looks gorgeous, and tons of fun, and counting on ND as they have not disappointed so far. In for the last adventure of Mr Drake.

7- Persona 5: I know next to nothing of the series, but everything I've seen and the hype from fellow gafers make me really anticipating this title. The design and score look to be top notch.

8- The Last Guardian: Long time coming, still very much looking forward to the story of the boy and his Dragon Cat Bird...

9- Ratchet & Clank: looks both gorgeous and tons of fun. I hope for some coop mode to play with the kids, but either way it looks to be excellent

10- Gravity Rush Remaster: The title that almost made me buy a Vita, finally on PS4. Can't wait.

Almost made the list, in no particular order: Star Ocean 5, The Witness, Shadow of the Beast, Final Fantasy XV, Dark Souls 3, Fire Watch, The Division, Doom, Nier 2, Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Hjod

Banned
1. Uncharted 4: One of my favorite series is coming to a close, and hopefully it goes out with a bang. To be honest I'm almost more hyped for the review thread.
2. Dark Souls 3: Bloodborne got me hooked, I need my fix.
3. Hitman: I know I will play this game too much, as I've done with every Hitman game to date.
4. Tom Clancy's Division: If they realize everything they've talked about this will be my go to MP game of 2016.
They won't, it's Ubi

5. Day of the Tentacle Remastered: One of the best games Lucas Arts ever made, the remaster looks great.
6. Dishonored 2: Hopefully Arkane strikes again, loved the first Dishonored.
7. Ni-oh: Looks like Onimusha, I'm in.
8. Mafia III: Mafia II is the first game I platinum-ed, I loved it that much, so I'm anticipating the third installment based on Mafia II's pedigree.
9. Ratchet & Clank: Don't know what to say here really, except it's Ratchet & Clank, will not disappoint.
10. Horizon Zero Dawn: At least it looks pretty, don't know much about the game currently.

For Honor would have been on the list, but no release date has been announced.

1) Uncharted 4
2) The Last Guardian
3) Zelda U
4) Horizon: Zero Dawn
5) No Man's Sky
6) Ratchet & Clank
7) Quantum Break
8) Mass Effect Andromeda
9) Street Fighter V
10) Mirror's Edge: Catalyst

Honorable's:
Gran Turismo Sport, FF XV, The Witness, Gears 4, Dreams

Pakesaker

1. Uncharted 4: My favorite franchise from my favorite developer

2. Quantum Break: I loved Alan Wake and trust Remedy

3. Mass Effect Andromeda: First next gen game from a great series

4. Gears of War 4: Love this series and can't wait for co-op, horde, and multiplayer

5. Horizon Zero Dawn: Excited to see what Guerilla can do with a new IP

6. Mirror's Edge Catalyst: Loved the first game and Dying Light made me miss it even more

7. Persona 5: Enjoyed previous games and loved Catherine

8. Zelda Wii U: Quality for first party Nintendo games has been great so far

9. PvZ Garden Warfare 2: The first one was surprisingly great

10: Hitman: Hoping this game can capture what made earlier entries so fun to play

Honorable mentions: The Division, Firewatch, Dark Souls 3, The Last Guardian, Mafia 3

Blobbers

2016 is insanely packed so if the game has made it anywhere on the list, it means I'm ultra hyped for it.

