• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Ronin

1874631AdventChildren.jpg

1874633Cloud.jpg

1874632Akira.jpg

1874637RockLeevsShikamaruy.jpg

1874636N.jpg

1874635Order-SolCosplay.jpg

1874640MaxPayne.jpg

aparisi2274

Archie said:
That doesn't look like the cosplay I'm familiar with.

ffcosplay7mn.jpg

You mean to tell me they dont have one black friend to dress as Barrett? Come On... they need to get a white kid to go black face... amateurs.

Ferrio

Banned
Tanukid said:
Man, with some of these cosplayers you can't tell who's a boy or a girl. :lol

Still, not bad...

All the ones I posted should be female.... maybe not in the group photos.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
blaublond.jpg

That's still one of the most accurate, well depicted (and damn sexy) cosplayers that I've seen. I've never played Final Fantasy X-2, I've only seen the cover, and she looks almost exactly like it. Well done.

jiggle

mr jones said:
IMG

That's still one of the most accurate, well depicted (and damn sexy) cosplayers that I've seen. I've never played Final Fantasy X-2, I've only seen the cover, and she looks almost exactly like it. Well done.

Except for her face....

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
As a self proclaimed cosplay hater (it's about 2 inches left of furries... *shudder*) I'll admit that some of the ones in here are damn good.

My pride would prevent me from ever going after one of them, but I'll also admit that some of them are foxy... Rrrrrowr.

Calidor

there are good american cosplays too:

Lupin III
CosPlay_04.jpg

Trigun:
Trigun.jpg

Chobits:
chobits%20-%20chii.jpg

some more asian stuff:

Rikku
rikku16.jpg

cosplayer47ji.png

rikku-ffx.jpg

Maya from Tenjou Tenge:

MayaCos.jpg

Kenshin:
cosplay169hn.jpg

yahikocosplay3ju.jpg

Lain:
cosplaylain210tq.jpg

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Pimpbaa said:
I always get a kick out of that pic. But a question here. When you guys shows such pics, are you playing favorites and picking the worst out of the US cosplay and the best out of the Japanese? Or are US cosplayers just that lazy when making their costumes (and not using common sense to know they can't dress the roll like "black" Barret or fat Tifa)? Or do they hire professionals in Japan to make the costumes and get models to wear them?

I've been living in Japan for only two years, but I've yet to see any bad cosplay here... most people seem to put a lot of work into their costumes.

ghibli99

Calidor, that Lupin kicks some serious ass! :D

Not bad @ the Chobits one, either.

The Max Payne one is genius! :lol

I can't stop staring at this face, though... really cute:

jessica7ma.jpg

Thanks, SolidSnakex!

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
chobits%20-%20chii.jpg

Wow- I find the one on the left fucking smoking (at the detail of the pic of course- I could be wrong).

She looks like a blonde version of Jennifer Connely.

JConnellyMB01.jpg

*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*

flarkminator said:
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*
*right click*
*same image as..*

Yeah, same here. :D

aceface

These Japanese chicks really go all out for cosplaying if Ohno from Genshiken is an accurate depiction at all...being one with the character and all that. Anyways, nice pics!

koam

This thread should be renamed ro "Boy or girl, you decide"

Some of them are fucking hot and accurate.. i hope those are women.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why does no one cosplay as Lara Croft or somebody that doesn't look like they escaped out of an anime?

Nevermind...omg..
the things i've seen/...

Gigglepoo

rikkux2_32.jpg

Has anyone found any pics of Jade from Beyond Good and Evil? She doesn't seem like the most popular Cosplay representative.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
These are from a friend I have on MySpace :)p). I ran across her page and thought the cosplay pics she had were amazing

Geez. Some of those pics have got to be photoshopped. First, don't Japanese people always have black or brown eyes? Second, I swear that guy cosplaying Kakashi above has the three sharingan spermatozoids in his eye.

Gigglepoo said:

Thanks. Uhh... think she's wearing underwear?

If anyone finds more pics of this one, please post 'em. :D

Has anyone found any pics of Jade from Beyond Good and Evil? She doesn't seem like the most popular Cosplay representative.

She should be! Although her costume is admittedly not the most interesting. Heck, it's not even a costume.

Pimpbaa

Reno said:
I've been living in Japan for only two years, but I've yet to see any bad cosplay here... most people seem to put a lot of work into their costumes.

A lot of work indeed. The costumes shown here in this thread are very impressive. Whereas those FF7 asshats looks like they threw together their costumes the night before the cosplay event :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Pimpbaa said:
A lot of work indeed. The costumes shown here in this thread are very impressive. Whereas those FF7 asshats looks like they threw together their costumes the night before the cosplay event :lol

The girl who played Tifa had some MAJOR TITS.

Top Bottom