• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Shadow780

Melchiah said:
What's that awesome looking girl supposed to be?

Xfd0J.jpg

left4dead

G-Fex said:
She did stop.

Hopefully this thread gets locked too.

why?

If you don't like, don't enter... or are you protesting against everything you don't like?

Zing said:
Huge and beautiful. I hope she never stops doing this. Much seed has been spilled all throughout the world thanks to her.

oooooh...
as true as this might be, comments like that might actually get this thread locked

radiantdreamer said:
You need to fix your camera's shutter speed or use a higher ISO, or lower aperture. Or if it's a PaS, it's a PoS. :|

It's an iPhone 4, so yeah the image quality is shitty. Next time I'll bring a real camera ;-)

G-Fex said:
She did stop.

Hopefully this thread gets locked too.
Someone's jealous.
FlashbladeGAF said:
why?

If you don't like, don't enter... or are you protesting against everything you don't like?
He's part of Creepy-GAF, their thread got neutered. Though, in their defense the thread wasn't particularly offensive.

FoxSpirit

Square Triangle said:
^I wish ugly girls would stop cosplaying.

My tattoo artist's gf is a model and recently did a cosplay of Harley Quinn

Other images of the portfolio is NSFW.

Wait, first you diss that pretty cute Samus, THEN link us to the gf of your tattoo artist which lacks any of the charm that makes Harley Quinn? Yeah, right.

Also, wow@ Matts Legacy post. Those are some damn good cosplays. *applauds*
Though in the later post there is some generous use of Photoshop :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
6069208143_a644b493dc_b.jpg

GAF knows what I think about Liz...

(Relationship with...)

cymKt.png

Mengetsu

FoxSpirit said:
Also, wow@ Matts Legacy post. Those are some damn good cosplays. *applauds*
Though in the later post there is some generous use of Photoshop :p

Thankyou kindly. Yes i know the photoshop can clearly be seen on some but it's good to look at :p Ill keep posting for sure. When i was a lurker this thread got me through some nights of boredom so im glad to add on to it ^__^

Grinchy

Banned
^I would marry her right now. I'm currently sitting at a computer in my boxers, so it wouldn't be the most traditional wedding, but I don't give a shit.

Top Bottom