1. Dark Souls III : Potentially the last game in my favorite franchise of all time. I am expecting the usual greatness and I'm sure From Soft will deliver. Every single piece of footage we've gotten assures me From still has their head in the game
2. Persona 5 : After loving Persona 3 and 4 and being a fan of the SMT fusion system I've become very excited for this game and after seeing the trailers and all the improvements they've made to the dungeons while retaining the tastefully stylized aesthetics of the previous games, I think it has the potential to become one of my favorite JRPGs ever
3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End : 10-12 of fast-paced action, superbly written characters, funny dialogue and just pure, clean fun. Also I feel shit's gonna go way down near the end and I can't wait to see how everything unfolds
4. The Last Guardian : The next game from one of the most influential game developers and creator of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus and it looks like it's gonna be at least every bit as good as those games
5. Horizon: Zero Dawn : Everything about this game looks promising. The premise is cool, the setting is cool, the protagonist is cool, whittling down mecha dinos and using their own mega laser blasters against them is cool. I wanna get dropped into the world they've created and find out the secrets of the old civilizations
6. Nier: Automata : A chance to get on another Yoko Taro's wild ride, this time with Platinum gameplay? Sign me up.
7. Mass Effect: Andromeda : I put this on the list precisely because we didn't get that much official info, because I think this franchise has so much potential, it's up to Bioware to not fuck it up. If they make a game that's as good as Mass Effect 2, I'll be pleased.
8. Yakuza 0 : Kazuma and Majima in their younger days. Hijinks and great brawling gameplay will ensue
9. Ratchet & Clank : Gonna be my first R&C game. I like the colors, weapons and level design
10. Ni-Oh : Neat creature designs, looks a bit like Souls, a bit like Onimusha.
World of Final Fantasy :
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst :
Dishonored 2 :
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided :
No Man's Sky :

Special mention: It's TBA but Divinity: Original Sin 2 and also Dragon Quest XI which will probably not come to the West until 2017. SMT IV Final too but the west release date has not been disclosed yet

inb4 half of these get delayed

BlackLiamNeeson

Neo Member
1. Mass Effect: Andromeda - I love Mass Effect more than any other game series, so this is the only answer. (P.S. Control ending should be canon. The best ending.)
2. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - The Last of Us is my all-time favourite game, so of course I'm looking forward to this. Looking forward to seeing what next set-piece Naughty Dog throws at us.
3. Dishonored 2 - I love the world of Dishonored and have been clambering for more ever since I played the first.
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn - I'm really looking forward to seeing more of the robotic creatures and gameplay mechanics in the game.
5. Ratchet & Clank - The first proper Ratchet & Clank game since A Crack in Time. It may be a remake, but I still want it!
6. No Man's Sky - If this game reaches it's potential it will be revolutionary. I look forward to finding out.
7. Firewatch - What a simple, yet unique premise. This feels exactly like what a modern day adventure game should feel like. I can't wait.
8. Mafia III - I loved the atmosphere of Mafia II and have high hopes for this. Also the main character looks a lot like me, so there's that.
9. Crackdown 3 - This game will come out almost 10 years after the original and I can't wait. Hoping endlessly that this comes to PC.
10. Quantum Break - Like Alan Wake, I hope this comes to PC. These masters of storytelling look like they are on to a winner here.

1. Uncharted 4 : It's a close one between my top 2 but the MP Beta, the PSX Footage and Panel have gotten me hyped through the roof!
Sorry P5

2. Persona 5 : Persona 4 Golden is one of the few JRPGs that I actually enjoyed
/loved
and if 5 is anywhere close to being that awesome mix between P4G and Catherine I'm hoping for, I can already see it being my personal GotY.

3. The Last Guardian : Shadow of the Colossus is my favourite game of all time and Ueda has inspired me a a lot. Can't wait to see how his next game turns out.

4. NieR Automata : Love NieR and Drakengard 3 was one of my GotYs 2013. The thought of a Drakengard-verse game with Platinum games is mind-nummingly delightful..

5. Gravity Rush 2 : really enjoyed Gravity Rush 1 and I'm sucker for Miyazaki films so I can't wait to get some more of that awesome gameplay + Ghibli visuals.

6. The Witness : super beautiful art-style with puzzles by the mind that made Braid? Hyped!

7. Street Fighter V : I'm not the most competitive of players but I've always sunken my fare share of time into Street Fighter.

8. What Remains of Edith Finch : the concept of telling multiple short-stories with varying gameplay has me very intrigued.

9. Horizon Zero Dawn : awesome world, character and "monster" design with a tbh kind of ridiculous but nevertheless super interesting setting.

10. Dark Souls III : I find it kind of sad that I'm not that much hyped for Dark Souls III but having played Bloodborne all year and just finished the DLC I'm really feeling a strong fatigue for this franchise.

Megatron

1wb4LRi.png

ukiYMWV.png

Just for reference!!!
Rest in peace 2016 #10 spot

Forget number 10, looks like number 1 will be delayed!

