• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

DonMigs85

17388852_10154555948083163_236229177521127658_o.jpg

You know. I normally don't post about cosplay but I think she deserves some views. Leva Bates the wrestler does cosplays for her matches hence the knee pads on most. I'll post a few here. She does cosplays of all kinds of stuff. Here are some links to her twitter and instagram if you want to check her out.

I actually met her once. She was hanging out dressed as Rogue from X-Men at a local comic shop. She seemed cool. I didn't know until later that she was a wrestler, though, after a friend let me know when I posted pics on Facebook.

ElRenoRaven

I actually met her once. She was hanging out dressed as Rogue from X-Men at a local comic shop. She seemed cool. I didn't know until later that she was a wrestler, though, after a friend let me know when I posted pics on Facebook.

Yea. She does a ton of shit. It's insane. I don't know how she finds the time. She does the cosplays for her wrestling, she works stunt shows and dance shows at Universal, and then she does a geek podcast with a friend of hers. Occasionally she'll even get gigs hosting panels at some small cons. All that and she streams on twitch a couple times a week as time allows. She's good folk no doubt.

Jackano

Long time I didn't post here my latest findings. Well, I havn't searched much, despite the busy season my own playtime on BOTW took over my online activities in the fan community. Let's go.

"Professional couch sitter/model" what does that mean? "boobsplayer" like I often says, Sabrina Nichole on twitter:

French cosplayer dragunova (I didn't knew her until now), whom face looks like Nathalie Dormer (The Tudors, Game of Throne's Margery Tyrell) in her own original Zelda style:

One of my little coup de coeur in the japanese community, 00_yaduki. They've a shooting studio with a giant pool/aquarium thing where the cosplayer plunge and they took photos. I don't even know how that can work, what were they thinking?
(great fairy from Hyrule Warriors)

Same girl, same game:

Can't remember if I posted her already, Twilight Heart on twitter as Linkle:

Last but not least, japanese cosplayer Igarashi as gerudo Link in BOTW :)

Chastten

Banned
Some new pictures from a few smaller events in recent months :)

As always, more pictures on FB & DA

I recently got a set of new flashes and everything so I used these mainly to try out new stuff. Next week I'm planning on buying a new portrait lens and then my gear is complete for a while.

Top Bottom