Can Uncharted go back to back as the most anticipated game of 2014 and 2015?

xclk07

1. Dark Souls 3 - "SoulsBorne > All" member here. However, I'm also glad From is wrapping this up and moving on to other things, can't wait to see what they have in store!
2. Zero Escape 3- Super happy that this is going to be completed. I hope the story doesn't go too much further off the rails, but I have faith that it'll tell a complete story.
3. Last Guardian- worried a bit, but if even some of the core Ico/SOTC magic is there, I'm good with it.
4. NieR Automata- liked the first a lot, almost loved it for the great story, but the gameplay itself was a little bland. Hopefully this one's story both ties in to the first and we know the gameplay is a lot better!
5. Persona 5 - arbitrary placement on the list, hopefully for the last time.
6. Danganronpa 3 - more VN goodness

Games we don't know all that much about, but look good/interesting:
7. Ni-Oh
8. Zelda WiiU (/NX? :) )
9. Horizon: Zero Dawn

A game that is mandated to be on these lists even though the hype train has been to the moon and crashed back a few hundred times:
10. FF XV

Vexingsruzz

Neo Member
1. Fire Emblem Fates: My favourite game series is getting another entry and I need it in my veins.
2. Uncharted 4: Naughty Dog hasn't let me down yet.
3. XCOM 2: My computer is not specced for gaming but Enemy Within is a favourite game of mine and I hope it does well enough for Firaxis to consider a console port.
4. Zero Time Dilemma: Memento Mori
5. Persona 5: It'll be my first time jumping into the series but the theme and style has caught my interest.
6. Firewatch: Novel idea with interesting visuals and solid voice acting. I'm in.
7. Street Fighter V: Looks great, interesting characters and the ability to pay for DLC with in game currency has my curiosity peaked.
8. Bravely Second: Bravely Default was great despite the dragged out ending and we need to remind Square that this is the type of game we want more of.
9. Dragon Quest VII/VIII: Solid RPG's to play on the go and I'm itching to replay 8.
10. The Division: Cautiously Optimistic. I really like the premise and what I have seen so far but Ubisoft may take my loot and leave me to die at launch.

My bank account will be empty this February but I will be very happy.

1. NieR Automata
2. Dark Souls III
3. Final Fantasy XV
4. Persona 5
5. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
6. Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna
7. Ni-Oh
8. Street Fighter V
9. Yakuza 0
10. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

xinek

1. Horizon Zero Dawn
2. Dark Souls III
3. Zelda Wii U
4. Uncharted 4
5. The Last Guardian
6. The Division, I guess??

Hm, that's all I can think of right now.

Maniel

Banned
1. Persona 5
2. Zero Escape 3
3. Final Fantasy XV
4. Zelda U
5. Dark Souls 3
6. Fire Emblem Fates
7. Mass Effect Andromeda
8. Street Fighter V
9. Danganronpa v3
10. Shin Megami IV Final

kami_sama

1. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided : 4 points
2. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst : 3 points
3. No Man's Sky : 3 points
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn : 2 points
5. Quantum Break : 2 points
6. ReCore : 2 points
7. Firewatch : 1 point
8. Final Fantasy XV : 1 point
9. Scalebound : 1 point
10. Dishonored 2 : 1 point

galvenize

1) NieR;Automata

NieR being one of the most entertaining games as well as having the most beautiful soundtrack ever made for a video game, I can only look forward to the sequel. I still don't own a PS4 and this game is the reason why.

2) Persona 5

The only recent console RPG franchise I feel does Turn Based right and fun.

chadskin

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End : Not just Naughty Dogs' final entry in the Uncharted saga, but also now shaped by the people behind The Last of Us (hello Neil), one of my all-time favorite games.
  2. Gran Turismo Sport : I was no fan of the previous two Gran Turismos but I sincerely hope Polyphony Digital will be able to push out a much better game than 5/6, now that they don't have to worry about the PS3's "weird" architecture.
  3. Sherlock Holmes The Devil's Daughter : One of my surprise hits of 2014. If they can polish up the game, come up with a couple of cool cases and iterate on the gameplay, I'm going to love this.
  4. Firewatch : Now that I know it's not "just" another first-person survival horror game, it instantly shot up my Most Wanted list. Can't wait to explore this beautiful world.
  5. Mafia III : While many questions about the game's quality remain, in particular because a 2014 founded studio was tasked to develop this, I remain hopeful it'll turn out great. Please turn out great. Please.
  6. Hitman : After Absolution disappointed, it very much looks like Io-Interactive have taken the fan feedback seriously and are going back to the roots of the series.
  7. Unravel : Yarny. Awwww!
  8. Quantum Break : Alan Wake was arguably the best 360 exclusive game for me and Remedy games surely didn't disappoint before, either. I still have mixed feelings on if they can deliver on the premise of the game and will be able to tie both game and "TV" aspect together in a meaningful, but also fun and entertaining way.
  9. Yooka-Laylee : First game I ever backed on Kickstarter. I grew up with Rare's games and loved the Banjo games in particular, so it has all the feels on its side.
  10. The Last Guardian : A long time coming.
Honorable mentions: Ratchet & Clank, No Man's Sky, Horizon Zero Dawn, TrackMania Turbo, Cuphead, The Tomorrow Children, New Everybody's Golf
Games that would've made the list had they gotten a 2016 date: Detroit: Become Human, Rime

georly

1. Zelda Wii U
  2. FFXV (does this count? Is it actually 2016?)
  3. Twilight princess HD
  4. Fire emblem fates
  5. Dark souls 3
  6. The Witness
  7. Last Guardian
  8. Street fighter 5
  9. Star Fox Zero
  10. Hyrule Warrior Legends

1. Horizon: Zero Dawn
2. Ratchet and Clank
3. The Last Guardian
4. Uncharted 4
5. Persona 5
6. South Park: The Fractured but Whole
7. No Man's Sky
8. Final Fantasy XV
9. The Division
10. Overwatch

Manus

1. Persona 5
2. Dark Souls 3
3. Street Fighter 5
4. The Legend of Zelda: Wii U
5. FF XV
6. Quantum Break
7. Scalebound
8. Gears of War 4
9. Overwatch
10. XCOM 2

Ray Down

Banned
  1. Zelda Wii U
    [*]FFXV (does this count? Is it actually 2016?)
  2. Twilight princess HD
  3. Fire emblem fates
  4. Dark souls 3
  5. The Witness
  6. Last Guardian
  7. Street fighter 5
  8. Star Fox Zero
  9. Hyrule Warrior Legends

I would say so since the march event, Tabata sayings (the date has been set long ago, it will be out in 2016), Kagari hinting at it plus it being in the opening image :p

1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U : I doubt this will be the 2016 game I'll have the most fun playing but as a long time moderate fan of the series, this game has a real air of mystery about it what with the trickle of pre-release info, teaser, and weird VGAs video and of course the complete silence about the game for the entire year. Zelda is #1 mainly because out of any game on this list this is the one I'm most curious about.
2. DOOM : The E3 showcase left me cold but after playing the multiplayer alpha for 20+ hours and having a blast with it put all of that footage into better context. If the simple acts of moving around and shooting feel half as good in the single player as they do in the MP, this will easily be the best monster shooter since Serious Sam 3.
3. Dark Souls III
4. Persona 5
5. Divinity: Original Sin 2
6. The Witness
7. Dishonored 2
8. Scalebound
9. Shadow Warrior 2
10. Aztez

Wish I could put the new Deus Ex on this list but ehhhhhhh.........

Cappa

Banned
1. Uncharted 4
2 No Mans Sky
3. Quantum Break
4. The Division
5. Ni No Kuni 2
6. Mirros Edge 2
7. Crackdown
8. Gears of War 4
9. Tacoma
10. Horizon Zero Dawn

Skogtastic

Neo Member
1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: No explanation needed. It's Naughty Dog.

2. Ratchet and Clank: Looks amazing. Got that itch again for Ratchet.

3. Dishonored II. The original was my personal GOTY in 2012.

4. Horizon Zero Dawn: Killzone is a personal favorite series of mine, and this looks like an exciting new IP from Guerilla.

5. Dark Souls III: More Souls. Seems like the gameplay is just a tad quicker,borrowing some design from Bloodborne.

6. Deus Ex Mankind Divided: Loved the previous title and this one looks better on all fronts.

7. Yooka-Laylee: We need more good 3D platformers again, and I can't wait for this one.

8. Mass Effect Andromeda: Come on, it's a new Mass Effect.

9. Outlast II: Loved, loved the original and the expansion. Hoping this one is even more twisted.

10. Gravity Rush 2: The jump to PS4 has me incredibly excited. The design of the first game is stunning.

1) Quantum Break: Its Remedy
2) Gears of War 4: My favourite franchise, I trust Rod to get it right
3) Recore: What they've said already sounds good
4) Scalebound: Action RPG with Dragon ffs, how can you resist?
5) Halo Wars 2: First one was good and Creative Assembly are a good studio for it
6) Far Cry Primal: Loved FC3/4, can't wait to try something a bit different
7) Deus Ex Mankind Divided: HR was a big surprise for me, disappointed at the delay but hopefully we get a better game because of it
8) Adr1ft: I like space things
9) Below: Capy are awesome
10) Horizon Zero Dawn: Dino bots, I like Guerilla

1) Scalebound
2) Quantum Break
3) Crackdown 3
4) Sea of Thieves
5) Recore
6) Witcher Blood and Wine
7) Forza Horizon 3

Just curious, why is Recore on your top 10 guys? I mean all we've had is a CGI trailer, right?

Also smutpeddler, you can't have an expansion in your top 10 btw. And all Xbox One exclusives, nice.

Hoo-doo

Banned
1. Persona 5 - A sequel to probably one of the freshest RPG series available.
2. Uncharted 4 - All signs point to a goddamn stellar finish to the series.
3. Ni no Kuni 2 - Sequel to one of the best games on the PS3, if they put in even half as much goddamn love into this one as they did in the first one, i'm sold.
4. Dark Souls 3
5. Gravity Rush 2 - Never played the first one but was always blown away by the art and the playstyle.
6. No Man's Sky - Literally my PSVR dream game right here.
7. Gran Turismo: Sport - Polyphony isn't going to disappoint with their PS4 debut.
8. XCOM 2
9. FFVII:R
10. Nier: Automata

Persona and Uncharted are interchangable for me. Both must buys.
Horizon hasn't yet hooked me on it's premise, but I could see it getting up there quick.

1) XCOM2 : Love the series, first (new) one was good but with the long war mod it was really one the best experience i have ever had.

2) Overwatch : tried in the beta weekend, loved it. My game for the inevitably hot summer, short burst of condensed fun

3) Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

4) Doom : DOOM baby

5) The Division : i want it to be good, maybe is just wishful thinking tho

6) Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen : Sounds just like the game for me, and the cult of followers helps

7) Firewatch

8) No Man's Sky

9) Kingdom Come : Deliverance

10) TotalWar : Warhammer

du7y

1. Dark Souls 3
2. Persona 5
3. Final Fantasy XV
4. Street Fighter V
5. Cuphead
6. NieR Automata
7. XCOM 2
8. Horizon Zero Dawn
9. Ni-Oh
10. Cyberpunk 2077

Stevey

1) DOOM: It's DOOM, FFS.
2) Divinity Original Sin 2: Sequel to one of the best TB RPGs of recent years.
3) XCOM 2: Best TBS.
4) Dark Souls III: More Souls, can't fail.
5) Total War Warhammer: Looks great.
6) Deus EX Mankind Divided: Deus EX is Day One.
7) Quantum Break: Gotta love Remedy.
8) Scalebound: Platinum, looks cool.
9) Cuphead: Art style alone has sold me, gameplay looks fun as well.
10) Crackdown 3: Missed 2, the first one was great, tech looks impressive for consoles.

Krakn3Dfx

1. Uncharted 4
2. Quantum Break
3. Dark Souls 3
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn
5. No Man's Sky
6. Halo wars 2
7. Rise of the Tomb Raider
8. Reserved
9. Reserved
10. Reserved

Top Bottom